The Man of the 70's & 80's Appreciation Thread

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
It would have to be Andy Abrams and Gene Carrier for me - Playgirl August and September 1980, the end of my innocense. Photospread of Gene Carrier has been in my mind ever since, specifically the one where his hardon is pointing dead-on at the camera. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I realized who both of these guys were (Randy West and Johnny Harden, respectively), which is funny because I saw a lot of movies in the 80's with Randy West, but never made the connection at that time - and really didn't care for him much. The 80's and the industry weren't kind to him.

Brian Buzzini got my attention too, but that's getting out of the timeframe a bit.

For you and so the other guys can see who you mean mate

Attachments

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would guys till look like this if they ditched the razor and stopped being gym rats, or are men loosing their testosterone and manliness forever? I read a report that average sperm levels around the world have decreased 50% in the last 50 years.... I guess that means that we have 50 more years until we're all little hairless 10 year old girls... scary!
Garg MAn

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Photospread of Gene Carrier has been in my mind ever since, specifically the one where his hardon is pointing dead-on at the camera.
Oooooo - Johnny Harden/Gene Carrier. Now there's a guy I had endless wet dreams about. I remember I had the 1981 "Blueboy" magazine he was on the cover of (can't seem to find it now tho - dammit!).