The Michael Phelps Bong photos

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe its sativa or salvia, or a blend bought unrolled in a tobaco shop. Or that shit you can buy on the internet that is not MJ. Regardless is seems crazy for someone that is so healthy to do this to himself.

Lol I've been smoking daily bud since I was 16, had surgery a year ago (unrelated), and the doctor assigned to me told me I was the healthiest person he had seen in years. My oxygen levels were at a perfect 100%...all that mumbo jumbo we've been fed about the "unhealthiness" of pot is a lie. There has never been a single case of lung, heart, mouth, or throat disease linked to smoking marijuana...not a single case. Some of the healthiest, most athletic and intelligent people I know are stoners.

...all great truths start as blasphemy...and all drugs start out as legal. Let's not forget who created the majority of illegal drugs that are now on the streets...the American government. And these "drugs" used to be called "medicine"...the only difference between pharms and street drugs is who's selling them...

Funny how he takes ADHD meds...those are FAR worse than marijuana, and anyone arguing against that has obviously never taken ADHD meds, cause I am telling you, they are beyond HARSH on the body and the mind. That's probably why he swims so fucking fast, it's basically legal methamphetmine

Besides, who gives a shit if a 23 year old college aged dude is doing what college aged kids do...party.

Last edited:

I used to be a big stoner in boarding school and college. Now I can take it or leave it. Usually I leave it.

Given that I'm nearly assured of going through chemotherapy soon though, I'm looking to get a stash to help me with the nausea and appetite. From everything I've read, there is absolutely nothing better than marijuana to help with chemotherapy. I hope that NY and the Feds will soon legalize marijuana for medical use.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe smoking pot isn't as bad for you as we're told? I mean...if he's taking bongs rips, chances are pretty good he's not a newbie...
Seems it certainly proves that marijuana isn't harmful to your health. After all he did win 8 gold medals.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
He admitted to it.

Also, I'm not sure why people care.

So a 23 year old guy smoked some pot. Allow me to introduce you to a completely normal 23 year old. It's not like he killed a man.

Hell, I think I'm in the minority given that I haven't smoked pot.

I applaud him for admitting it and admitting it was a stupid mistake.

Pot should be legalized and taxed like crazy the way cigarettes are anyway. It's not like we don't have the infrastructure for it--all the big tobacco companies have implementation plans for pot farming ready to go. And it's not like someone high on pot is any worse a driver than someone drunk on alcohol, which is legal.

Meh.

roy86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hell, i say let him do it. a little pot never hurt every now and then. whats so ridiculous is how people will attack him for it because it isn't role model-like. speedo's knows whats up: they're keeping him because they're smart enough to realize he didn't have that bong in the pool and he will still be the best swimmer.

light that shit up you sumbitch and win some more for america!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the news announced today that he's admitted the pic is real. I presume his career just took a turn into the toilet. there go his endorsements.

I'm sad!

He admitted to it.

Also, I'm not sure why people care.

So a 23 year old guy smoked some pot. Allow me to introduce you to a completely normal 23 year old. It's not like he killed a man.

Hell, I think I'm in the minority given that I haven't smoked pot.

I applaud him for admitting it and admitting it was a stupid mistake.

Pot should be legalized and taxed like crazy the way cigarettes are anyway. It's not like we don't have the infrastructure for it--all the big tobacco companies have implementation plans for pot farming ready to go. And it's not like someone high on pot is any worse a driver than someone drunk on alcohol, which is legal.

Meh.

Here's the article to back up their statements:
Phelps acknowledges photo showing Olympic swimming star smoking from marijuana pipe - ESPN

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it's him.

I think News Of The World is like The National Enquirer.... just make up a story etc...
<yeah it's tacky I'm quoting myself>
But holy crap it is him. Oh well not everybody can lead a perfect life, which seems to be the standard we judge people in the public eye by these days.

Legalize it and tax the shit out of it. :cool: And I say that as someone who wants to puke at the smell of marijuana. :redface:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
On the contrary, I'm probably more pissed that Phelps gets a golden-boy excuse for his behavior than someone else who didn't swim, who got a felony or some jail time for possession, let alone distribution.

Eh, not many people go to jail in this day and age for taking a hit off a bong, pictures or not. And taking a hit off a bong isn't a "felony", nor is it even "possession", and it's certainly not even close to "distribution".

It's not like he was carrying around two and a half kilos of sticky-icky and selling it to children here.

Again, pot laws in the US are asinine regardless. The last thing that's needed is a 23 year old athlete celebrity getting inordinately punished to be made an example of. If anything, the inaction says that we're getting closer to the day when pot will be treated the way alcohol is (which is precisely how it should be treated, in my opinion).

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read in the sunday news where the officals at the college town are considering what charges might be file, can you believe that. I don't see how that photo is evidence in that they can't test the photo for drugs. I totally love SNL's update take on the issue and the politically correct dudes take on it last night on Jay Leno. He really tore Kelloggs a new ahole.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I laughed when I saw the photo of Mike smoking a B-load. Right on Mike! You're human and you like to have a good time as well as kick ass in the pool. I knew that there was something about that guy that I liked besides his amazing body! Pot in moderation is not a bad thing. I've enjoyed it IN MODERATION since 1970. It's not heroin or meth. I'm really surprised that there are still people out there that think it's such a terrible thing. I believe in live and let live. If you don't want to smoke it, then don't smoke it, but leave me alone if I want to do a few B-loads after work in my own home.