The Mask pt 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thorprep, Sep 2, 2010.

1. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    When I was in college, I dated a woman a year older than I. Her name was Mary and she was 5'9", athletic, and, I always thought, stunning. Her hips were narrow, but her ass was round and firm. She also wore a size 32D bra and had very long nipples, that she was embarassed by, but that I looooved.

She had never had an orgasm before we met, but, with patient and dedicated exploration, we discovered that she was multiorgasmic. I could even make her cum from nipple play alone. I learned that she told several of her best friends that I was amazing in bed and was hung like a horse. While I never messed around with any of her friends, several made it clear they were avaialable if I were interested.

We were together for two years when she graduated and I remained for my final year. After a summer of fucking everywhere and as often as we could (on the beach at night, in the morning, at lunch, in my car, etc, etc), the harsh reality of Fall arrived. While I remained in California, she went to grad school in New England. After much painful discussion, we decided it was best if we split up for the year, and, if we felt the same, we'd get back together after I graduated.

Well, I was miserable. Her friends were all very comforting, but I really didn't have any desire to hook up with them, especially since I wanted to get back with Mary. All I did was study, work out, drink beer, and mope. Mary's younger sister, Eileen, was a sophomore and she was a real comfort, as she was in touch with Mary and could tell me that Mary was unhappy too. Since I always saw her as a little sister, I never really thought of her as sexual. The reality was that she was built very much like Mary and, objectively, I should have been completely drawn to her. Fortunately, that was not the case. I did know that she was much sought after on campus, but she seemed quite selective with her men.

2. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    The Mask pt. 2

After seeing Mary briefly over the Christmas break, I was more miserable than ever. My friends were getting sick of me and Eileen was telling me I needed to get on with life. I took that to mean that she knew Mary was moving on. That didn't help. But, finally, I got angry.

I decided that Iwas going to snap out of it and the event was going to be Mardi Gras in New Orleans. My friends rallied around the idea. Even Eileen thought it would do me good. She just told me that she didn't want to know about anything that happened there so that she wouldn't feel conflicted with Mary. I told nothing was likely to happend, but, if it did, I would not tell her.

My buddies and I got to New Orleans and dumped our stuff at a cheap hotel in the Quarter. We were already a few hurricanes into inebriation when we went to party our fraternity's Tulane chapter was having. It was great. The spirit of Mardi Gras, the anonymity that came with masks, and the alcohol combined to make a perfect storm of lust.

That's when I saw her. Sort of. There was a svelte beauty in a red and balck feathered mask across the room. Tall, slender, busty, she moved toward me. I swear the music stopped. She put a finger to her lips, grabbed my hand, and pulled me away. We made it out of the fraternity and to a house nearby. Whenever I asked her anything, she just put her finger to her lips and remained quiet.

I didn't care. She was sexy and willing and I was on a mission. We got into her bedroom and the lights remained out. I still couldn't see her as she caressed my body, kissing me as she moved down my body.

3. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    Very good so far!

Draft saved Draft deleted