The meaning of 'hung'

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the Urban Dictionary, the term 'hung' [for big cock] refers to a large flaccid penis, the head of which hangs below the balls. My college roommate had a beautiful cock like that, creatiing many of those erotic 'what if' moments when I did not have guts enough to ask 'Can I suck you off/' But it was 1965, a dangerous time to be 'queer.' Any pics of such hung cock for us to enjoy and speculate about how big it is when hard/

Last edited:

wolf1bear2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
you are right about 1965. We've got stories... Like your inquiry here. You'll never know about your young friend back then, alrighty then.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the Urban Dictionary, the term 'hung' [for big cock] refers to a large flaccid penis, the head of which hangs below the balls. My college roommate had a beautiful cock like that, creatiing many of those erotic 'what if' moments when I did not have guts enough to ask 'Can I suck you off/' But it was 1965, a dangerous time to be 'queer.' Any pics of such hung cock for us to enjoy and speculate about how big it is when hard/

Interesting. As a long term member, I have been thinking about this for some time; the definition of hung. After reading thread after thread over the years where guys have described themselves as hung, I have come to the understanding that the definition of hung is open to interpretation. Some of the guys I've been in the past with have either said that I was hung or that my cock was huge but I've never considered myself hung. I do find it amusing that guys who are similarly equipped consider themselves hung. Especially when there are plenty of guys out there & members of this forum who are truly hung. :cool:

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a sophomore in college in Greensboro, NC, one Sunday morning during the autumn of 1969, before church I saw one of our star football players in a dorm shower showering. His name was David and he hailed from the wilds of North Carolina. Not only did he have a real hot, muscular football body, but he also had a HUGE piece of uncut manmeat. His thick, flaccid uncircumcised penis hanged over his scrotum a good four inches toward the shower floor. I think he had a thick, flaccid penis of nine or ten inches. Also he had a HUGE glans mostly sheathed by his veined foreskin. This was the first uncircumcised penis I have ever seen in my life. I was transfixed by this amazing sight as he showered away. I thought to myself, "Happy is the lady who is fucked by him!" Now that is my definition of HUNG!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider Hung to be some that has a flaccid that hangs over the balls and is big when errect.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To me, hung refers to a large (length or thickness) flaccid penis. If I stretch it, floppy balls with a larger than average penis could be called "hung".

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, there are many concepts here as to what "hung" means. As you can ascertain from my "name" I consider myself as such.

Great topic.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In the Urban Dictionary, the term 'hung' [for big cock] refers to a large flaccid penis, the head of which hangs below the balls ...

Both my flaccid dick and my balls are independently capable of hanging quite low or pulling up quite compactly, depending on conditions. But without any sexual arousal at all my flaccid cock will often hang below my balls, so I guess by that definition I am "sometimes hung, sometimes not."

... Any pics of such hung cock for us to enjoy and speculate about how big it is when hard/

Some representative pics of my own, speculate away:

Attachments