The Man With a Big Dick

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
Once upon a time there was a man with a big dick and he had sex with a woman and she was all 'oh wow your dick is really big' and he's like, 'yea I have a big dick' and she really enjoyed the sex and so did he.

End of chapter one.

• Haha
Reactions: B_er

Bigadmirer323

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're attention to detail is incredible, and the character development is amazing considering that we get so much action at the same time! cheers, bravo, and please keep writing! I came within the first few words of chapter 1, who knows what will happen with chapter 2!

You should know...

The explosion was amazing! The first shot immediately impregnated her sending three lucky swimmers to create triplets. He then pulled out, coated her perfect 34DD tits with the second and third shots, bending over she swallowed him to the root and took shots four and five. Flipping her over, he sent the next shot to her asshole, hidden by her perfect ass cheeks. Lubed, he then buried himself completely in her virgin ass in one stroke, where the remaining three shots coated her insides.

Of course, he remained hard. So...

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to disappoint my fans but work on chapter two has been troublesome. I'm planning a sabbatical to the south of France to try and find my muse.

It is a true story - my brother's neighbor's cousin's co-worker's sister was the woman.