The Mid Spot

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've mentioned this mid spot of mine a few times recently, but I've never seen it mentioned by anyone else. Nor have I ever read anything about it. So I'm wondering if it's not a particularly common erogenous zone. Or maybe I have a misplaced g spot or something (because I'm sure I don't have one of those). Or maybe it's perfectly common and I've somehow missed learning about it :tongue:

This spot of mine is 5.5-6" in and on the BACK wall. It gives me fantastic orgasms and works like a squirt button once I'm aroused. I made a black blotch on this picture (originally from Wikipedia) to demonstrate where it is:

Female_reproductive_system_lateral_nolabel.png

So I'm interested to hear if any women like stimulation in this spot, or if any men have been with women who like this spot stimulated. I'm also interested in reading any research that's been done on the mid spot (or whatever it's called).

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what the name of this spot is, but it's been mistakenly labelled as the AFE zone:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/4_sex_centers.gif

"AFE" stands for anterior fornix erogenous. which would be the other side of the spot you pointed to (I don't know how this could've been confused in the first place.)

I can hit MrsR's Mid Spot best using our modified sex swing (see my album) and entering high. Visualize the same angle of entry as the CAT position:

Coital alignment technique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but since it's on the swing it's rapidly thumping on that spot at the end of my cock too. Her orgasms seem mostly from the clit stimulation though.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I did! Then I would probably enjoy doggy style a lot more.

My back wall isn't as pleasurable as the front wall.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure what the name of this spot is, but it's been mistakenly labelled as the AFE zone:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/images/doc/4_sex_centers.gif

"AFE" stands for anterior fornix erogenous. which would be the other side of the spot you pointed to (I don't know how this could've been confused in the first place.)

ROFL :biggrin1: Yep, it certainly ain't the AFE.

I can hit MrsR's Mid Spot best using the sex swing and entering high. Visualize the same angle of entry as the CAT position:

but since it's on the swing it's rapidly thumping on that spot at the end of my cock too. Her orgasms seem mostly from the clit stimulation though.

I was hoping you'd answer! I was sure you'd have found it if anyone had. Variations on doggy seem to be most likely to hit it for me, unless they have a significant downward curve. The rapid thumping is fantastic! As is a more gentle, but persistent nudgefucking.

I did a bit of research on my own question :)redface: I maybe should have done it BEFORE posting) and came up with these.

Perineal sponge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 Things You Should Know About the PS-Spot - Love + Sex on Shine

The second one actually says doggy is NOT a good position for hitting this spot, which is the opposite to my experience.

It does sound like the perineal sponge is the area I'm talking about though. Must do more research. And I like my name for it better. 'Perineal sponge' doesn't sound terribly attractive.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can hit MrsR's Mid Spot best using our modified sex swing (see my album) and entering high. Visualize the same angle of entry as the CAT position:

That's funny that you should mention the coital alignment technique! Done just so, it stimulates my g-spot more than just regular missionary, although not as intensely as some other positions do.

Well I swear I don't have a g spot, so we're pretty much even :tongue:

I guess we are! :tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to be honest, it all feels pretty good. I know there are certain positions I like more, but I'm at a loss at knowing exactly why I like that position more. I'm sure it's because one of these many spots are being stimulated, but I just don't think it's fair to say, yep my mid spot, that's it :eek:P

Perfect example I had a boyfriend drag my lower half upwards onto his lap while he was on his knees to penetrate me that way and I hated it. It was really uncomfortable because it felt like I had to urinate the whole time. When I asked him to stop he told me that his ex girlfriend loved that and said it was the best position. Of course, ya'll know me I let it go at the time. NOW I hope I would say something like, "news flash, I'm not her and I don't like it."

I think we all have different areas and different things that we really enjoy.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hoping you'd answer! I was sure you'd have found it if anyone had. Variations on doggy seem to be most likely to hit it for me, unless they have a significant downward curve. The rapid thumping is fantastic! As is a more gentle, but persistent nudgefucking.

You really should think more seriously about writing erotica. Your descriptions are amazing when you put your mind to it. We do the nudgefucking too, but I need to do concentrate on that spot more often.

Regarding doggy and the Mid Spot, I can rub that harder if my legs are between hers since my hips are low.

I did a bit of research on my own question :)redface: I maybe should have done it BEFORE posting) and came up with these.

Perineal sponge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 Things You Should Know About the PS-Spot - Love + Sex on Shine

The second one actually says doggy is NOT a good position for hitting this spot, which is the opposite to my experience.

It does sound like the perineal sponge is the area I'm talking about though. Must do more research. And I like my name for it better. 'Perineal sponge' doesn't sound terribly attractive.

You've won my "learn something new everyday" for today prize!! I need to double check now with MrsR to see if that is indeed strictly a clit O she feels when we thump that spot, or if it's a blend of some sort.

That's funny that you should mention the coital alignment technique! Done just so, it stimulates my g-spot more than just regular missionary, although not as intensely as some other positions do.

Ok, now I'm really confused. How does it stimulate your g-spot more? :confused:

I'm going to be honest, it all feels pretty good. I know there are certain positions I like more, but I'm at a loss at knowing exactly why I like that position more. I'm sure it's because one of these many spots are being stimulated, but I just don't think it's fair to say, yep my mid spot, that's it :eek:P

I think it's like finding an itch on your back. It's the - "Ooohh... right there. Right there, don't stop... ok, a bit higher... yes... right there... now harder!" - spot.

Perfect example I had a boyfriend drag my lower half upwards onto his lap while he was on his knees to penetrate me that way and I hated it. It was really uncomfortable because it felt like I had to urinate the whole time. When I asked him to stop he told me that his ex girlfriend loved that and said it was the best position. Of course, ya'll know me I let it go at the time. NOW I hope I would say something like, "news flash, I'm not her and I don't like it."

