The masseur

CowboyStu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I thought I’d try my hand at writing a story. Don’t know if it’ll be any good....

THE MASSEUR

David worked as a masseur in a small town on the outskirts of a big city. He worked for himself and rented a room above a Chinese takeaway on the main high street of the town. His work space was not much to look at, just a massage bed, some shelves for his oils and towels, a sofa and a coffee table were all that filled the small room, and a tiny bathroom was across the hall.

You would think that this small time, small town masseur would struggle to pay the rent but surprisingly David was overwhelmed with clients and each day was fully booked from 9 till 6 (with an hour for lunch). There were two reasons David was such a popular masseur, firstly he was excellent at what he did, he enjoyed his job and always put 100% into each and every massage he did and that kept people coming back, secondly, David was gay, and he always went the extra mile with any Male clients who wanted the “full” treatment. His “happy endings” were another reason clients came back again and again. Many gay lads and men would travel from the nearby city to get his special massages and that’s what kept David so busy.

Not all of David’s clients were gay and he especially liked the straight ones as he had always had an attraction to straight men. Although these customers didn’t know about his “extra” services this didn’t stop David from fantasising. There was one client in particular that David spent many hours day dreaming about, and his name was Matt.

Matt was about 10 years younger then David (who was 37) and obviously spent a lot of time in the gym. David particularly enjoyed massaging Matts muscular back, arms and legs, and would admire the pert mounds of his ass covered only by the small towel provided for customers modesty. David would imagine what it would be like to remove the towel and get his hands on Matts beautiful plump ass before turning him over to find out if his dick was as perfect as the rest of him.

However, Matt was straight and had a girlfriend of several years, so fantasise was all David could do. Well that’s what he thought...but all that changed one day

CowboyStu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
David wasn’t the best looking guy in town, but at 5’10” with a slim, well toned body (from the gym), brown hair and brown eyes and a friendly welcoming face, he caught the eye of a few of the gay guys in town, but David longed for men he couldn’t have, and having naked, straight slabs of straight men sexiness on his table day after day David couldn’t settle for what he “could” have but instead pined for what he “couldn’t” have, and Matt was at the top of his list.

Matt was 27, 6’ 1” with shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes. His body was thick from lifting weights but not too over the top muscular like some gym obsessed guys. He had a cheeky smile and and was always chatty and friendly when he came for his weekly massage. Matts appointment days and times would change week to week but he always came back religiously as he claimed all the weight lifting in the gym made his body ache and “your massages are the only thing that make it better” he would tell David. Matts body was smooth with little body hair except on his legs and under arms, and David looked forward to each of Matts appointments and the opportunity to get to rub his hands all over this hunk of a young straight man.

It was a Friday evening in summer when everything changed between David and Matt. Matts appointment was for 7pm, a time usually David didn’t make appointments for as this was past his opening hours, but for Matt he had made an exception as the young gym goer couldn’t make any other time slots that week. David buzzed Matt up as usual and greeted him at the door. After the normal chit chat Matt took a small towel and went to the bathroom across the hall to strip off. With the tiny towel held round his waste Matt came back into the room and climbed face down onto the massage bed with his face positioned over the hole in the top end. David repositioned the towel carefully to make sure it wouldn’t be in the way but still covered Matts modesty, carefully sneaking a peek at the beautiful round mounds underneath.

The usual routine involved David asking Matt if he had any particular areas that were troubling him that needed focussing on, and then he would get to work while the young man relaxed in silence. On this particular day when David asked Matt the usual question he got the shock of his life when Matt answered “Dave, my glutes are killing me, I know it’s a bit unprofessional mate but could you give them some attention?” Well David’s jaw nearly hit the floor, but as Matt couldn’t see his shock David quickly recovered and replied that it was not a problem and would include the glutes in the massage.

Buzzing with the realisation that he was finally going to get his hands on Matts peachy bum, David began the massage as normal, rubbing oil into Matts muscular back, shoulders and arms. After a bit of time spent on these David moved to the legs and began to work the muscles in the calves and thighs, moving his way up to the promised land. Once he felt he’d spent sufficient time on the rest of Matts body David carefully removed the small towel covering Matts arse. It was everything David had hoped it would be. Two glorious mounds of pale white, smooth, squidgy perfection! With hands that slightly trembled, the masseur trickled some oil on to each buttock, then began to gently kneed the soft pillows of flesh, one cheek in each hand. Feeling no resistance from the young man lying silent on the bed, David began to work his hands a bit harder, squeezing and rubbing this juicy ass between his hands. As he worked his magic hands on this incredible ass, David heard soft moans coming from the lad stretched out in front of him. Already sporting a semi David began to feel his cock stiffen, painfully trapped in his underwear. Subtly he rearranged his junk so his hard cock pointed up out of the top of his CK briefs and peeked out the top of his lose trousers and carried on massaging the delicious arse before him.

As the rubbing continued, David began to make circular motions with each hand on a separate buttock. In doing so he could gently part the butt cheeks to reveal the slightly hairy crease that opened up to show the tight pink arsehole hidden inside. David was almost holding his breath to see how Matt reacted to this mild invasion of his innermost personal space, but the only reaction was the increased moans coming from the younger man. Feeling nervous but not discouraged David added a little more oil to his hands and began to include the crack of Matts bum into the massage, sliding his hands over the soft orbs and down the slopes into the private crevice in between his cheeks.

