the match

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunatley have missed tha last load of these but have seen some great clips from it esp the one where they are all in there pants. would love to see some more pics of these fit celebs together please :biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok I give up, not enough clues to what this thread is about. What is this thread about?

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
a series on sky one called the match. It is a load of t.v celebs versus ex premiership football players containing lots of very cute (sometimes hung) celebs.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see. Thanks for clearing that up. The Match. I have not heard of that one yet but it don't surprise me with all the reality shows these days. THanks again.

sky+

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The match homepage curtosey of sky one.

The Match's Website

In reference looking for some caps from last nights show here in the UK.
They were of Jeff Brazier showing a rather curious bulge in some rather fetching underwear.

Sunday 24th, showing on Sky One between 7-8.

Many thanks, in advance.

:smile:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Deno said:
ok I give up, not enough clues to what this thread is about. What is this thread about?
Yeah, a lot of the UK folks here seem to forget this is an American site and they talk on a UK level...like putting "Kent" as their city name with nothing else after it to help us to narrow down what part of the world that's in. :rolleyes:

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mattness said:
Yeah, a lot of the UK folks here seem to forget this is an American site and they talk on a UK level...like putting "Kent" as their city name with nothing else after it to help us to narrow down what part of the world that's in. :rolleyes:

I am sorry but i dont seem to re-call any notices wen i registered about only being an "american site" and non americans not being welcome to register or post threads.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gathered together 20 fairly random caps from The Match... which certainly include (in no particular order) Ralf Little, Anthony Hutton, Michael Greco, Sam Robertson and Jeff Brazier, as well as some other male celebs whom I don't recognize, but who have torsos, asses, and/or bulges on show. :rolleyes:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (bulges)

6, 7, 8, 9 (underwear/asses)

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 (torsos)

18, 19, 20 (body shots)

velvetsweat

Cherished Member
Media
stetree said:
I am sorry but i dont seem to re-call any notices wen i registered about only being an "american site" and non americans not being welcome to register or post threads.

I know , and from what I've seen of this site if it werent for another non-american , ( the very german Mr.Alex 8 ) this site would just be a lot of people pleading for pics , thank God for the non-americans I say lol .