The Mandinga Stretch??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 6_75ArcaneStud5_25, Dec 7, 2010.

1. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

6_75ArcaneStud5_25 New Member

Greeting all,

I was doing some research on this stretch and found that everyone finds that this stretch happens to be the most intense and probably the most beneficial (according to most) in gaining inches. However, when reading the description of the stretch (over and over again), the way I see how to do the stretch poses a problem with me and my current size. My question to anyone here is, does anyone know of a way to do this stretch if you are not able to do the full stretch according to the description given? I can't seem to hold the grip like they talk about, partially cause I'm not big enough I guess? Any thoughts out there...

Thanks,

T

2. Pitbull

Gold Member

A Link, please, so we might see what you are referring to?

3. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

4. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

5. bigjd69

bigjd69 New Member

Yeah I would be interested to know as well!!!

6. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A few pictures would be worth a million words.

7. PerfectlySexy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Weird, I didn't know women were into PE. Anyway here's the pic from the site.

Attached Files:

• u1.jpg
      u1.jpg
      File size:
      62.5 KB
      Views:
  8. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

Been doing this stretch for a while now lol, I'm a member of mattersofsize....its where I have learned all the PE (penis enlargement) routines/exercises that I now do today. That stretch it very effective, but as always...when it comes to PE you will not notice gains within a few hours, no days, or weeks. It will take time and commitment that some people just don't have the time for. How are you having problems with the stretch, could you please explain? It is a pretty simple concept. Let me know if I can help out at all.

9. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once saw a document on African tribal culture on penis stretching. The subject took a stick and roll his penis on the stick, like you roll a garden hose around a dowel hanger. He had one super long cock, but I couldn't tell if he had any good use out of it for sex. He was able to flatten it like a tape around the stick and that kind of put me off by it.

10. hungwriter

hungwriter Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Ginger, I can't quite tell how to "pull" with this stretch. Am I pulling UP or am I pulling OUT and away from my body? Thanks!

11. nohidingstyle

nohidingstyle New Member

Albums:
    the instructions are so bad... but i figured it out from the photo, thanks! i was already doing this stretch.

12. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Ginger, the 'problem' or issue that I was having with this stretch is that I am not long enough to fully get the stretch they describe. When I get my grip around the head and start to roll my hand back so my cock is up against my knuckles, I'm already up against my body and start to lose my grip. It also looks as if in those pics that there is some minor twisting going on to the side when they are doing it. I thought this is an on top or on the bottom sort of stretch... not the sides? Or does it matter?

13. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. sa4

sa4 New Member

Very interesting!

15. D_Manny_Petty

To the thread starter, if your cock isn't quite long enough to do the stretch 100% and fully wrap your cock around then just do as much as you can. If your having a tough time with obtaining and keeping a good grip while stretching, what I have done is wrapped a little bit of toilet paper around my cock and my hand doesn't slip off during the stretch. You are somewhat twisting and stretching the cock during this stretch. Do the best you can, practice makes perfect.

I will try to upload some pics of myself today doing the stretch, hopefully my pics will help out a lot better.

To hungwriter: with this stretch your kinda pulling both upwards and out. As stated above not everyone's penis will be able to wrap/stretch fully over. Just do the best you can, your cock will become more elasticy over time.

16. Pitbull

Gold Member

I have been thinking about the problem and trying to come up with a solution.

So in an attempt to secure internet fame and immortality, I have modified the "Mandingo Stretch" for those of us who are not long enough to do the stretch.

Please do not take offense but in order for me to become famous, I needed to name this exercise.
    The ManDinky Stretch

The picture posted on this thread shows a grip between thumb and forefinger pushing the penis with the knuckles.
    (There seems to be an uncomfortable twist in the picture - it seemed easier if just pulled up along the back of the hand and over the index finger and then gripping with the thumb)

The modification involves pull the penis up and then thread it through the space between the pinky and ring finger. Instead of pushing to get the stretch with 4 knuckles you are just using one.
    Depending on length you can use whichever two fingers work best. Kind of like going up the rungs of a ladder. Holding between middle and ring finger or middle and index finger.

And yes it seems to be hard to get a grip without slipping.
    Maybe some gloves?

As with all exercises use caution.
    The idea is not to pull your penis off. :eek:
    It will take time. You are just supposed to feel a slight tugging.

17. D_Manny_Petty

Great idea pitbull!! For the men that are long enough to do the stretch 100% but still having gripping issues...try my solution I posted above. Simply tear off two-three squares of toilet paper and wrap it around your penis, just under the head by the glands of the penis. I encountere grip problems midway through the session/routine because my hands get sweaty/moist. I wrapped some tissue around my cock and never had grip problems. Be careful though because I wasn't ready for the amount of grip I got with the toilet paper and almost injured myself.

Guys, take it slow...know your limits, but most of all have fun doing it. As I said earlier..with any penis enlargement exercises...the gains WILL NOT happen overnight. Takes time, dedication and faith. I've been doing penis enlargement for three yrs now and penis pumping for the past 5 months on and off.

18. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Pit,
    'The Mandinky Stretch' eh? lol Good one bro... :wink: I will take ALL the advice given here and play around with it till I find something that works for me here. It just seems that with my current length, I could not find a suitable grip and pull to obtain the correct stretch, for the description like that which was mentioned. So I wanted to double check with others to make sure that I wasn't the only one who was having issues with it. My BPEL is 6 7/8in... but my 'visible length' as I call it, is only 5.5in... so I only have that to work with on the stretch. :mad:

Thanks for the help!

19. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Thanks Ginger,
    I appreciate your advice and help in this matter... I will def try your advice with the tp squares and see if that helps wit the grip issues that I'm having. I usually do some stretching thru-out the day as well but want to start doing this particular stretch with my regular routine (jelqing and minor pumping). So we'll see how it goes. :smile:
    Thanks again for the help!!

20. D_Manny_Petty

your dick is plenty long enough to do the stretch. my dick flaccid ranges anywhere from 2-3inches....when stretched obviously it is a lot more then 2-3 but just haning there flaccid its about 2-3...if your soft and your 5.5 that is more then enough to work with!

Draft saved Draft deleted