The McDonald's Arch Card

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had to choose between having Quarter Pounders with Cheese and clogged arteries or having my body and a longer life. I choose the body and the years.

Burger King commercials should be banned. *Shiver*

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I had to choose between having Quarter Pounders with Cheese and clogged arteries or having my body and a longer life. I choose the body and the years.
Lex, my cousin got that back alley gastric bypass on the low. But yeah. Fatboys who attempt to justify their sloth with claims of self-satisfaction are sad indeed. Don't they realize the pussy they're pushing away, solely based on their chests and sweat-drenched folds? Is it too much to limit yourself to 3 triple cheeseburgers a week?

Lex said:
Burger King commercials should be banned. *Shiver*
We have a 2nd Amendment to help assuage our fears about King's intruding our domiciles in this New World.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
Lex, my cousin got that back alley gastric bypass on the low. But yeah. Fatboys who attempt to justify their sloth with claims of self-satisfaction are sad indeed. Don't they realize the pussy they're pushing away, solely based on their chests and sweat-drenched folds? Is it too much to limit yourself to 3 triple cheeseburgers a week?

I hear you, man. I have never understood the way many men refuse to care as much about their bodies as women do. Are we SO vain and complacent in our patriarchal rule over the planet as to not give a fuck?

And I futher don't understand why women put up with fat ass men who CAN do something about it. I know we all have different shapes and sizes but there is CLEARLY a difference between being big/stocky/healthy and being morbidly obese. Nothing like having your woman (or man) squeeze your arms or lay their head on your pecs. Nothing.

As I read a while back "Nothing tastes a good as it feels to be thin and in shape."

Dr. Dilznick said:
We have a 2nd Amendment to help assuage our fears about King's intruding our domiciles in this New World.

If that fucker was standing outside MY window know that he'd be (a) shot, (b) hit with a golf club, or (c) BOTH.

Please believe it.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always preferred Chik-Fil-A over the burger joints.

I guess I'd rather get my hormone replacement therapy via a chicken than have my arteries clogged with 50% 'lean' beef.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't eat much fast food, although McDonald's DOES have the best fries if I have that craving. My friend's 10 year-old son recently told me this weird stat/factoid/rumor that there are possibly 1,000 different cows in one fast-food hamburger. I dunno if that's possible, but it sure sounds disgusting.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
I don't eat much fast food, although McDonald's DOES have the best fries if I have that craving. My friend's 10 year-old son recently told me this weird stat/factoid/rumor that there are possibly 1,000 different cows in one fast-food hamburger. I dunno if that's possible, but it sure sounds disgusting.

Yah, just imagine if ONE of those Grade F meat cows has "mad cow".... :eek:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Read "Fast Food Nation"

Once you know what they put on the potatoes to make them taste different, you'll be able to give them up. All potatoes should taste the same when fried in oil, no?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, if you tell me they pull them out of the backsides of the 1,000 cows, I'm filing a lawsuit. :wink:

Lex said:
Read "Fast Food Nation"

Once you know what they put on the potatoes to make them taste different, you'll be able to give them up. All potatoes should taste the same when fried in oil, no?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sorcerer said:
Incredibly creepy.

Yep. 'Cept in my neck of the woods, if a guy opens his curtains and finds a guy in a mask standing at the window, somebody's getting shot, king or no king.

(Well, except maybe during mardi gras... in which case a mask might be all he'd be wearing).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
i'm sure mcdonalds is a swell place to eat for many people, but personally i prefer food

This almost killed me.

I almost never go to Mc Donalds because after having worked there at 15, it left a lasting impression.

Still, I'm guilty of supporting their other chain, Chipotle, quite a lot.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Still, I'm guilty of supporting their other chain, Chipotle, quite a lot.

Chipotle is a heathly place to eat. All of thier meats and veggies are organically raised (Steroid free) and all natural.

McDonald's saw the health issues mounting bought 50% of the chain as a proactive measure.

Chipotle ROCKS.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Chipotle ROCKS.

I have to agree. When I was in Vegas, it was on my list of top 5 places to grab some lunch (Green Valley / Henderson, on Sunset across from Galleria). There's one in Houston (Highway 59, Sugarland mall area) near Heaven (Fry's Electronics.) I took my mom there for the first time a couple of weekends ago. She got the bright red salsa, thinking it was normal, "medium" TexMex salsa. I wasn't there when she ordered and I didn't think to warn her. She was almost in tears from the very first bite until we got in the car. She still thought it was good food.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ever since the release of Supersize Me, Mcdonalds has been trying to "healthy" up their menus. I have noticed healthier selections like salads as an option for a side. As gross as they are, they are trying to fix themselves. I can't imagine it is an overnight thing.
Well done McDonalds!! I salute you:biggrin1: