The meeting

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: OK...

~*taking a deep breath*~

As I like (no, make that love...) writing I might as well provide a small contribution to this forum too. Haven't published anything before - comments appreciated, but be gentle, 'k...

/Val

*****************************​

The meeting is almost finished and I know that he has been studying me the whole meeting through. It's not the first time we meet - he knows who I am, likewise I know who he is - knew it long before our first meeting. He initiated that first meeting, inviting me into his room to learn who I am, what I do and what my thoughts are. He's got the same piercing eyes today as then - studying, waiting, seemingly knowing exactly what he wants.

For a short moment I meet the dark eyes. My own eyes turn away almost instantly to keep my feelings to myself. A smile is playing at the corners of his mouth, as if he knows what is happening inside me. I can feel my stomach contract out of pure lust, a thread connecting everything in my lower body, a thread he is pulling at his leisure.

He carries himself with the ease, security and arrogance that power brings. Impeccably dressed in white shirt, tie, dark suit - despite the lingering heat of late September. I can see a hint of sweat shining on his forehead, the moisture creating small unruly curls in his hair. He has to be hot, as hot as I am. I remove my jacket and place it on the back of my chair, push the chair back and put the notepad in my lap. Trying hard to concentrate on what is said.

It's more a feeling than actually seeing it - his eyes tracing a line from the shoes to the hem of my skirt lying across my thighs. I move slightly in an attempt to get it closer to my knees and cover up a bit. Seeing his almost imperceptible shake of the head I stop instantly. My cheeks are glowing. I breathe out a short puff of air over the nose and forehead to cool off. It doesn't help, the heat wave spreads throughout the body, centering on a hot ball in my stomach. I cross my legs in a vain attempt to stop what is happening.

I grip the edge of the notepad as the ball explodes, spreading its warmth throughout my body. The knuckles whiten in the same rhythm as the contractions taking hold of me. Pearls of sweat gather at the nape of the neck and I bite my lower lip to keep quiet. I carefully let out a breath as the feeling subside. My nipples are erect, longing to be released from their confining clothes. The wetness pools between my legs. I realize that he has seen, that he has understood and I can imagine his smile inside. He knows exactly how he affects me.

Everyone in the room is gathering their papers, rising and heading for the door. My legs feel shaky as I stand up, collect my things and put the jacket around my shoulders. The others block the doorway and I come to a stand still behind them. The air coming from outside the room is cooler and I greedily lap it up, feeling the pulse return to near normal.

I can feel the heat from his body closing in on mine. Too close to be a coincidence or a purely professional distance. His scent is heavy, masculine, intoxicating. I try to move forward but am stopped by his hand on my elbow. The touch is almost electric, spreading throughout the body.

"Ma petite..."

I can feel his breath right next to my ear. His voice is low and smooth; no one can hear him but myself. Somewhere there is an undertone I'm not able to pinpoint. Demanding? Appreciating? Wanting? The hairs at the back of my neck rise - hungry, afraid, willing, a bit ashamed, ready. The heart picks up pace again. I can feel his body lightly touching mine when he moves forward. The heat lingers in my skin, almost burning.

"On y va."

I turn around and see his back moving away from me in the corridor. I follow him as in a trance. Don't know what I have started, cannot clearly imagine what will happen but know that I need to find out. I see him and his secretary at the far end of the corridor and reach them just in time to catch the last words.

"...pourrais-tu commander un taxi?"

Our eyes meet and I see the unspoken demand to come with him, know that I have to follow, can't do anything but follow. The body has taken on a life of its own, separated from free will and reasoning. The heels of my shoes feel thin and unsteady as I try to keep the pace behind him.

The taxi is already waiting at the main gate. A few quick steps and he's holding the door open. With a motion of his hand he shows me to the backseat. His eyes track the movement of my hand as I try to keep the hem down as I step into the taxi. That same almost imperceptible head shake as before. I remove the hand, blushing and feeling something stirring between my legs.

The door closes with a muffled thud. A couple of seconds later he is at my side. I keep my eyes planted at the seat in front of me, knowing that if I look him in the eyes again I will loose what small part of self-control I still have. I feel his hand under my cheek, lifting it so have no choice but to look straight into his eyes. The fire burning behind them is almost hypnotizing.

"Understand this - one day you will belong to me, body and soul. You can try to hide your true nature, like you did earlier today and like you are doing now. Don't! Let it out, let me guide you, let me take you to where you have never been before."

