The Measurements?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, small rant here. Sometimes I encounter members who post their size, and when I go to look at the gallery pictures, I just don't see it. I think you can get a little leeway on the length, but you can't quite exaggerate girth. Average girth is around 4 something, right? and there's quite a few guys here with 5" and 6" circumference. I've seen some truly thick ones that I can believe reach 7 or more, and then there are guys who claim it and would probably fit in a toilet paper roll upon inspection.

First, take good measurements. Plenty of threads mention how, but I'll say it again. Press the ruler on the top. If you've got too wicked a curve, then take some string and run it along your length, mark where it reaches the end, and then measure that. Use that same string around the widest part of your dick and measure there.

I guess I say this because guys will say one thing, and I'll naturally compare in my own head, and think, "If you're 7" around, I must really be a beer can."

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Perhaps they're measuring in the wrong places, or holding the tape too loose? (or just massaging the ego, despite knowing the truth themselves) Personally I'm probably a good inch less in girth than towards the base, or even just mid-shaft.
I have a 6" girth (5.8 - 6.2, mood depending), but you sure wouldnt think it from the size of my head

I thought beercans were 8" around. Are there any photos you can point to where it's clear someone is lying about their girth?

from your measurement pic, your girth is pretty much exactly equal to mine, and you're a cm or so longer, thing is to me you look huge, and bigger than me in both aspects (I feel unsure enough that I measure regularly, Im getting it right! :redface:)

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I'm 7.5-8"soft all the time and when hard its 9.5" and my girth is 7.75" very thick...Its the truth and nothing but the truth....Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

lilpeewee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well being a avid PE'er I measure a lot and very closely.
So atm I have 6.5" x 5" (5.25 at base)
I so agree tho its stupid to say u have one size when it isnt borne out
by the pics.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I consistently get told that my cock is bigger in person than it looks in pics.

likewise. I use a tape measure in my pics to help 'clarify' this for some people. Isn't that verification enough?

Really, IMO, I think all guys who boast about their size need to back it up with a measurement pic...like mine. They are less than $1 at any fabric store. Measure on the top of your dick base to tip. Then a mid-shaft circumference. (My base circumference is ~6"....mid it's 5.25".) That's just my opinion.

I don't boast about my size, I just think my dick looks small in pics, I use a tape measure to verify my size, that's all. Shouldn't we all? That would end the discussion, right?

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I truly have 8" girth here.

I could never stick my peter in a toilet paper roll. I've tried a few years ago; it just can't happen. I'd need two of them for a nice snug fit. :biggrin1:

I'd like to see a measured pic....like I have.
Nice dick BTW :wink:
Looks fun:biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I truly have 8" girth here.

I could never stick my peter in a toilet paper roll. I've tried a few years ago; it just can't happen. I'd need two of them for a nice snug fit. :biggrin1:

My six inch girth won't go in any toilet paper roll I've tried. When I stuff it in while flaccid and get hard while inside, it's smothered and, man-oh-man, unbelievably restrained.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The correct forumla to convert LPSG inches to ACTUAL inches is:
LPSG inches x 2 / 3 = ACTUAL size inches.

And then what's up with people who show "measuring pics" in their profile but you can't see the beginning of the ruler?...the pic is cropped so the ruler begins at 1 or 2"...what does that prove? lol

Buddy629's measurement pics above definitely show the proper technique :)

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long before someone starts selling special rulers that appear to show inches but are manufactured with a small scale....so 6" inches measures 8" on the ruler?