The Man Comes to Visit

L_C_D

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wrote this for my girlfriend, and she encouraged me to share it somewhere, so... Here it is! Enjoy.

The two of us to go upstairs to my bedroom. I strip your clothes off you and start rubbing your pussy, getting you nice and wet. You lie down on your back and I keep rubbing between your legs. When he walks in, I feel you instantly get wetter. And then even wetter when he pulls off his clothes.

He kneels at the foot of the bed, that big, thick cock hard as a rock, sticking straight out, bigger than anything either of us has ever seen before. He wraps his hand around it... Or at least tries to; it's too thick to actually fit his hand around. As you lie there on your back, staring up at him, he begins to jerk his cock hard, smirking at you, looking you up and down. You push my hand away and take over, rubbing your pussy as you stare up at him. Seeing your naked body in front of him makes his cock even harder, and he jerks off hard while watching you. You cause his cock to get its hardest, its thickest, and cause him to jerk it wildly, thrusting his hips forward, fucking his hand. You rub your pussy hard; by this point, you're dripping wet.

I lean back down and separate your legs, holding them as far apart as they'll go. He leans forward, his cock almost hitting me in the face. I keep holding your legs apart for him, and he grabs his thick shaft hard. He begins slapping it against your pussy as hard as he can. His cock is so big and heavy that the slaps echo through the room. You wince a little but can't help from moaning as his huge head hits your clit over and over.

He leans his hips back and I try to push your legs even farther apart for him. Still holding his cock hard, he thrusts the tip forward, slamming a couple inches into your pussy. You scream in pleasure and pain as the thickness of his cock splits your pussy open. Even with me holding your legs open, and even though he's only put the head in, it's thicker than anything you've felt before. It feels fucking amazing.

With me still holding your legs apart and him still holding his shaft tightly, he pushes forward, forcing more of that long, thick cock inside of you. You moan louder and louder as he pushes it in, your pussy wetting his cock as it enters, your wetness running out onto his cock.

He pushes farther and farther, until finally his cock is all the way in, right up to his big balls. He adjusts himself, keeping his cock inside you, and shoves me out of the way. He grabs your legs, lifting them up high, resting them on his shoulders. He lifts himself up a little on his knees, and slides out a few inches. He rams it back in and you scream, loving the feel of it. It's so much longer and thicker than anything you've ever had inside of you, bigger than any toy, and way, way, way bigger than me.

He pulls his cock out some more, then slams it back in. He's thrusting now, driving that thick shaft in and out of you. I look down between your legs, and your pussy looks like it's being ripped open. It's spread farther than I've ever seen it before, and wrapped so tightly around his thick cock. I can't believe how cocky this guy is, pounding my girlfriend this hard, with such a huge cock, right in front of me.

He keeps thrusting his cock into you, ramming it in harder and harder each time, your legs pressed against his body, his body holding you down against the bed. You keep screaming and moaning louder than I've ever heard you, your body convulsing below his, every thrust ramming your body up and down on the bed.

He leans even farther forward, almost bending you in half. I move behind him so I can watch as he destroys my girlfriend's pussy. He's fucking you even harder now, really ramming his cock in deep, his big balls slapping against your ass. You can't believe how good this feels, being stretched out so much, and being fucked so hard. You can't help but notice that he's been fucking you for way longer than I've ever been able to, and he's not even close to being done yet.

You lean up and wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him hungrily, shoving your tongue into his mouth. You're so impressed with him and so happy to be fucking him. Not only does he have a much thicker and longer cock than me, but he has so much more stamina too! The two of you continue to make out in front of me, while he continues to pound into your pussy, even harder now, which you thought would have been impossible.

He pushes your legs down and you wrap them around his waist, holding on to him tightly with your legs and your arms, the two of you still kissing passionately. You can't believe it, but he keeps pounding you harder and harder, that huge, thick shaft filling your pussy with every thrust. The two of you are wrapped around each other, connected at your mouths and between your legs. You're running your hands all over his body as he fucks you. Although I'm still watching, neither one of you even remembers that I exist, let alone that I'm in the same room.

The more he fucks you, the more you want him, and the more he wants you. The two of you hold each other tighter and tighter, that big cock ramming into you over and over, bouncing you up and down on the bed. All you can think of is this perfect guy with this perfect cock, his body pressed against yours, the two of you lost in each other, both of you feeling more pleasure than you knew was possible.

He holds you tight, kissing you deeply, and you begin to convulse hard. You can feel his cock throbbing inside you, and together, you both begin to cum. He thrusts hard and deep, and you hold him inside you. You feel his warm cum fill your pussy, and it begins to drip out. Finally, he pulls his cock out, thick, heavy streams of cum still spraying. It hits your pussy, your stomach, your tits, your face, the bed, and everything around, his huge load covering everything in cum. You shudder and sigh and he collapses on top of you, kissing you again.

Reactions: nakidagain