The Messiah's aunt turns out to be an Illegal Alien.

D

deleted15807

He didn't know; no evidence that he knew. No story. In all, a fairly lame "october" suprise... good Lord.

Remeber, come Teusday... the GOP is out of power and will have their vocal cords ripped out.

And hopefully Obama will call a devastating and withering air strike (shock-and-awe squared) on Faux News.

D

deleted15807

Funny though, this case was supposed to be sealed for privacy reasons.
I am sure Bush/McCain stooges did some illegal stuff to leak this...in the end..blowing up in their faces.

Yep...another Karl Rove Slime Special. Dirty is the only way they can win.

All arms of the government have been turned upside down and inside out to not serve the public but to serve Bush Administration political goals.

Disclosure About Obama's Aunt May Have Violated Privacy Policy

by Spencer S. Hsu and Judy Rakowsky
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, November 2, 2008; Page A07

The Department of Homeland Security is investigating whether its privacy policy was violated after a news organization reported that an aunt of Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama is an illegal immigrant from Kenya, officials said yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That bomb is called, "the fairness doctrine"... coming to a conservative station near you.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! =)

Obama is on record as saying that he "does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters".

His position is that digital television will permit a greater number of local broadcasters in any given market over analog, and that implementing media ownership caps can ensure that diverse viewpoints are presented.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep...another Karl Rove Slime Special. Dirty is the only way they can win.

All arms of the government have been turned upside down and inside out to not serve the public but to serve Bush Administration political goals.

Disclosure About Obama's Aunt May Have Violated Privacy Policy

by Spencer S. Hsu and Judy Rakowsky
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, November 2, 2008; Page A07

The Department of Homeland Security is investigating whether its privacy policy was violated after a news organization reported that an aunt of Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama is an illegal immigrant from Kenya, officials said yesterday

A man is about to be elected President and his present from the GOP is deporting his aunt. Any questions still remain as to why McCain lost?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama is on record as saying that he "does not support reimposing the Fairness Doctrine on broadcasters".

His position is that digital television will permit a greater number of local broadcasters in any given market over analog, and that implementing media ownership caps can ensure that diverse viewpoints are presented.

I was being sarcastic. I know you can't tell sometimes. The last thing we need is a a damper placed on freespeech.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was being sarcastic. I know you can't tell sometimes. The last thing we need is a a damper placed on freespeech.

I had a hunch you were being sarcastic on this one, and I should have been clearer that I wasn't speaking specifically to you. Enough people have brought up the Fairness Doctrine lately that I thought I'd mention his position.

Sorry about that.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a hunch you were being sarcastic on this one, and I should have been clearer that I wasn't speaking specifically to you. Enough people have brought up the Fairness Doctrine lately that I thought I'd mention his position.

Sorry about that.

I need to start going to bed earlier... lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have any proof that he hasn't tried to help her?
I'm sure that if you go through my family tree you'll find someone who's having hard times but does that make me a bad person? *SNIP*

Dear Marley,
I'm glad you brought this up. :biggrin1: I have relatives not far from you and since some of them are sluts I am sure we are related. Since you seem to always have cash and I rarely do lately, I think you should give me a monthly stipend. After all the bible says we should help out our fellow man. :cool:

Sincerely,
njqt466

D

deleted213967

Now, had she been a space alien, that would have been a game-changer.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we just get this election over with? I am so fucking tired of the mud-slinging...I find it interesting that Obama told his 'people' that family of the other parties and personal issues were NOT to be used as fodder in the campaign. Yet all I hear from McCain's camp for the past 12 months is an increasingly desperate grabbing of straws... which is almost exclusively personal.

Can you say 'Dead Man Walking'?

Last edited:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One thing I do wonder about: Obama has a lot of relatives, distant as they may be, living in villages and shantytowns in Kenya. In such a lawless place, wouldn't they be fairly easy to kidnap? Does Obama have any plans to provide security for these distant relatives or move them to the United States for their own protection?

There you go, right wing whackjobs -- I've given you a talking point that's actually relevant. Use it in good health.

