The "Mass" Factor - What's Yours? What's the Biggest?

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
Here's an idea my partner suggested for gauging size...

Multiply the length by thickness (as measured with a tape measure wrapped around the thickest part of the cock).

He's 9 X 7 which gives him a "mass factor" of 63.

I'm 8 x 5; so my mass factor is only 40.

Other examples: say you're (or you know someone who is) 10" x 5". You can conclude that it's a long dick, but it really doesn't have as much "mass" as a dude with a cock that's (only) 8" X 7" (mass factor: 50 vs. 56). While size may not be everything "mass" definitely is something...think about it the next time someone says they're 10"!

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone posted this volume chart on here a while ago. It's using a different calculation but the end result is the same idea.

oh... and i'd be 45... not massive :(

Attachments

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
>While size may not be everything, "mass" definitely is something

I'd say "while length may not be everything, ...".
The new calculation is a welcum adjustment to the usual obsession with length, which is not necessarily what most "consumers" are looking for anyway. There's plenty of evidence right here on site that lots of women and gay btms rate the pleasure-giving potential of extra girth over that of length. So, mass seems a better, single stat guideline to what's on offer. Even better than that, though, is to continue to supply both dimensions so the length-to-girth proportion can be worked out. And with proportions, we're getting into aesthetic territory ... Is there a relevant thread?