The Male Multiple Orgasm

Hey guys, lately ive been experimenting a huge orgasm after cumming.
Usually i always came and then got so exhausted that i couldnt even touch my dick or stroke it anymore, but now I can AND IT IS SOOO GOOD!
I feel like im cumming, but i dont cum, my body chills, i feel like i wanna cry, my legs wriggle, i wanna scream, i wanna hug, i wanna kiss, i wanna breath.

I dont have doubts that this is a multiple orgasm, but i wanna know if any man here already experienced that and feels something really sensitive on the hairy pubs / pubs bone. I feel like i wanna put something inside my pubs, i keep touching my skin there like its itching so much, but it is a good feeling.
So anyone ever experienced that feeling on the pubs area? I was wondering if i could have a pussy there or is it just my prostate.

I couldn't quite understand what you meant. You're saying usually after you ejaculate, you cannot touch your dick because it is too sensitive, or too tired. But lately you've tried stroking after ejaculating and realized you can extend your orgasm the entire time you are stroking. It feels great and you feel a tingling sensation deep in your pubic area.

Yes, sounds like your prostate, try sticking a finger or small toy in there and see if you like it. I don't think many men experience this though. Sounds like a good time. I'm trying to have prostate pleasure myself. Good luck, hopefully this feeling doesn't go away for you!

Yes, my first ejaculation was with 13yo, september of 2004. and since 2004 after cumming i couldnt even stroke anymore cuz my head was too sensitive. my first sex experience was too late with 23yo with men, i never been with woman. Im versatile guy. I can be top and bottom. Sometimes i cum without knowing or having orgasm as a bottom which i dont find a big deal since i dont have orgasm.

But this year i started to experience so much pleasure after cumming and i feel like i have a pussy on my pelvic bone. JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT I FEEL LIKE I WANNA GRIT MY TEETHS. I have the first orgasm with cum, but then i keep stroking and i got like more 4 or 5 orgasms. ITS FUCKING AMAZING, i feel like i wanna swallow my partner, i wanna kiss him, i wanna hold his mouth with so much pressure and lick him, i keep licking the air, my legs wriggle so much like i have a pussy.

I never felt like i had a pussy even bbeing bottom or cumming with a dick on my prostate. Its another type of feeling im experiencing. Its really really amazing. I hope u get it too someday. :D

Reactions: gaybulgelover

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn't quite understand what you meant. You're saying usually after you ejaculate, you cannot touch your dick because it is too sensitive, or too tired. But lately you've tried stroking after ejaculating and realized you can extend your orgasm the entire time you are stroking. It feels great and you feel a tingling sensation deep in your pubic area.

Yes, sounds like your prostate, try sticking a finger or small toy in there and see if you like it. I don't think many men experience this though. Sounds like a good time. I'm trying to have prostate pleasure myself. Good luck, hopefully this feeling doesn't go away for you!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
An Asian girlfriend taught me how to have multiple orgasms without loosing my erection between each orgasm. I was 31 and in very good shape. Basically the technique is to fuck with full strokes until I almost have an orgasm. At a certain point in the buildup to the orgasm, I had to slow my stroking in her pussy or ass. Then, I would have an orgasm and cum, but half my normal volume. We practiced for a while until I could recognize the slow-down point and how slow to go. After orgasming, I would wait about 30 seconds and resume normal fucking, full strokes. The most I was able to cum in one session was 12 over about 45 minute session, but that was physically exhausting. Usually I would cum about three or four times in a session. A great feature is that it is like having sloppy seconds, or thirds, or fourths, etc.

Most of the later girlfriends were surprised at my multiple orgasms, but many of them liked them. Unfortunately, my ability to have multiple orgasms began to taper off as I approached 50 years old.