1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

The Maury Show Experince And Issue

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by mar111, Jun 26, 2020.

?

DNA Test Experience

This poll will close on Jun 26, 2021 at 3:10 AM.
  1. Ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Never

100.0%
  1. mar111

mar111 Member

Have you ever watch this show and Have you ever been in this situation, confusing about who is the daddy of the new born child.

Having affair with a Thot is worth it or what

Guys share your experience Here!!!

2. Mike hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have not idea about this show and never even heard of it.

I've been a player in the swing scene for a very long time, bulled wives and had numerous flings and one nighters.
    Sure over the years I've knocked up many women who have been in relationships of their own, in certain situations I've had nothing to do with said offspring but others I have.
    DNA tests, nope, never come to that and wouldn't be interested in taking part in one.

mar111 likes this.
  3. Hatt_101

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Watched the show all the time in high still thing some times it was scripted. no I've never been in that situation.

mar111 likes this.
  4. Sagittarius84

Sagittarius84 Active Member

In retrospect..the Maury show has exploited off of and participated in the marginalization of the black community..so Mr. Chung can go fuck himself.

The one silver lining of his show is bringing to light issues of paternity, encouraging legions of men to no longer just believe what they are told but to find out for themselves so that they can reconcile the relationship with their children and the significant other.
    Ill say the lessons i picked up on Maury greatly decreased my chances of being one of those men that needed a test to determine paternity.

mar111 and Uncutsouthernboy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice