The Men of Gilligan's Island, Part One

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by travis1985, Sep 3, 2011.

1. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you would like to see a Part Two, which would include both more story and more backstory, be sure to PM me some feedback.

THE MEN OF GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, PART ONE

“Lovey, dear, you’re snoring again.”

No response from his wife of twenty-six years, unless you count more snorting.

“Please, Lovey, if you quiet down I’ll buy you a diamond the size of a golf ball.”

Again, no response. But come to think of it, switching over to giant diamonds instead of golf balls at the country club wouldn’t be a bad idea. If they ever got off this God-forsaken island, that is. They had gotten close a few times, but that little fuck-up Gilligan always managed to blow it.

Frankly, Mr. Howell could take or leave Gilligan. But he was the Skipper’s “little buddy” – whatever that was supposed to imply – and Mr. Howell had no interest in alienating the Skipper since he was the only one who could operate the S.S. Minnow if the opportunity ever arose. Mr. Howell might be able to try it in a pinch, but the Minnow was a far cry from the yachts he was used to. Besides, he had never been in the habit of driving the yachts himself, preferring instead to let Jose-Antonio do most of the driving. Or was it Jose-Alfonso? The Portugee sailor employed by the Howells, whatever his name was.

And still Lovey snored on.

As long as he wasn’t going to get any sleep, Mr. Howell decided to go for a walk. Perhaps the fresh air would clear his mind and make it easier to drift off upon his return. He got out of his bed and changed out of his silk pajamas. Catching a glimpse of the mirror across the hut, Mr. Howell couldn’t help but stop and admire his reflection. At fifty-three, he still considered himself quite a catch. He had always been handsome, and the years had been good to him, adding a certain air of distinguished calm. His slightly hairy body still looked great for a man of his years. His pectorals and abdominal muscles were toned, if not as tight as they once were. And Lovey had never seemed disappointed by his penis. Mr. Howell himself would not have minded having a larger one, but his size was respectable enough. Besides, as far as he knew, he was the only man Lovey had seen undressed in her life, so what did it matter?

2. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After admiring his reflection, Mr. Howell selected a natty but summery outfit, one of the many he had brought with him to the island. It was a good thing he had brought so many changes along. Clothing had been an ongoing dilemma for he and the other six castaways. Some had gotten creative; Ginger had quickly taken to fashioning new gowns from the sails of the Minnow, at least until she had inexplicably gained access to an entirely new and stylish wardrobe after the first ten months or so. And then there was Gilligan, who continued to wear the same Goddamned red shirt and white pants day after day.

“Relax, Mr. Howell, old man,” he thought consolingly to himself. “Don’t think of that little shit Gilligan. You definitely won’t get any sleep tonight if you get yourself worked up.” He got dressed and headed out the door of the hut and into the cool air of the tropical night.

When Mr. Howell reached the lagoon, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. There was the Professor fucking Mary Ann. Not that it was much of a surprise. He had suspected they were playing hide the salami ever since that night only a few weeks after the shipwreck when everyone had woken up in the middle of the night to save Gilligan from some antic or other, and the two of them had shown up together, a little later than the others, with her clad only in what appeared to be one of the Professor’s signature white linen shirts. No one else had seemed to notice, but Mr. Howell certainly did.

No, the surprise wasn’t discovering the Professor and Mary Ann in the throes of passion. The surprise was in finding that his attention was drawn not to the hot little piece of Kansas pussy that was the naked Mary Ann flat on her back, but to the Professor on top of her, plowing away. This sight had awakened feelings in Mr. Howell that had been forgotten long ago.

3. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In 1934, Thurston was a nineteen year old freshman at Harvard and, he thought, the only virgin there. One night a month into the term, he had been shocked to return to his room and walk right in on his roommate Baxter fucking the shit out of Matilda, one of the sorority sisters.

“Oh, shit, Thurston!”

“Do excuse me, Baxter, Matilda. I’d not realized the room was occupied.” Thurston backed away toward the door, mortified, but with his unused penis rapidly chubbing up at the sight.

“Baxter!” Matilda whined as she pulled the sheet up over her small but perky titties. Always a bitchy little thing anyway, it seemed that getting laid hadn’t loosened her up much tonight. Someday she would be the wife of some successful wasp or other, with her only flaw being a frigidity that would drive her husband – Conrad or Nigel or whoever the unlucky man might be – to a string of affairs with his busty blonde secretaries.

Thurston left the room, went downstairs in a daze, and sat on the lounger in the lobby. After what couldn’t have been more than five minutes at most, Matilda came swishing down the stairs and out the door. She had her dress and shoes on, but was stuffing her hose into her purse. Not long after, Baxter sheepishly entered the lobby and joined his roommate on the lounger.

“Sorry you had to see that, Thurston,” Baxter started.

“No, I’m terribly sorry, Baxter. You must be furious. There you were getting laid, and I interrupted everything.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Baxter smiled. “I’m better off not getting too involved with that cunt anyway.”

“Why, Baxter, you devil!” Thurston was shocked to hear such language coming from a fellow scholar at Harvard of all places. But he was delightfully shocked. Such a naughty word, cunt, and the way Baxter just let it roll out seemed to make it all right.

“Well, she is a cunt, but so are the rest of those bitches. Let’s go back up and get to sleep. You look like hell, and it’s a little late to hope to find one of her sisters for me to score with.”

The two young men walked back up the stairs toward their room.

“Baxter, you must forgive me if this is a bit brazen, but I must ask you a question.”

“What have you got, Thurst?”

“Well, you’re aware, of course, of my…situation.”

“I don’t follow you.”

“You know, Baxter. I’m … that is to say, I’ve never…”

“Oh, that. You’re a virgin.”

Thurston blushed as Baxter unlocked their room and they entered.

“Yes, quite right. What I wanted to know is, how does it feel?”

“How does what feel, Thurst?”

“You know.”

“What, fucking a broad? I don’t know how to explain it. It’s a lot like jerking off, but softer and wetter.”

Thurston blushed again.

“Oh, for Christ sake, Thurston. You’re not going to stand there and tell me you don’t jerk off.”

Thurston looked at his roommate sheepishly.

“Well, I’ll be honest with you, Thurston. I don’t feel like going to bed with blueballs tonight. I’m going to rub one out, and if you want to give it a try, there’s no time like the present.”

“What, you mean right here, old man?”

“Sure, why the hell not?”

“You mean just take our willies out and…?”

“Hey, Thurst, it was just a suggestion. Sorry, okay? Look, why don’t you go to sleep, and I’ll drop a load before I do the same, and we won’t speak of it again?”

That awkwardness settled, the two young men turned off the light and got into their beds. Though tired, Thurston couldn’t fall asleep. His mind was spinning with all of the information he had taken in since unsuspectingly walking in on Baxter and Matilda. And when the bedsprings across the room started squeaking ten minutes later, he knew he wouldn’t be able to sleep until his curiosity was satisfied.

4. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “Baxter?”

The squeaking stopped. “What have you got, Thurst?”

“I do believe I may join you after all.”

Baxter laughed amiably, got out of bed, and switched on the light. Thurston didn’t know what he had been expected, but did know he hadn’t been prepared for what he saw. There stood his nineteen-year-old roommate Baxter, flooded with the yellow electric light, completely naked and making no attempt to conceal his hard-on. And not looking bad, either. He was shorter than Thurston by a few inches, but much bulkier. Not fat, but sturdily built. He was also far hairier, from his neatly trimmed goatee (as opposed to Thurston’s clean-shaven innocence) to his thick sweater of dark hair (Thurston had never had more than a moderate dusting of hair on his body and never would) to his almost obscene patch of thick, dark, curly pubic hair (again, Thurston had his own, but not much). But what Thurston noticed most of all was Baxter’s penis.

“Five inches,” Baxter said.

“Huh?” Thurston was caught off guard and at a loss for words and quickly jerked his gaze up to Baxter’s face.

“You were just staring at my Johnson,” Baxter laughed, “and I think I know what you were wondering. It’s five inches long. Six around.”

Thurston blushed. Here he was, Thurston Howell III, hearing a naked man talk about the size of his penis. This was absurd. But if it was so absurd, why was he listening? And why was he staring at Baxter’s privates again?

“Let’s see yours, Thurst.”

“I say, what was that?”

“Come on, Thurston, let’s see your cock. You said you wanted to join me, didn’t you?”

Well, things had gone this far. Thurston got out of bed and stood naked before his roommate. Surprisingly, his penis was just as hard as Baxter’s. He knew his length was just barely over six inches, which apparently meant he was longer than his friend. But he had never considered girth until Baxter had so openly announced his own dimensions. Seeing his penis just a few feet from Baxter’s, it was obvious that whatever his girth measurement was, it was somewhat less than six inches. Thurston would later note that his penis was a shade under five inches around. Neither young man was circumcised, nor had either ever seen a circumcised penis in their rich, white, Protestant boarding schools.

“Not bad for a virgin,” Baxter laughed playfully, and slapped Thurston on the firm ass and crossing back to take an Indian-style seated position on his bed. “Well, Thurst, are you in on it or not?”

