The Man With a Big Dick Meets Another Man With a Big Dick

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
One day there was a man with a big dick and he went to a gym and saw another man with a big dick. 'he's got a big dick like what I've got' he thought 'I wonder if it would be nice to have sex with him. No, I suspect not, it's not for me'

The man with a big dick liked women.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If you think you can do better then please write a story. My fans demand these and you're jealous.........................................................

I'll take you up on that challenge.

by Wallyj1984

One day there was a man with a big dick and he went to the gym and saw a new guy at the gym with a big dick. At first the man with the big dick thought the new guy at the gym's big dick was even bigger than his big dick. But, upon further examination the man with a big dick realized that his dick was bigger. This fact made him feel very confident and happy.

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
I'll take you up on that challenge.

by Wallyj1984

One day there was a man with a big dick and he went to the gym and saw a new guy at the gym with a big dick. At first the man with the big dick thought the new guy at the gym's big dick was even bigger than his big dick. But, upon further examination the man with a big dick realized that his dick was bigger. This fact made him feel very confident and happy.

....Amazing stuff. It's like you're inside my mind. Would you ever consider collaboration?

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the man with the biggest dick was then invited home by the other man with an almost as big a big dick. the wife of the man with the big dick spread wide because she wanted to be fucked hard by the man with the bigger dick than her big dicked husband because she was amazed because she never thought she would see a man with a bigger dick than her husband and it turned her on more than anything before. the man with the biggest dick fucked her while her big dicked husband watched. after she had had the best and biggest orgasms of her life from the man with the biggest dick, she was done & she rested while watching the man with the biggest dick fuck her big dicked husband in the ass until her big dicked husband shot off he was so excited & then he turned around and sucked the biggest dick man until he came the biggest load over his face & his wife's face. then the man with the biggest dick left and went back to the gym to hunt for more pussy.

Reactions: DanUranusX

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Something something ... 10 inch dick ... something something ... bigger than 10 inches ... something ... explanation of why liking big dicks isn't gay ... something something something.

Then, the woman told her big dick husband that she was nuts for the biggest dick guy, even tho they had been high school sweethearts and had been together for years. She packed her bags and moved into the huge house of the guy with the biggest dick...

after all, he did have a Rolls Royce, a mansion and a huge business.

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was funny indeed... Once.
A good joke, but that doesn't bear repeating too much, IMHO.

As for the "please, can you do better than me" bit, well... Pretty much every writer here that has a basic grasp of grammar has done longer and more exciting stories. That means better.

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
....Amazing stuff. It's like you're inside my mind. Would you ever consider collaboration?

I know this topic is old and forgotten, but I like both your ideas a lot and would like to read more.

The idea of a straight guy who discover another one with a bigger cock is very promising and can lead to all kind of "size comparison/dickfight" scenarios. A woman could be involved as a kind of "prize" for the winner, but that's not necessary.
Anyway, hope you'll expand those initial ideas into a longer story.

PS Are there any other "men fighting for a woman" stories in here? I know I could check this myself, but there are lots of pages... if someone can help me, thanks! :)