The Messiah's aunt turns out to be an Illegal Alien.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ripsrips, Nov 1, 2008.

1. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you have any proof that he hasn't tried to help her? I'm sure that if you go through my family tree you'll find someone who's having hard times but does that make me a bad person? I can't be everything to everyone and neither can Obama.

Your desperation is showing, this is the reason why a Politics forum had to be made, so desperate ass anti-Barackians can make thread after thread about every single facet of Obama's life.

Are we supposed to be angry that he hasn't kicked her out of the country for being an illegal immigrant or angry that he doesn't get her a nicer place to live? You can't be angry at both.

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

4. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Funny though, this case was supposed to be sealed for privacy reasons.
    I am sure Bush/McCain stooges did some illegal stuff to leak this...in the end..blowing up in their faces.

5. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

it does strain credulity to believe that Obama would have known nothing of this

(not saying it's impossible, though)

#6 B_Nick4444, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  7. mindseye

Gold Member

Not really: From the age of two (and who of us remember much of what happened before that point), he only met his father once. Why would he have any closer relationship with the half-sister of a father he met only once?

Hell, John McCain can't keep his own brother from making abusive 911 calls.

8. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, where is the same crowd that complained bitterly about the 'liberal press' exploiting Joe the Plumber by telling his true story instead of the fabricated one he and McCain/Palin wanted us to believe.

Second, how is he responsible for her? Isn't she a grown ass woman? Rips is talking like it's some baby in a dumpster that Obama walked by, looked at, and continued walking.

Third, it's very possible that he didn't know. Children of immigrant parents are often taken to the mother country to connect with family overseas. If that's not done the children aren't able to make familial connections with the generations that came before them. Obama saw his father once, when he was 10 years old, and didn't seek out his father's relatives until he was an adult. That's way past the time for him to establish emotional rapport with people and cultures he's never come in contact with. It's just as likely that Obama didn't know his aunt was here. She has children and other nephews and nieces who managed to get her into America and are responsible for her care.

But I know what you guys were going for, a quick, simplistic-but-deadly shot to the throat. Too bad it holds no air. Nice try though. It's cute, but 3 days isn't enough time for this story to develop any traction.

9. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Yep, she is an illegal living in subsidized public housing while NObama made over 4 million dollars last year ….. and ….. he took over $200.00 from her for a campaign contribution!

Gee NObama, I would think there are many that could use that subsidized public housing when you made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS last year you dirtbag you.

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This post is just one big DOG WHISTLE..........(and if you don't know what it means 1BiGG1, google it)

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

this the meaning?

DOG-WHISTLE POLITICS
    Australians will be familiar with this term for a type of targeted political campaign message, since it has been known there since at least 1997. It has started to appear in Britain during the current election campaign because of the Australian political guru Lynton Crosby. He ran four campaigns for John Howard before transferring his person and his skills to the UK and another Howard, the leader of the Conservative party, Michael Howard. The phrase refers to a campaign message that will not cause general offence, but which contains a coded message to which sympathetic voters will respond, in the same way that a dog will hear an ultrasonic whistle inaudible to the humans around it.

#11 B_Nick4444, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  12. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Not interested but how about you Google “subsidized public housing” and see if you can figure out who is paying for that and how there are many others that could use “subsidized public housing” over a person that has a nephew running for president talking about how the rich should be paying more towards supporting the poor.

Maybe NObama being rich could get his aunt off the public dole as an example before tries taking anymore of my money to support her.

13. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Joe the plumber asked Obama A QUESTION!! He has been raked over the coals for asking that simple question.His entire history has been gone over with a microscope looking for anything. You guys whine about the Patriot act and your loss of freedoms from Bush. This guy hasn't even got in office yet,I hope to God {sorry}this guy NEVER gets in.Is this the America that you are so intent in achieving? I guess that sort of crap will serve the regime very well.

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    "Well, there you go again"
    Ronald Reagan

15. D_Marazion Analdouche

I could care less about her status. However, I'm just pointing out that he knew she was here. She attended his swearing in as Senator in 04'.

I don't have a problem with people coming here and at least making an attempt to be here legally, it's the ones that never have any intention on getting on the books that should be addressed.

16. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

You hear this doucebag. :smile:hahahaha.

17. D_Monkee Knutz

D_Monkee Knutz New Member

He did know she was here. what he did not know was the status of her immigration. That is not information that is easily come by. If he had he known and had helped her you people would have screamed abuse of power. He has a huge extended family because in Many places in Africa a man may have more than one wife Kenya is one of them he makes no overtures to claim or to aid any of his extended family. Why should he? John McCain has black family members living in poverty who are American citizens and he makes no attempt to assist them. and that fucker has 850 million dollars.

South Florida Times: Miami , Broward, Palm Beach, Breaking News & Weather at SFLTimes.com - Some of McCain's black relatives support Obama

18. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Should Mccain be responsible for his uncle?

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now why would you ask a question like that? You know good and well that it's only wrong when Obama does it.:wink:

20. Notaguru2

Gold Member

He didn't know; no evidence that he knew. No story. In all, a fairly lame "october" suprise... good Lord.

Remember, come Teusday... the GOP is out of power and will have their vocal cords ripped out.

#20 Notaguru2, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted