The masturbate while you read and post thread

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondered how interesting it would be if you knew everyone your posting to on this thread is masterbating along with yourself at the same time while you or another member is posting back and forth and/or is reading along.

The guidlines are that as long as you`re on this thread you have to masterbate, and yes ladies you are more than welcome to join in.

There doesn`t have to be a particular topic so you can talk about whatever you want while your on this thread, feel free to chat back and forth with other lpsg members and talk about your fantasies.

Talking back and forth to lpsg members and knowingly masterbating is a must.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, sinse no one is brave enough to knowingly masterbate while on lpsg i`ll be the first to admitt it and go forth with it, chances are if you`re reading this sentence i`m playing with my big thick cock, stroking it slowly and lovingly and i`m enjoying every minute, ha.

lafever

P.s. Ladies, what are you waiting for, see if you can hold your dildo inside you while you type.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m stroking my cock in real time, is there not one person turned on? C`mon lets masterbate together. Hehehehe, that`s what this thread is all about, you just have to get over being shy.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, i`m playing with it, i`ve got my left ankle on the computer table and i`ve got my cock in between two of my fingers so i can swing it back and forth from left to right and right to left, pulling back on my foreskin to see how tight i can fill my cock with blood and stretch my skin.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can shoot my load acrose the room with incredible accuracy, i`m thinking of shooting a load through the air just to see if i can make it in my girlfriends mouth from where i`m at, she`s game.

lafever

2manyhardons

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can shoot my load acrose the room with incredible accuracy, i`m thinking of shooting a load through the air just to see if i can make it in my girlfriends mouth from where i`m at, she`s game.

lafever

can i see that???

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my god, i did it, i made it in her mouth, then she sucked the rest of the cum out of my throbbing cock.

lafever

chenofan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this has got to be the best thread I've seen in awhile...and the most enjoyable...I've be hard since I saw the title..and starting to take care of that

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh shit, she wont stop sucking my cock, she`s sucked the cum all out and now she`s going crazy on the sucking, oh my god, it`s tickling so much but i don`t want her to stop, it`s like orgasmic bliss, i`m trying to catch a breath and my body is quivering, now she`s smacking the head of my cock against her tongue, and then deep throating it.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wew! I`m going outside to smoke a cigar and catch a cool breeze on my face, my heart is still racing.

lafever