The marked flacid penis in the trousers.

José Hernández: Hi to everybody!

I am of the people whom the masturbation in group practices.

Usually I do it when I am going to tinkle to the Toilets or Baths Public for MEN, in the toilets sometimes is very common to see or to observe that there there are several men who instead of being tinkling they are masturbando themselves at the same time whom they observe other masturbar itself.

I have the custom to leave my penis is hanging throughout my thigh, I pleases that this is thus, and when I use trousers blue-jean tight much more marks the cylinder to me of the penis.

Flacid-penis that is noticeable in the trousers is something that to much people seems to him that he is something very exciting.

It wanted to know if you do this same one who I make (masturbation in groups in the Toilets) and I would like to know if you also leave your penis is hanging throughout your thighs.

Saludates,

José.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The next time I go into a Mens Room and notice a slippery, gooey floor, I think I'll just hold it until I get home. :wacko:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Hi to everybody!

I am of the people whom the masturbation in group practices.

Usually I do it when I am going to tinkle to the Toilets or Baths Public for MEN, in the toilets sometimes is very common to see or to observe that there there are several men who instead of being tinkling they are masturbando themselves at the same time whom they observe other masturbar itself.
I have one thing to say: You Better Not Do It If I Am In The John!!

Not only is this indecent but also highly illegal. Have respect for other people. Just because you have a dick doesnt mean you should act like one.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Jose,

Maybe you should think to not to make the masturbando in places which are not of the privacy kind. The masturbar is more better away from the toilets for the Mens like of which you make describation of.

Try to pull the pollo at your house at home, where you can make invite anyone you want. That way, you no end up in the jail, where big bad hombres will do more than that to you in the bathroom.

;)

lighthouse:
Originally posted by wilsonst@Sep 23 2004, 08:57 PM
Jose,

Maybe you should think to not to make the masturbando in places which are not of the privacy kind. The masturbar is more better away from the toilets for the Mens like of which you make describation of.

Try to pull the pollo at your house at home, where you can make invite anyone you want. That way, you no end up in the jail, where big bad hombres will do more than that to you in the bathroom.

;)
[post=257253]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/miguelfilter.shtml