The Man With A Big Penis (action/sph Story)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I wrote a very short story combining two of my favorite things, big dicks, and superheroes. This is my first attempt at creative writing in a while, so I'm interested in any kind of constructive criticism.

The man with a big PENIS

My dick is huge. That is the only thing going through my mind as I leap across the rooftops of the city. My dick is huge. That is all I care about as I feel the wind rush through my pubic hair. My dick is huge. That is all that matters as I land on a nearby fire escape and see my first catch of the night.

My dick is special. My dick is important. My dick is godly, moral, and just. It is big and I am a part of God. Pure and divine because of my big penis. I have known this for many years. Ever since I first learned of my size. Ever since I slid between the pussy lips of the first woman I fucked. I heard her scream, “oh my god!” and I knew that what I had was something greater than any normal man. I knew I was a part of the divine essence of the creator, and filled with a moral purpose that no mere mortal could comprehend. It is my destiny to share my gift with the world. Now this man below me, this criminal, he will feel my power, because my dick is huge.

“Give me your money! I don’t want to hurt you! Just give me your purse!” The man shouts as his victim looks at him in horror. My eyes drift towards his crotch. I’m looking for a bulge. For a sign of morality. I see nothing. He is not special. He is not divine. He is just a simple criminal performing a selfish crime. A mugging. A crime of the weak small dicked “men” of this world. He lacks a bulge. He lacks the divine. But my dick is huge.

His victim is a young woman in her mid-20s. She is conservatively dressed and is probably coming home after a late night at work. Is this a common route for her? Or did she decide to try a new way home? Was this a chance encounter or has this scum been sizing her up for a while? I don’t know the answer and, in all honesty, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is my dick is huge.

The criminal again demands her purse. She is shocked and scared. Too scared to register what is going on. Too scared to comply. The criminal is getting anxious. He wanted to be done with this already and off someplace counting his misbegotten gains. In a rush, he grabs for her purse and that is when I make my move. As he reaches out his hand, I throw my most trusted weapon: my dick pic. Not any old dick pic some loser misogynist might send to an unsuspecting woman on OkCupid, but a razor-sharp dick pic that can penetrate flesh and bone as easily as my monster cock penetrates vaginas. I throw it with an accuracy you can only learn in the mountains of Tibet from a group of monks so ancient and revered even the Dalai Lama bows to them and the Chinese Communist party cowers to them. They showed me their secrets willingly and eagerly once they saw my dick. And now that criminal is on the receiving end of those lessons. Once he sees the pic he knows two things: he is fucked and my dick is huge.

The dick pic goes halfway through his hand before he even touches the woman. Blood spurts out and the woman screams. Almost coming out of her shocked trance she starts to back away, bumping up against a nearby wall in the alley. She sees me as I drop down from the fire escape. My uncovered penis fully erect and on display for all to see. She looks at me, first with fear in her eyes then lust. The mugger distracted by the pain in his hand doesn’t hear me drop from the fire escape, but he turns around when he notices his would-be victim biting her bottom lip and looking past him and staring at me. She can’t take her eyes off of me because my dick is huge.

He turns around quickly, still holding his injured hand. He tries to say something, but the words just won’t come out of his mouth. My dick is huge and he is shocked to see anything so large.

“Stay the hell away from me! Stay away you fucking pervert!” He shouts at me in impotent rage. I step forward and he continues shouting. I step forward again and he rushes to attack me, but I am ready. I learned the secrets of dick fighting in the jungles of Africa and the way of chin-dou, offensive ejaculation, from the great perverts of Gifu Japan. I could disable this man in a dozen different ways, I could permanently cripple him in no less than 5 moves and I could tear his asshole apart in less than 10 seconds. This fool has no idea the danger he is in. My powers are great and my dick is huge.

He rushes towards me, but before he can close the distance and get his hands on me, I ejaculate in his face. My aim is perfect, my stream is strong and my cum is hot and heavy. The cum erupts from my penis with the force of a shotgun. A normal dick would be blown to bits, but my dick is huge. I have trained my penis to perform feats that would be superhuman to men of lesser penile dimensions. I don’t even need to aim with my hands. The muscles in my perfect penis are just that well-conditioned. The heat of my cum and the force of my ejaculation put him on his back. He tries to rub the cum away, but it is already in his eyes and there is so much of it he just writhes around on the ground like a turtle on its back. I would pity him, but he is scum.

“Take off your pants. Underwear as well” I tell him. He asks me why, but I just repeat my demand. This time grabbing my still erect penis to show him that there is more coming his way if he doesn’t comply.

“Okay, okay… Please don’t hurt me anymore…” He says with tears in his eyes. His tears mix with my cum to make cum tears. He is pathetic.

He removes his pants and undies, revealing the smallest dick I’ve seen in a while. It must be only 2 inches when soft. Probably only 3 inches hard. Pathetic. I call his victim over to see the shame of her attacker. She laughs upon seeing his little dick.

“I’ve never seen on that small!” She laughs uncontrollably. Pointing and grabbing her stomach as she laughs. “Dear God… hahaha! Are you even able to have sex!? Would even the dirtiest prostitute have sex with you?! It’s so tiny! No wonder you’re a criminal!” The criminal looked towards the ground in tears. Her comments and laughter hurt more than any dick pic.

“This on the other hand…” She says, pointing at my massive dick, “This is a dick! Dear God, I’ve never seen anything so big. This is a man. I can’t even believe you two are of the same species let alone the same sex. This dudes dick is huge!” We both laugh and point at the mugger and make several more comments about his small penis. Her hands move towards my dick and she rubs it as I give my final commands to the criminal.

“Leave your pants in this alley. Go and turn yourself in as you are now. Let the world see your shame. If you don’t, I will find you and the next dick pic I throw, will be aimed at your crotch and you’ll have even less to work with.” The criminal runs away with cum-tears streaming down his face.

“Do you have still have cum in those big balls, baby?” The question is rhetorical. I take her there in the alley. Every thrust brings her to orgasm. I finish on her back. Marking her. Ensuring that no man with less than 8 inches will be able to approach her or even get an erection within 10 feet of her. As she passes out on the street of the alley, I take my leave. There are other criminals for me to punish. The night is young and my dick is huge.

Epilogue

The police officer comes rushing. He received reports earlier of a naked man running around in this area crying and now he sees a young woman covered in cum in an alley. He fears the worst, but as he approaches the woman he stops dead in his tracks. He feels his three-inch flaccid penis shrink back into his body as if it is bowing towards a superior masculine energy. He walks slowly towards the woman and stutters as he tries to ask her if she needs assistance. She opens her eyes, looks at his crotch, and giggles derisively.

“Oh, little man I’m fine.”

“What happened? Why are you covered in cum? What is going on?”

She laughs and looks at the officer. “Officer, you want to know what happened here?” The officer nodded. “A man with a big dick happened.”

With that, she got up and walked away.