The man in the black silk shorts

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Winter has arrived and the nights getting shorter, the temperature dropping and more rain in the forecasts than I'd like.
Some of the usual sights of cute guys walking have ended and now it's the odd encounter that really counts and some are memorable.
Yesterday I was out walking my dog when this vision came towards me. Early twenties, huffing and puffing up the hill, T-shirt already sweated to his body and his silky shorts clinging to his loins. As he passed I was struck with his firm jaw and tousled black hair as much as by the sight of a mighty bulge and then, as he went on past and I looked back the lines of his jock framing his firm ass.
Enough to give a guy a boner alright and wow, so cute.
The weather took a turn for the worse, not much but enough so I sheltered under a tree and out of the mist he returned, this time I focussed on his bulge swinging and pulling on the silk. I smiled, he smiled, I smiled, my hand went automatically to my own growing cock but he was away on yet another lap, my eyes now firmly checking his vpl and yes it was a jock.
I carried on walking and found a more decent shelter, an old gardeners hut, the hut old not the gardener.
Another lap and once again the vision returned but this time I was sure the bulge was now a sausage and as he got closer there was something almost alive in there. More smiling between us, this time him first.
I remained in the hut as the rain came down heavier and about the right time the guy appeared again but this time with a rucksack on his back. He stopped "rains coming down now" he said and I nodded. "can I join you" I nodded again transfixed on what was obviously his cock in the shorts. "no signs that's it going to stop so might as well call it a day"
He opened the rucksack and pulled out a soaking wet jock and put it on a hook. "to uncomfortable in this when it's wet". I smiled. He pulled out a towel and began to dry his hair, then off came the T-shirt and he dried his body. More came out of the rucksack, jeans, and a cagoule and a dry top.
Dam, had to look away. His pert nipples now rough-dried and a little red, his torso tight and just his dripping shorts clinging to the flesh underneath and leaving little to the imagination, certainly not circumcised.
"hope you don't mind" he said and he peeled off his shorts. "not at all" I sort of croaked, "fine" and then a strangled "wow" as he stood there naked sporting a semi. As he dried "it's got a mind of its own" he said, "always happens when I get wet". "expect you have to beat it down" I said as it continued to grow. I "or toss one off". He smiled, one hand under his balls as he dried round under them "Yeh, something like that". By now no disguising my erection so I threw caution to the winds and stopped trying to hide it. " It hasn't had any action for a few days and it's a bit frisky" he said and smiled and then proceeded to show its full size. As he leaned back and pushed his pelvis out it was a sight to behold as it grew from a fine bush. "Sure looks frisky and ready for something" I replied "a blow would do it good", "you offering" he said, "you want me to " I asked and at that his hand grabbed my head and pulled me onto his cock and slowly let me find its length before he gently face fucked me as my nose got buried in his thick pubic hair.
With one hand feeling his butt hole and the other releasing my own cock so I could toss I sucked him off. I gulped down his length, his thickness filled my mouth, my jaw began to ache and my own cock began to show signs of wanting to climax. "Ooooh" he muttered "about to cum" and he tried to pull out but I pulled him in as the spunk flooded out, hastily swallowing first one mouthful then another - and that got me off as I spunked over the floor.
I felt his tool go slack and begin to shrink so I let his cock slip from my lips. I checked out the last drops which made him smile.
"thanks mate, fucking good" and with that he slipped a top on and pulled on his jeans, gently tucking his cock inside the lies before zipping up but letting it slide down his leg, a bit more of the show.
By now the rain had stopped, my dog a little impatient to get a move on.
"you run this way often" I asked. "first time" he said, but not the last" and with that a little enigmatic smile and he began to leave, "thanks" he said "the old fella is really happy" as he touched his cock area, and with his rucksack on his back to took off into the distance and I, going to opposite way made my way home.
Dam, I should have asked which days he ran.
And then behind me he came back.
Sorry, forgot to say it'll be saturdays and sundays I run at this time" - and he slapped me on the back, smiled "maybe?" leaving the question on the air. I nodded and smiled, "without a doubt" and then ran off again.

Joguy07

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story!!! It sent me to a special place long ago when, by chance, I met a handsome guy much the same way as you described. The connection between us was immediate and pure, like nothing I had ever thought could happen so fast. We were definitely on the same page from the first moment we spoke to one another and did meet many times over the next few months. It was an amazing experience that always makes me smile when reminded of it, so I can’t help but to cheer for these two. Thank you for posting about their first meet. I wish them well.

