Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys when going to a massage parlor, who do you like to give you a massage? A man or a woman? And why? I have had all my massages by women and I wanted to know if a man would give a better massage. I mean nothing sexist by this, I just wanted to know.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best massage I have ever had was given to me by a male. There was no sex... it was purely professional. The absolute worst massage I ever had was from a female and we did have sex. It was just so terrible. She had very boney hands and it felt like she was jabbing me with steel rods. She pinched me numerous times and all this was after she told me her other boyfriends told her she gave the best massages. UGH!!

caffeinated

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Either. I've had some very technically gifted female therapists, but the men who have give me a massage usually are better able to do deep tissue work (mainly from increased strength).

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Either. I've had some very technically gifted female therapists, but the men who have give me a massage usually are better able to do deep tissue work (mainly from increased strength).

Agreed: no matter how skilled, most men have stronger, bigger hands than most women. When I get a massage, I want it to be at least as challenging as it is rewarding while it's occurring.

takeyourmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For me I prefer women. Their hands are usually softer and smoother. and I like it when they stand on my back and massage me with their feet. male therapists don't do that in the massage place i go to. and it's probably better that they don't because they might break someone's back.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had both men and women masseur/masseuse. I prefer men simply because I do like the larger hands...the strength of the hand and arm. I was just thinking that it might also be due to a certain type of body type for a man whether a male or female would be better. I would think for very lean sinewy guys it might be that a woman would be better...Just a thought.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A male. This is just my opinion, but I prefer a firmer touch and I think men are more capable of working on muscle. I am not there to relax typically... I'm trying to work out a sore shoulder or address back strain/pain. I also feel less conscientious if I have a masseur working on me; guys can see a semi-erection without reading more into it and most of the masseurs I've been to don't immediately establish a no-fly zone with excessive draping.

The two or three women I've gotten massages from were good, but not great and none of them worked on my butt. One of the women I went to for a sports massage spent 15 minutes just working on my head and face -- it felt great, but that did nothing for my back or calves. I have a female friend who is a masseuse at a spa and she said that she and her colleagues always feel like they're pushing the sexual boundary or the sexual boundary is being pushed on them if they see any part of a male's ass crack or (on the front side) his pubic hair. And, she said that a lot of guys take any 'signal' -- real or perceived -- from a masseuse as an invitation to expose a hard cock or ask about other services. So... I guess I understand that position and that might explain why a massage from a female tech is always different from a male tech.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive only ever had one massage, and that was by a bloke. This was at a turkish bath.

It was really relaxing but at the same time it hurt like hell, I could hear and feel my back clicking, I don't think many women would have the power/strength to give you the same results.

I can't wait till I get another, and tbh I want it to be a guy for that reason.

I felt amazing afterwards.

Last edited:

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happened to be professionally trained in massage therapy. I've had great ones and bad ones from both men and women. Actually it does require a lot of strength but the proper table height and the knowledge of how to use their weight properly. Try one from a male. Sometimes bigger hands may get the job done better.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best massage I have ever had was given to me by a male. There was no sex... it was purely professional. The absolute worst massage I ever had was from a female and we did have sex. It was just so terrible. She had very boney hands and it felt like she was jabbing me with steel rods. She pinched me numerous times and all this was after she told me her other boyfriends told her she gave the best massages. UGH!!
IF the massage was so damn terrible, then why in the HELL did you have sex with her? She was that bad that it turned you on? Strange if you ask me, but then again the ENTIRE male species is strange....

Last edited:

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me I prefer women. Their hands are usually softer and smoother. and I like it when they stand on my back and massage me with their feet. male therapists don't do that in the massage place i go to. and it's probably better that they don't because they might break someone's back.
Please dont generalize all men, guys can and do have soft smooth hands, the ones that do lots of manual labor, i.e. construction, roofing, gardeing, tend to have rough hands...

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The best massages I have had were all from men. One factor which I have not seen anyone else mention is the nudity factor. If the massager is a woman, she will expect to keep all your "private" parts covered during the process.

On the other hand, if "he" is a male, that is usually not required. The best massage experience I had was at a big-city YMCA, where they had several tables and more than one masseur (sic). Those receiving massage all lay completely naked, in a row while they received.

And, I have received a "professional" massage from a man who was also naked at the time. That certainly altered the tone of the experience.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only had massages from men. Basically they get deeper into the muscles, etc and it is pure heaven when done right. And yes, I have always been nude and yes there were several times I did get hard.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I have had massages both from men and women in my seach for the best masseuse that can give a great deep tissue massage. It took me a long time but I finally found a gal would could nearly make me cry by getting deep into my muscles and then she ended up moving away! Dang.

I have never had a sexual encounter from a professional massage although there are times when I wish I did get a happy ending! I've never gotten hard during a massage mostlly because I encourage the masseuse to dig deep and it can be quite painful.

I did have one male masseuse start rubbing his body against my hand as it layed on the side of the msssage table. At first I thought it was by accident but then I could sense he was doing it on purpose and looking for more (?). I was not interested in him at all though so I didn't push it.

I've had one or two female massage therapists that would uncover my buttocks and massage my glutes deep which felt VERY good. Most of them will reveal a little bit of the cheek and rub but I wish more were willing to go for it and grap the whole butt. I'm not shy.