The Man of the 70's & 80's Appreciation Thread

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be really cool to see photos of some of these guys today and see how they have matured. There is something sexy about a real man and these guys are definitely real men. It would have been fun to be an adult during the 70s and 80s and enjoying some of these sexy guys in person!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few more
Good Lord, I'll never forget the effect seeing Eddie Bloom for the first time had on me. He remains the ideal for me to this day: blonde chest, stomach, arm, & leg hair all unnshaved & untrimmed - slim (but not pumped or steroided) - not a tattoo or piercing on that amazing body. Ohhh - and that cock {sigh}. I still find I wank to his photos on occasion even after all these years.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good Lord, I'll never forget the effect seeing Eddie Bloom for the first time had on me. He remains the ideal for me to this day: blonde chest, stomach, arm, & leg hair all unnshaved & untrimmed - slim (but not pumped or steroided) - not a tattoo or piercing on that amazing body. Ohhh - and that cock {sigh}. I still find I wank to his photos on occasion even after all these years.

ALL of the guys are hot. which one is eddie bloom, tho?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
He's the last attachment in the post I quoted from (#15) - tho it's hardly the best pic of dear 'ole Eddie. :biggrin1:

Thanks Mick, are these okay?. I feel the same way about Bill Cable, shame he died young as somebody quoted.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tardis, you are my hero! Thanks for posting all these hot pics.

Men def. had a different look back then. Some very, very sexy dudes. love the hairy bodies and all that sweet cock!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Mick, are these okay?.
Ahhhh - Eddie Bloom. He really is my ideal (well, save for the feathered 70's hairdo...). I've only ever seen his Playgirl, Viva, and Brentwood photos of the 70's. After that - nothing. I wonder what ever became of him? I'd love to see him today. I seem to recall reading in one of the magazines that his main claim to fame (aside from that gorgeous face, that heavenly body, and that Godlike cock) was as a roadie or some such thing with Elton John's entourage in the 70's. I wonder if Sir Sharon ever got her hands on Eddie's massive member?...

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would have to be Andy Abrams and Gene Carrier for me - Playgirl August and September 1980, the end of my innocense. Photospread of Gene Carrier has been in my mind ever since, specifically the one where his hardon is pointing dead-on at the camera. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I realized who both of these guys were (Randy West and Johnny Harden, respectively), which is funny because I saw a lot of movies in the 80's with Randy West, but never made the connection at that time - and really didn't care for him much. The 80's and the industry weren't kind to him.

Brian Buzzini got my attention too, but that's getting out of the timeframe a bit.