The Men of American Idol

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by teknikad, Feb 22, 2006.

1. teknikad

teknikad New Member

Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace!! His smile, his hair, his eyes oh my. I don't think they've ever had someone so good looking on the show. The bald guy's pretty hot too, I have this odd urge to lick his head...i dunno.
    I doubt there's any pictures out there of them, but just wanted to start some conversation.
    ciao.

2. hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Albums:
    I had the same thought about the bald guys head

3. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

The only guy left I'm into is Taylor Hicks. He's quirky cute. Ace is definitely great looking just not my type. And there are pictures of the top 24 on the American Idol site.

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes, yes, yes Ace is so effen hot...they showed his brother in the audience, do you think they are twins they looked about the same age....but yes Ace is hot, I kinda like the Hicks guy because he was so quirky. Right now can't think of anyone else who stood out looks wise, so of the talent was kind of sketchy though...should be an interesting season.:cool:

5. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I hate to admit it but I thought that really conceited RJ guy was cute. The one that pretty much thought that he could get any girl or woman he wanted. Then again it's probably true most of the time. He had a good voice too. I was surprised when he got cut. I disagreed with a lot of the cuts. Especially, I wouldn't have taken back that twin that quit and begged to come back.

6. teknikad

teknikad New Member

Yes! Those stupid twins were just wrong. They didn't deserve to be let back into the show. But God does work in mysterious ways..."Oh look, a criminal record..." How convenient for us all.
    Ace's brother was quite pretty too, would be fun to get in on like a 2 for 1 deal. In terms of talent I think some of the girls are much more talented than the guys, especially Paris, I think she's awesome. I especially love Mandissa, I love the fact that a plus-sized woman actually got an opportunity on this show. We all know the Reuben's of this world can get through, but how many times does an Aretha or a Patti LaBelle get an opportunity like this? Bravo.

Well, that's my 2 cents,

Ciao.

7. Atia

Atia New Member

Ace is nice......but I would love to bang Elliot. He has a nice voice and there is something very sexy about him...

8. RideRocket

Gold Member

From a non-sexual point of view, I thought the guys outsang the girls last night. The first couple of guys were off, but the last half did great (with the exception of the guy who covered Barry Manilow).

I think the 16 yr old kid is great - I'm sure he spent all night jerking off after all the girls pinched his cheeks!

9. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

Ok, let's make this thread interesting. Which AI guys do you think are probably hung? Sadly, we'll probably never know but it can still be fun to guess. My guesses: Gedeon, Chris, and Ace. Ace either has a big one or one of those avg size ones that looks so good it doesn't need to be big. As for the baby boys I think Will could be avg or above but Kevin's probably got a gerkin. He's built so slight and he looks like a bit like a guy I knew who was really small.

10. hearme

hearme Member

Albums:
    ace's jeans were awfully tight and no noticable bulge. i donno:confused:

he and kellie pickler have got to be the two prettiest ppl on that show.. besides kelly clarkson of course.

11. sizequeenboy

sizequeenboy Member

We are also watching American Idol on Fox in Japan, though we are following one week behind:redface:
    I think the hottest guy in AI is Chris Daughtry! I know he is str8 and married, but he is still sizzling hot :smile:
    The other hot guys would be Ace and Bucky. David is only 17, but he is gonna be a big heartbreaker, when he grows up, I am sure!:smile:

12. j_me_3

j_me_3 New Member

13. spankorama_gal

spankorama_gal New Member

i love american idol. it is on every friday night here and i always miss it. so i catch it on a sunday and watch it in my pyjamas. ace is quite nice but taylor hicks is gorgeous. his personality jumps right out at you. i really fancied bobby though. i know he couldnt sing but he was sooo cute. there are only about three girls who are any good this year. the guys are mainly brilliant though. i think taylor will win by a mile. carolyn.

14. Mr Small

Mr Small New Member

Ace strikes me as the kind to be on the small side,
    so does the 16 year old and the guy with the terrible teeth

15. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

CHRIS DAUGHTRY. That bald musclestud. He is so hot and his voice is amazing. I don't care if his wingding is big, small, crooked, cut, uncut, shaved -- I would bend him over and pound his hot butt for hours.

16. Bigfur

Bigfur New Member

Albums:
    I'm with you on that HungMuscle..... Chris is "surface of the sun" blazing hot.. and I don't watch American Idol that often, I just happened to flip past it tonight and there he was...... and how could anyone not miss that BULGE in his jeans.... oh my GOODNESS.... . That voice, that face, that body,,, DAMN!!!....

17. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

I must agree with the last few posts - Chris is frickin' MAD SEXBOMB CUTE!

HOTTTTTTTTTT!

18. Atia

Atia New Member

I agree with all of you. Chris is a very sexy man with a very aggressive/sexy voice. If Elliot doesn't win, than Chris should. His version of Fuel's song was excellent.

Personally, I think the guys are much better singers than the girls.

19. RideRocket

Gold Member

I agree with you that the guys are much better than the girls. There were maybe two guys who were 'off' last night versus only two girls who were 'on' Tuesday night.

Randy said it the first night, this is the guys' competition to lose.

My final 5:
    - Paris
    - Chris
    - Taylor
    - Katherine
    - Elliott ***edit: I originally had Ace***

Right now I'm leaning towards Chris winning.

Draft saved Draft deleted