the men of laguna beach

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by czar, Oct 20, 2005.

1. czar

czar New Member

im just wondering. the show is on MTV. what do you think their sizes are?

2. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I love that show, because those chicks are HOT!

As far as the penis size of the guys, I think that we have no way of knowing. First, the show is scripted, though it's made to look like reality. Naturally, there's very few scenes that show much beyond a guy in boardshorts, which, as you know, aren't very revealing. In addition, the dress style of SoCal surfer guys is rather baggy.

Enjoy the show though.

3. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Hey, what about "The Men of Malibu?"

4. czar

czar New Member

i think talans got to be huge... hes italian

5. david233

david233 New Member

Australia the no.2 place of Intolerance just behin
    The People/Actors on the show have said in interviews that the produces set up the scenes for them.

6. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Anybody actually watches that shit?!?

Spoiled baby kids with problems that I guess hundreds of other teenagers and older folks would LOVE to have.

Reminds me of that old Zappa song, title-wise... "Plastic People".

7. gtownguy

gtownguy New Member

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm from Toronto, Canada, freshmen in college now... anyway I did the whole little rich kid private school thing in Toronto. Granted there's no beach, but ya I've seen the show and a lot of what happens on it I find really relatable to my high school life... including the extravagant parties and all. Maybe they do get money from MTV for this, but we didn't, and a lot of it was really similar (we even had charity fashion show fundraisers... followed by insane house parties)

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

On Reality TV in general, I've never found anything that suits me. Maybe that is because I once supervised some TV guys shoot a documentary, and saw how they shot it - it's all about directing the people in front of the camera, get them in the proper light and move them around the room to do so... I think Reality TV doesn't earn this genre name.

On the special subject of Laguna Beach, the idea of "documenting" the life of these rich kids doesn't appeal to me. There's nothing less interesting - it's purely serving the envy and jealousy of Joe and Jane Average and their kids, and it satisfies the natural voyeuristic tendencies we all share. And on the guys - even though I have a major weakness for younger men, I'd not let any of them into my bed. I bet a tenner that they're duds.

9. czar

czar New Member

you say you live in san diego huh? well, at a local high school there will be a fashion show sponsored by the LB kids. and they do raise money to help kids, from those fashion shows.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

i guess they'll put anyone on television.

not that television, in and of itself, is valuable.

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

These fundraiser fashion shows aren't worth anything - these kids just remain duds in my eyes. I don't think any of them is going to make their way once they leave their cuddly homes. But maybe I am just too influenced by the fact that they grow up in a way that's a million lightyears away from my way.

12. D_Knute Knutsack

D_Knute Knutsack New Member

did anyone see stephen [hosting TRL earlier this week]?
    the boy was BULGING!

13. Looker1467

Looker1467 Member

I HEARD!!! PLEAASE please pleaase someone gte pictures or at least the video!!!! Ive been looking for them or for the video to cap!! I really wanna see it someone help find it!! i know it's somewhere on the internet!! LOL:smile:

14. SlickWilly

SlickWilly Member

this show has that whole train-wreck THANG goin on... I used to go to Laguna quite a bit when I lived in Huntington Beach about 5 years ago. Nice area.

So far tho... this season is just TOO unbelievable (not in a good way).

the girls come off as the proverbial "ditz with daddy's credit card". Whoever's scripting this must be a big fan of Clueless...

As for the boys... Kelan & Chase are adorable- typical laid-back, mellow Laguna dudes. Don't care WHAT they're packin... would still give them a tongue bath...

for some reason, Chase reminds me of Seth Green & I predict that Kelan will grow into a full-blown hottie... angular face, dark hair, perfect ecto-mesomorph build, yada yada yada...

Cameron's too much of a playa... & carries a bit too much babyfat in his face. Am sure he'll grow out of it (or possibly into it).

I bet most of them are in for a rude awakening when they leave Laguna... unless their parents are gonna support them in perpetuity...

15. Nemo_Steampunk

Here is the link to the Getty Images result for "Stephen Colletti."

Stephen Colletti at GettyImages

I didn't see anything promising, though doing a search at WiredImage (IIRC) will give a few more promising pics, but they want $10 to see them, and I don't care that much.

Draft saved Draft deleted