Thurston sat on Baxter’s bed, mirroring his position. Baxter reached under the sheet and pulled out a pin-up photograph of a young woman with long, dark hair. Her wavy tresses covered her nipples, but left plenty of cleavage visible. Her crossed legs revealed a glimpse of a little more hair in the area of her lady parts, but no more. There was no clothing in the photo at all.

Baxter placed the photo between them on the bed, and the two young men masturbated. It was neither the last time the two would enjoy their naked bodies together, nor the extent of the activities they would experiment with.

5. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    “Oh, Roy! Roy! Professor! OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!”

Mary Ann was cumming.

“Mary Ann! Oh, God, here it comes. Fuck!”

Apparently the Professor was, too.

Mr. Howell snapped back to the present and watched as the nude bodies on the shore eighty feet ahead of him convulsed in the pleasure of simultaneous orgasm. It did not escape his notice that the Professor had managed to bring Mary Ann to climax, and at just the right moment, whereas he had only made Lovey’s eyes roll back in her head a few times in a quarter of a century, and even then not before ten years of sex with her.

The Professor pulled out of Mary Ann and rolled over on his back beside her. Again Thurston noticed that he was not staring at the naked, panting, eighteen-year-old beauty, but at the thirty-nine year old stud who had just gotten her off.

The handsome Roy Hinkley’s chest was completely hairless, the better to show off his chiseled pecs and abs. He had a decent bush, not the biggest or most plush Mr. Howell had ever seen, but not the scrappiest, either. His still-hard circumcised penis was dripping post-orgasmic cum. Mr. Howell found himself fixated on Roy’s cock. He wondered what its size was (it certainly looked respectable from here). He wondered how hard it felt to the touch. He wondered how it tasted. He wondered what the Professor’s signature scent would be like, if one were to have his nose in the area of the scholar’s loins and bush.

Once Mary Ann had recovered from her screaming orgasm, she stood up and reached for one of the white shirts sitting in a pile nearby. It didn’t matter whether it was the one she had brought to the lagoon or not, because they were both identical, and both were really Roy’s anyway.

“Let me walk you back,” Roy said.

“No, no, no. Ginger might wake up and then we’ll have some ‘splaining to do.”

“See you in the morning.”

Mary Ann gave the Professor a lingering kiss before she strolled off toward the hut she shared with Ginger.

Still hidden behind the native plant life, Mr. Howell became conscious of his rock hard penis straining to be released from his shorts. He unzipped and let his dick pop out. Very quietly, he stood stroking his member as he watched the Professor stand up completely naked in the moonlight. Roy stretched and walked toward the lagoon, his muscular bubble butt flexing with each stride. He knelt at the water’s edge and used his hand to splash the water up, rinsing off his penis (now beginning to soften) after the intense and messy fucking he had just given Mary Ann. It being night, Roy didn’t bother to get fully dressed for the low-risk walk back to his own hut, but just held his white linen shirt in front of his impressive junk for a little safety.

Mr. Howell’s penis shot a load of cum onto the sand.

END OF PART ONE. SEND FEEDBACK.

6. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this could be fun, altho I am not very much into hairy men

7. sekretadmirer

sekretadmirer Member

love it so far

8. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    good story so far, like that they have a lot of pubic hair and about if they are cut or not. Keep it up and will look forward to more from you.

9. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow! That was a great story, look forward to seeing more of the island dwellers getting it on with each other and of course the occasional visitors.... maybe those Russian astronauts didn't really leave, Ginger and The Skipper have been having fun with them in a cave or hut on the other side of the island.

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

A fun read..

11. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like it so far, waiting for more

12. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is anyone interested in seeing this one finished? I will if people are waiting for it.

I could also use some inspiration for other stories. PM me your thoughts for what shows you would like to see done and what you expect of the characters to be involved.

13. catman

Gold Member

How refreshingly charming and odd-ball, never thought about the S.S. Minnow and their sex lives...now I am... please continue!

14. FLScubaGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  15. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I;d love to see more. Maybe even have some of their visitors, those people who would show up and then leave the castaways all stranded, have them take part in the sex festivities. Like the time the Russians landed there and got drunk. Think of the fun the Skipper and Mr.Howell could have with them along with Ginger.

All I ever thought about when watching was their sex lives. I kept wondering if Gilligan and The Skipper were doing things in their hut and was sure that the reason people always went to visit the professor was for a reason other than his being smart. did you ever notice they usually went in there alone and always had a big smile when they left?

16. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Always watched Gi as a kid and JO fantasizing about titty-fucking Maryanne and or Ginger. Thought the professor was a good looking man but never had any MM thoughts at that time. Like a scene about Gilligan sucking off the Skipper and more description of the professor's bod and him fucking Maryanne and or Ginger . . . yeah, keep it going man, this is a fun relook at GI!

Draft saved Draft deleted