The Male Equivalent of Victoria's Secret?

thingsteal: I like to buy lingerie for my wife, particularly from Victoria's Secret. She loves it as a gift and enjoys wearing it as a way of letting me know that things are going to happen after her evening bath.

Since it's the holidays, she'd like to get something for me. Now short of running around looking like Hugh Hefner with a silk robe and a pipe, what are my options? Is it just silk boxers or silly thongs out there?

Anybody know of some sites online which might work?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe somebody should open John's Closet where one can get dresses, shoes, foundations and lingerie in king size.

::)

Pecker

thingsteal: Thanks for the link to the Under Gear site.

The wife likes the "Velvet Pouch Boxer". Something about me getting a "lap dance" from her while wearing it.

Although I winced at the "dry clean only" label. That thing is going to have precum and pussy juices all over it the first night. I can just see myself showing up at the drycleaners with a couple of white dress shirts, my Armani trousers, and the stained "Velvet Pouch Boxer" in "wine, blue, or black". Aw, what the hell.

queenie: [quote author=thingsteal link=board=clothing;num=1038168051;start=0#4 date=11/25/02 at 21:25:08]The wife likes the "Velvet Pouch Boxer".... Although I winced at the "dry clean only" label.  [/quote] Check out the Dry-ell in the laundry section of your local grocery store. You can now do dry cleaning in the safety and privacy of your own home provided you have a dryer.

malito: The other day I visited the Kola swim site. Wow! I had to laugh at the thought of so many of you big guys trying to stuff yourselves into one of those little suits.
Don't mean to sound rude, but just try to imagin anything bigger than average in one of those. What a sight you would be. To be honest I'd love to put something one that would make my wife's eyes pop out. I guess that is why I chose my nick name (bad little boy).

robertxxx: these are not inches, but centimeters... fool!

link=board=clothing;num=1038168051;start=0#4 date=11/25/02 at 21:25:08]Thanks for the link to the Under Gear site.

The wife likes the "Velvet Pouch Boxer".  Something about me getting a "lap dance" from her while wearing it.

Although I winced at the "dry clean only" label.  That thing is going to have precum and pussy juices all over it the first night.  I can just see myself showing up at the drycleaners with a couple of white dress shirts, my Armani trousers, and the stained "Velvet Pouch Boxer" in "wine, blue, or black".  Aw, what the hell.[/quote]

malito: Robert, why are you being so rude? I have been a member of this site for three years and not seen this rudness. Is it really necessary?