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Winter has arrived and the nights getting shorter, the temperature dropping and more rain in the forecasts than I'd like.
Some of the usual sights of cute guys walking have ended and now it's the odd encounter that really counts and some are memorable.
Yesterday I was out walking my dog when this vision came towards me. Early twenties, huffing and puffing up the hill, T-shirt already sweated to his body and his silky shorts clinging to his loins. As he passed I was struck with his firm jaw and tousled black hair as much as by the sight of a mighty bulge and then, as he went on past and I looked back the lines of his jock framing his firm ass.
The weather took a turn for the worse, not much but enough so I sheltered under a tree and out of the mist he returned, this time I focussed on his bulge swinging and pulling on the silk. I smiled, he smiled, I smiled, my hand went automatically to my own growing cock but he was away on yet another lap, my eyes now firmly checking his vpl and yes it was a jock.
I carried on walking and found a more decent shelter, an old gardeners hut, the hut old not the gardener.
Another lap and once again the vision returned but this time I was sure the bulge was now a sausage and as he got closer there was something almost alive in there. More smiling between us, this time him first.
I remained in the hut as the rain came down heavier and about the right time the guy appeared again but this time with a rucksack on his back. He stopped "rains coming down now" he said and I nodded. "can I join you" I nodded again transfixed on what was obviously his cock in the shorts. "no signs that's it going to stop so might as well call it a day"
He opened the rucksack and pulled out a soaking wet jock and put it on a hook. "to uncomfortable in this when it's wet". I smiled. He pulled out a towel and began to dry his hair, then off came the T-shirt and he dried his body. More came out of the rucksack, jeans, and a cagoule and a dry top.
Dam, had to look away. His pert nipples now rough-dried and a little red, his torso tight and just his dripping shorts clinging to the flesh underneath and leaving little to the imagination, certainly not circumcised.
"hope you don't mind" he said and he peeled off his shorts. "not at all" I sort of croaked, "fine" and then a strangled "wow" as he stood there naked sporting a semi. As he dried "it's got a mind of its own" he said, "always happens when I get wet". "expect you have to beat it down" I said as it continued to grow. I "or toss one off". He smiled, one hand under his balls as he dried round under them "Yeh, something like that". By now no disguising my erection so I threw caution to the winds and stopped trying to hide it. " It hasn't had any action for a few days and it's a bit frisky" he said and smiled and then proceeded to show its full size. As he leaned back and pushed his pelvis out it was a sight to behold as it grew from a fine bush. "Sure looks frisky and ready for something" I replied "a blow would do it good", "you offering" he said, "you want me to " I asked and at that his hand grabbed my head and pulled me onto his cock and slowly let me find its length before he gently face fucked me as my nose got buried in his thick pubic hair.
With one hand feeling his butt hole and the other releasing my own cock so I could toss I sucked him off. I gulped down his length, his thickness filled my mouth, my jaw began to ache and my own cock began to show signs of wanting to climax. "Ooooh" he muttered "about to cum" and he tried to pull out but I pulled him in as the spunk flooded out, hastily swallowing first one mouthful then another - and that got me off as I spunked over the floor.
I felt his tool go slack and begin to shrink so I let his cock slip from my lips. I checked out the last drops which made him smile.
"thanks mate, fucking good" and with that he slipped a top on and pulled on his jeans, gently tucking his cock inside the lies before zipping up but letting it slide down his leg, a bit more of the show.
"you run this way often" I asked. "first time" he said, but not the last" and with that a little enigmatic smile and he began to leave, "thanks" he said "the old fella is really happy" as he touched his cock area, and with his rucksack on his back to took off into the distance and I, going to opposite way made my way home.
Sorry, forgot to say it'll be saturdays and sundays I run at this time" - and he slapped me on the back, smiled "maybe?" leaving the question on the air. I nodded and smiled, "without a doubt" and then ran off again.
Sexy story:) got me Woody too :)

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This true?? Bet you took him up on those Saturdays and Sundays---

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This true?? Bet you took him up on those Saturdays and Sundays---
It was two weeks later before we got together again for some countryside sexual shenanigans in the old hut - this time he didn't hang about and I got fucked clinging on to the doorpost while he hammered himself deep in my asshole - and I had a hands free ejaculation - he didn't even pull his shorts down but stuck his rampant cock out of the leg, awesomely sexy. Regrettably it was short and sweet but I did have a butt full of spunk. Good thing is we're up for a meet on 2 January and going to be at my place - and he's promised to wear shorts!

jccodi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think we all have those one in a life time experiences that end so beautifully and then later leave many of us wondering why we didn't make sure the experience wasn't one and done or gone as it was. I know I have my regrets about being too shy in that moment not to speak more than thank you -perhaps as was going for you in your story had it not been a runner's decision to come back with Saturdays and Sundays.
Great story truly. Rj