Still Matt did not object, so David continued his exploration of the area by gently stroking a finger over the star shaped sphincter of the young lads anus as his hands passed over and around Matts ass as he massaged it. Expecting to be rebuked at any moment for his unprofessional conduct, David was surprised again when he heard Matt moan “Fuck mate that feels amazing” followed by “don’t stop “. Definitely feeling encouraged David continued the sensual massage of Matts rear end especially taking time to stroke and play with the tight little puckered bud of his butt hole.

During all this David’s cock had continued to grow and harden, and he could feel pre-cum leaking from the tip sticking out of his trousers, so he was a little panicked when Matt said “Dave I think I should turn over, things are getting a bit squashed under me”. With that Matt lifted his head out of the face hole and proceeded to roll over into his back.

CowboyStu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
David’s eyes nearly popped out of his head as Matt flipped quickly onto his back causing his huge cock (for David noticed it WAS huge) to slap against his flat stomach. Now lying on his back, hands behind his head, David took in the magnificent site of Matt in all his glory. Thick arms with deliciously hairy pits, sculptured smooth chest with erect nipples, flat stomach with an impressive sized organ lying across it with two large hairless low hanging testicles bellow it.

David was speechless, he just stared at Matts extra large penis as it continued to thicken and grow before his eyes. Bouncing and twitching it rose off his belly and began to angle up into the air. The size David guessed was about 8 inches, and very thick.

Conscious that he was staring, David raised his eyes to make eye contact with Matt, to find him grinning back at him. “Think that could do with some attention Dave” Matt chuckled, indicating his raging hard-on with a nod. Hardly believing his luck David wasted no time wrapping his still slightly oiled hands around Matts massive erection. As he slid both hands up and down the hard, thick pole Matt let out a loud groan of pleasure. “God that feels amazing” Matt said, “I haven’t been touched like that in months, my girlfriend is always too tired for sex” he complained. “And when we do she just lies there, she never gives my cock any attention “. David couldn’t believe that this girl did not appreciate the sexy, hung man she was dating, “Matt your cock is amazing, she should be worshipping it daily” he told him. “Well her loss is your gain mate if you wanna worship it go ahead” Matt chuckled. That was all the invitation David needed. He had given plenty of guys a “happy ending” with their massages but none he would enjoy as much as this straight lad.

David really began to work Matts cock. Using both hands, one fist above the other, he glided up and down his thick shaft, using twisting motions to increase the stimulation, also taking time to stroke and massage his low hanging nuts as well. Matt closed his eyes lost in the sensations he continued to purr out soft moans of pleasure as his big dick throbbed in David’s hands. Soon Matt was leaking pre-cum, which David licked off the tip of Matts knob with his tongue. Matt did not seem to object to this and so he took this as a sign it was ok and decided to slide Matts cock into his mouth.

CowboyStu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
David wrapped his lips around the head of Matts cock and sucked the mushroom head, tasting more sweet pre-cum, then slowly inch by inch David slid Matts cock deeper into his mouth and throat, until his nose pressed against Matts neatly trimmed pubes. “Fuck Dave, you’ve got some deep throat skills dude” Matt gasped “My girlfriend only gets about half in before she starts gagging, not that she’s sucked it in years”

With Matts dick filling his mouth and deep into the back of his throat, David’s eyes began to water and his gag reflex began to produce more saliva, so as he slid his mouth off Matts dick streams of spit coated the massive member, lubing it up nicely for more stroking. So while David got his breath back he wanked Matt with both hands again before taking him back into his mouth to suck him some more.

David loved giving blow jobs and so went to work on Matts cock. Sucking and slurping up and down the shaft, making use of his tongue to tease the head, and his hands to work the shaft and play with his big balls. Working up his speed and depth David knew it wouldn’t be long until Matt would soon blow his load, and as if Matt had read his mind he heard him moan out “Dave you’re gonna make me cum”

But David wasn’t ready for this to end so he let Matts cock slip out of his hungry mouth and let it bounce against the young lads belly.

“I never finished massaging your front” David teased, and with that he poured a little oil onto his hands, leaned over Matt and began to slide his hands over his smooth chest and stomach. While he massaged Matts pecs David lowered his head and took Matts twitching erection back into his mouth, sucking him deep into his throat again while tweaking his hard nipples. This combination of both fantastic oral skills and body massage was too much for Matt who had already been on the edge of cumming, and without warning he let out an almighty moan as he let rope after rope of his thick salty cum shoot deep down David’s throat. As the last dregs of cum dripped into David’s mouth he swallowed the whole lot down in one gulp as he let Matts spent member slide out of his mouth.

“Holy shit man that was the best blow job I ever had mate” Matt gushed, as he lay panting and sweaty in front of his masseur. “I heard you were good Dave but that was incredible”.

“You knew I did this kind of thing?” David asked, completely surprised by this turn of events.

“Yeah mate, some of my gay friends come to you for the full treatment, they said you were good, and they weren’t kidding” Matt replied with a smirk.

“So you planned this happening all along?” David asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, sorry Dave, I’ve been so fucking horny lately and my girlfriend just won’t put out. I knew you would jump at the chance to suck me off cuz I’ve seen the way you look at me” Matt laughed.

“It was that obvious? Oh wow! Well I’m glad, as I’ve been dreaming about doing that to you since you started coming here” David replied.

“Well I’m expecting to get the full treatment from you each week now I know how good you are with both your hands and your mouth” Matt said with a twinkle in his eye.

David couldn’t believe his luck. This handsome, sexy, hung stud wanted him to service his cock on a weekly basis!

“I’ll get my appointment book right now” David said with a smile, and as he went over to the shelves he adjusted his own raging hard-on, still leaking like a tap, back inside his waist band. He couldn’t wait to stroke his own cock to climax to the memory of what just happened tonight.

THE END