The Man with the missing tooth!!

D

deleted16577781

It is another night and I was alone, again, feeling needy and desperate for company, I headed off to my favourite sauna.

The place was dead. "What a waste of money" I kept thinking as I wandered around the dark areas; hoping to stumble over some feet or feel a hand or two grope my cock, feel my arse... but nothing...

There was an area, newly renovated, that had a raised ledge for sitting or leaning against. I sat my arse on the shelf and let my legs dangle over the edge. Bored. Wasting time. `Why was I here?', again, I asked myself.

I am not that good at seeing in the dark but suddenly there appeared someone in front of me. I did not know what he looked like but I liked that I could sense his hand reaching out towards me and then grabbing my hard cock.

Oooohhhh, as I breathe out. Extending my own hand out and feeling a huge cock. The adrenalin started pumping.

I must act quickly before he gets away!

He pushes up against me and we kiss and I feel his big thick cock push in between my legs and against my own hard cock.

`Do you want to go to a room?' leaves my lips.

`Yes!!'

I am relieved. I take his hand as I ease myself off the edge and we look for a cubicle. Once inside, I am awkward, passive. I want that cock fucking my hungry hole.

It is lighter in the room and I can see better. I think `he is not bad'.

He smiles and I instantly notice a tooth is missing. This rattles me. I am so fussy sometimes and that is one reason why I don't have a regular fuck buddy. But I aint Mister Fucking Perfect myself, so it all works against me.

But something about this missing tooth attracts me. A roughness. Plus, a huge bloody cock.

He is the same height as I am at 175 centimetres but a lot thinner. I am somehow out of my comfort zone and still desperate for cock.

We kiss. I melt into his mouth as we hug and kiss.

I think I fell in love right at that moment.

Missing tooth, kisses like an angel. Beautiful.

I drop to the mattress hoping he will follow, but he doesn't. So, I start sucking on that big knob and sucking his big balls then finally he joins me on the mattress.

More kissing and my legs go up over his shoulders and he pushes the monster towards my begging hole. I do not plead but he knows I want to be fucked.

His cock pushes in slowly, we kiss, more pushing and then he is right in. I am breathing heavy and my cock is rock hard.

I start to wank myself and this turns him on even more. His cock gets thicker.

I don't know what to do. I am so turned on by this man. The combination of everything, but, it is almost too much for me.

Between kisses he is smiling at me and all I can see is the hole where the tooth used to be. I realise he is a very beautiful person and then I shoot my load. I feel the cum shoot out of my cock and it lands on my shoulder. Then another load.

He smiles and then pulls outs and thrusts into my wet hole. Three, four or maybe five strokes and he blows.

Man-O-Man, does he blow and he smiles.

We kiss while he buries his big thick cock deep in my arse and fills me with lots of hot cum. We are both in heaven. We kiss and hug. We sleep.

Later, we part our ways, never to see each other again. I regret that I never got his number and had more fun together.