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the main concern here is why has the Bush people done nothing to control the number of illegals in this country. I know of many illegal Chinese that have been put in jail for 90 days and let out and told to leave. Leave on your own and they have no passport nor does immigration try and deport them. After 911 I thought the Bush administration said they have control over this problem and now know who is here and where they are located. It made me laugh the other day when Rush said about Obama's tv presentation that the teacher featured should go to a food bank, or go to the local ER for medical help, they don't charge, or get public housing. Oh Mr. Rushbo even if you have a small income many people do not qualify for any help and this includes retired seniors who have worked their entire life.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the main concern is why was this information linked by a "federal official" 3 days before the election. I see that Senator Clyburn of SC has requested the DOJ to investigate this leak as it is against the Law...hhhmmmm...I wonder who was behind it(can you say Valerie Plame?)

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He did know she was here. what he did not know was the status of her immigration. That is not information that is easily come by. If he had he known and had helped her you people would have screamed abuse of power. He has a huge extended family because in Many places in Africa a man may have more than one wife Kenya is one of them he makes no overtures to claim or to aid any of his extended family. Why should he? John McCain has black family members living in poverty who are American citizens and he makes no attempt to assist them. and that fucker has 850 million dollars.

Sure, just as soon as he starts running on a steal from the rich platform like Junior Senator Robin Hood is.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is so RICH..of course he doesn't have any knowledge that the Auntie was living in a Boston slum as an illegal...
just like he didn't know that the father of the girl who on occasions has tended the Obama daughters...and their last name is Ayers, father Bill

and of course he doesn't know Tony Resko..even tho he has done legal work for the Resko Corp. in Chicago for many years

And Barry knows nothing about being born in Kenya, for he hasn't seen his birth certificate ever

you guys for Obama...u r so out of ur minds that this guy if elected is going to free homosexuals...marriage and all of it...how stupid can u guys be?

this entire same sex marriage package is designed from the divorce attorneys, estate attorneys and on and on...its a set up for gay guys to get married, get divorced, community property..and if u think a pre nup is gonna solve anything...i need to sit down with you and tell u the facts on how to break a legal contract...to date...there has not been over many prenups that have not been broken...the ones that are not are mainly from a non contesting partner/spouse...
and lets not forget the cost of all these fuckin attorneys...im not a divorce attorney...but i am a corporate tax attorney...and i bill a bit over 1000 an hour..while i work at a large firm, and I'm a partner and Sr tax partner in this firm, I'm still considered employed.

i think the last thing this country needs is one more attorney in the white house..''define what is ....is" . no more attorneys are needed in the senate or the US congress...

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the main concern here is why has the Bush people done nothing to control the number of illegals in this country. I know of many illegal Chinese that have been put in jail for 90 days and let out and told to leave. Leave on your own and they have no passport nor does immigration try and deport them. After 911 I thought the Bush administration said they have control over this problem and now know who is here and where they are located. It made me laugh the other day when Rush said about Obama's tv presentation that the teacher featured should go to a food bank, or go to the local ER for medical help, they don't charge, or get public housing. Oh Mr. Rushbo even if you have a small income many people do not qualify for any help and this includes retired seniors who have worked their entire life.

The Bush Administration has taken the same stance Clinton/Bush I/Reagan did in that illegals were mostly conveniently overlooked because we needed the workers here to support our economy.

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If Obama did help his Aunt not Auntie he would be accussed of helping an illegal. Perhaps the group that named him the Messiah truly want and are willing to go any steps to crusify him.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bush, Obama, McCain, the Clintons, and most of the Congress are in complete agreement about illegal aliens. They think we need them to "Do the jobs Americans won't do."

For what it's worth, I believe this is one of the biggest lies in politics. Lots of Americans would take any kind of work they could get. But employers would rather hire an illegal who doesn't understand his rights and lives in fear of getting reported to INS.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bush, Obama, McCain, the Clintons, and most of the Congress are in complete agreement about illegal aliens. They think we need them to "Do the jobs Americans won't do."

For what it's worth, I believe this is one of the biggest lies in politics. Lots of Americans would take any kind of work they could get. But employers would rather hire an illegal who doesn't understand his rights and lives in fear of getting reported to INS.
An anecdotal report:

I live and run a business in a New England Summer resort. It used to be that we had hordes of USA college students that would flock here to work and have fun. We have a large amount of "seasonal" service jobs available such as, dishwashers, waiters, salespeople, housekeeping etc. The pool of USA applicants for these jobs has DISAPPEARED. If it wasn't for Eastern Europeans and Jamaicans coming to the USA on work visas, these jobs would be unfilled and this town's economy would be in a heap of trouble.These are NOT low paying jobs. A dishwasher will make 15-20 dollars an hour. So there ARE jobs that American students will or can not fill.