Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GOD Eliott's voice can make me cryin. I Bet he's gonna be the winner

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris and Katharine (both hot and talented) were great on the standards tonight. It's time for Kelly and Ace to go. As I said before, Ace is just a pretty boy with average talent. Kelly really blew it tonight.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bottom 3 tonight: Ace, Kelly and Taylor - Ace will go home.

Katherine is getting sexier and sexier... :wank:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
Bottom 3 tonight: Ace, Kelly and Taylor - Ace will go home.

Katherine is getting sexier and sexier... :wank:

Have to say I fully agree, RideRocket. While I have your attention I'll compliment your jacking off rhythm. Man, you sure go after it!

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My money is on Taylor for the guy with "the big secret"; what other confidence would a guy have to go TV big time and act so spastic.

Chris' is pretty ordinary in looks dept. (6 out 10) and quite probably in the penis dept also. Ace is high in looks but would probably disappoint if looking for the large penis. Elliot I would love to be surprised by! Simon suffers from penis envy but over-compensated with a monster wallet. Ryan is just average all around but somehow manages to have the "package" equal more than the sum of it's parts. Randy, if you can find his, you can have it!

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to disagree with you on the size of Chris....I would tend to think he is a packing something special....plus I feel he is much hotter than Ace. Ace is too pretty for me....as for Elliott...I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is hung.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I predict Ace, Elliot and Kelly in the bottom 3. Elliot goes home in a close race with Ace who stays cuz he's purty.

Based on performance alone Kelly should go. But I think her personality has created enough following to keep her in.

Mcphee blew me away.

onething

Just Browsing
Media
I guess I am the only one who likes Kellie? haha, but I guess I do like country music the best, and she probably won't win because we got a country girl last year!

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With Ace's elimination, Kellie is the next to go in my book. She may have an okay voice (sometimes), but her tone is straight up bad. Ear-piercingly bad. Also her "cuteness" is forced. Lookswise, Ace is too femmy for me.

Taylor is the only one left who hasn't progressed from his audition (even Chris changed it up with "What A Wonderful World"). Once people get tired of his schtick, you'll see him drop off pretty fast. It's just a matter of time.

I have a problem with Chris. I like him and he is kinda hot, but he bores me more times then not. Even when he's rocking out. Maybe it's just not my type of thing. I just can't imagine a "rock" American Idol album. Bulgewise, I haven't seen anything that makes it look big. Chris, being in the bottom 2, will make his fans vote more next week.

Elliott has, by far, the best male voice this year (perhaps out of all the years) and I think he is slowly gaining a stable (and growing) fanbase. He also seems to be looking better and better with each week. He also has a quiet confidence in his voice I find attractive. No go on bulges though. I hope his fanbase grows quicker, so we can see more of him on the show.

I thought Paris was outstanding Tuesday and I really don't understand her place in the bottom three. I see her having a medium-sized fanbase, which might make her leave earlier then she should.

Katharine is, at this point, my favorite of the female singers. She seems real and she's very likeable. Not to mention she's very pretty and has an incredibly strong voice. The only problem is that, to some people, she can read a little boring (the same problem with Elliott). Plus her outfits make her look pregnant sometimes. :tongue:

Chris, Taylor, and Kellie have the biggest personalities (real or not), so people will remember them and like them. The truth, IMO, is that the other three are better singers and actually more interesting.

My personal top three: Paris, Katharine, Elliott
My personal Bottom three: Chris, Taylor, Kellie (Kellie leaves next week, hopefully)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll continue to root for Katharine and Chris until the very end. I'll be relieved when Taylor's last night happens, since he's rubbed me the wrong way since first being exposed to me. I do agree that Elliot's appearance has improved through the weeks. These are the four that give me a strong positive/negative reaction. If Chris gets aborted, I can live with it if Katharine wins American Idol.