The change to English surprises me. His words even more so. His voice is calm, almost soft but the tone leaves no doubt as to the seriousness behind. My nipples stiffen again, pushing against the clothes. A jolt of electricity spreads from my stomach out through the body. With a quick glance at him I move closer, letting my fingers caress his neck, feeling the coarse curls underneath my fingers and the moist heat under his collar.

I watch him close his eyes, accept the touch and relax for the first time since leaving the meeting. I can hear his breath quicken and his erection is showing through the dark pants. His hand cups my breast, caresses my stomach and disappears under my skirt. His fingers find the hot sticky wetness between my legs, two fingers sliding carefully inside, his thumb massaging me.

I give in to the feeling and let his hands guide me forward. My face twists together as yet another orgasm rolls through my body, moaning low into the hand over my mouth silencing me. I manage to catch the eyes of the driver for a split second - his gaze is embarrassed and curious at the same time. The impact of the scene hits me full force - he is well known - and I'm his subordinate.

"ArrĂȘtez, s'il vous plait."

The building is non-descript with an exterior in need of renovation. I can hear his keys and the click as the door unlocks. His hand offers me to enter. The door clicks shut behind us. I can feel the warmth of his body stepping up behind me, his hands folding away the hair, his lips on my neck and his body pressing into mine. His erection is hard and hot against the small of my back.

I hear his belt buckle unfasten, the zipper pulled down and his trousers falling to the floor. His hands lift my skirt and remove my underwear. I try to turn but am nailed to the wall by his body. My hands held up above my head by one of his. I can feel the heat, the hardness of his naked erection gliding across my buttocks.

He pushes into me with one swift move. The size takes my breath away - he is by far the largest man I have ever had inside me. A growling sound is all I am able to produce - more like an animal than a human. I can feel him move back and forth, the slight movement in itself is enough to take me to the brink of another orgasm. He notices, stops, pulls out and teases me. I buck my hips toward him, want to have more, need to have more.

"Please, don't stop..."

My voice breaks before I'm able to finish the sentence. I feel him slide all the way in again, staying inside me. His hands grab hold of my hair, pulling my head back against him as he thrusts into me with long strokes. He stops again.

"Did I say you could take down your hands?"

The steely tone in his voice makes my heart flutter. I quickly raise my hands above the head again, in the same position he put them.

"Well done ma petite, you are a fast learner."

I can feel his hands bending my head to one side, his teeth lightly biting my exposed neck. A picture appears in my head - an animal with eyes wide open just before being killed by a predator. An instant flash of fear brings me even closer. I can hear his chuckle right beside my ear.

"This turns you on my darling, doesn't it? And since you're such a good girl I'll make you happy - this time..."
    "Please... More... I need more... Please..."

I can barely recognize my own voice in the hoarse whisper coming out of my mouth. I can feel his every movement throughout my body, his hardness, his size, the heavy pressure created by every single inch of him inside me. The orgasm starts low in my belly, builds to a flood wave rolling throughout my body. I can feel him drive into me with one last thrust, stiffening as he comes deep inside me. He pulls out, still semi-hard against my buttocks and leans the weight of his body into mine. His voice fills my head.

"This is only the beginning of our time together, ma petite. You're mine and you know it in your heart. You've known it since the first time I laid eyes on you haven't you?"

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Wow, you definitely have a way with words Valkyrie. I like this very much! You could definitely be published if you decided to go that route. I have some links to erotica markets I can provide, if you want. The only criticism I would give--and take it for what it's worth--is to avoid words like 'seemingly' and phrases like 'almost instantly.' This is a very sensual piece, but with just a little editing (for example: "The meeting is almost finished and I know he has been studying me the whole meeting through." could be changed to "The meeting is almost finished and I know he has been watching me.") it could be even more smoldering.

But again, all in all, bravo! I hope you post more--this is very hot.

3. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Eh bien! Your protaganist isn't the only one sweating. Let's hear it for English as a second language...! Thanks for sharing that, Val. (More please...)

4. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Ahh, very well written.

Puts me in mind of the Story of O, and the authoratative figure does my body good ;D

Tres bien ma souer!

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Wonderfully done! WOW!! ::)

More!

6. Imported

Gold Member

Evolon: very good indeed... very subtle domination, nothing overt or tacky... beautifully done...

Draft saved Draft deleted