The unfortunate thing about PIV sex is that in order to hit a certain spot just right, it needs to be levered into place (since the penis is basically a rigid cylinder). If I want to rub your Mid Spot, I gotta put pressure on your clit/urethra area to do it. I'd love to have a prehensile cock to prevent that.

That's what makes sex so much fun!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, now I'm really confused. How does it stimulate your g-spot more? :confused:

Unless we're doing it wrong, then the CAT position it increases the friction on the front side of my vagina compared to normal missionary, where my g-spot is located.

The CAT position is the one where the top side of his cock is rubbing harder than the bottom side in missionary position, up against the cervical side of my vagina, right?

submissivegirl83 said:

We keep demonstrating the truth of this in nearly every single thread asking us to form a consensus on anything, don't we?

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless we're doing it wrong, then the CAT position it increases the friction on the front side of my vagina compared to normal missionary, where my g-spot is located.
Hmm, looking at this image:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wanabo3/pics/3742/original-CAT-main_Full.jpg

I think you're right. My wife's pubic symphysis is just pronounced enough that in order to hit her g-spot with my cockhead I have to point almost straight up when entering her. Fascinating.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hmm, looking at this image:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wanabo3/pics/3742/original-CAT-main_Full.jpg

I think you're right. My wife's pubic symphysis is just pronounced enough that in order to hit her g-spot with my cockhead I have to point almost straight up when entering her. Fascinating.

Well, I don't know if we're doing it right or not, all I know is that the way that we do it, it feels nicer on my g-spot. :biggrin1:

I don't know if my g-spot is at the exact same depth as other women's either. I have noticed when browsing g-spot toys that have rotating heads, the head portion is at a different depth on different toys.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mentioned this mid spot of mine a few times recently, but I've never seen it mentioned by anyone else. Nor have I ever read anything about it. So I'm wondering if it's not a particularly common erogenous zone. Or maybe I have a misplaced g spot or something (because I'm sure I don't have one of those). Or maybe it's perfectly common and I've somehow missed learning about it :tongue:

This spot of mine is 5.5-6" in and on the BACK wall. It gives me fantastic orgasms and works like a squirt button once I'm aroused. I made a black blotch on this picture (originally from Wikipedia) to demonstrate where it is:

View attachment 111177

So I'm interested to hear if any women like stimulation in this spot, or if any men have been with women who like this spot stimulated. I'm also interested in reading any research that's been done on the mid spot (or whatever it's called).

Maybe yours, but this was a great one for the wife. And yes, every female is different. And thats whats so fun about women, finding her spots and abusing them. I search for spots with my cock and when I get the "gasp", its "hammer time" till she passes out. Ive never had 2 women that liked the same exact thing. Fortunatley, I was able to find the ones they did like and make them happy. tell him you like it there and to abuse that spot. Dont search for a spot you dont have or like.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe yours, but this was a great one for the wife. And yes, every female is different. And thats whats so fun about women, finding her spots and abusing them. I search for spots with my cock and when I get the "gasp", its "hammer time" till she passes out. Ive never had 2 women that liked the same exact thing. Fortunatley, I was able to find the ones they did like and make them happy. tell him you like it there and to abuse that spot. Dont search for a spot you dont have or like.

There's actually a rough spot on the back wall, just past and on the opposite side of the vagina from the g-spot. It's no problem for me to try to hit it, because it feels GOOOOOOD in the missionary position. :biggrin1:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFLMAO!! Wow!! That was super hilarious. Maybe you should print those out on little business cards and sell it to women to use as flash cards when they go on dates.

Thank you thank you. RD, I find it amusing sometimes when people cant quite seem to figure out just how to fuck their girl.
Just fuck her. Quit trying to follow a Garmin for pussy and just fuck her.

Its not hard. Women will let you know when it feels good....if you pay attention. If it sucks you'll know too.....if you pay attention.

Hell mines not the same everyday, day to to day. Today she wanted me to knock the bottom out thru her back. Know how I knew?
She put her legs on my shoulders and when I hit bottom, she yelled yes!
And........wait for it............HAMMER TIME!:tongue:

Yesterday, she wanted that G Spot abused. I knew when she put me bout 4" in and rolled her hips up until I could see my dick pushin her belly buttom up....and KEPT it there until she gushed.

Guys sometimes try too hard to hit spots that "other" women like. Work yours.
I dated one once that hated everything position but doggy style and loved the spot the OP put in diagram. She would spasm from her O and collapse. But missionary would ake her yawn. No two mare alike.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to see this thread as I've been meaning to research this spot. I've noticed that when women are on top they often lift themselves up a bit angle back to hit this not-so-deep spot when they want to come. Often, it's not an in and out motion, but more a rocking motion creating ever greater backward pressure. Very intense!

I can also hit this spot from missionary by riding high -- as RawDog mentioned, if memory serves. But this rarely occurs to me even though women have seemed to like it.

Sometimes it helps when things are named so they register properly. So thanks subgirrl.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mmmm, oh but i bet you do!! think of all the fun we could have finding and triggering it!!:fest30:
That's what everyone else thought too. But no-one's been able to find it yet. A lot of fun can be had in the process of searching for it though.

I never used to be entirely clear about my mid spot. I just knew stimulation on the back wall felt good. But in playing with a certain toy that is EXACTLY the right length to stimulate the mid spot, I quickly narrowed it down to a certain area. Being on this site makes me pay more attention than I used to. Because people ask weird questions like this one and I want to be able to describe my own experiences in more detail (thanks RawDog - this is more your fault than anyone else's!).

When I asked him to stop he told me that his ex girlfriend loved that and said it was the best position. Of course, ya'll know me I let it go at the time. NOW I hope I would say something like, "news flash, I'm not her and I don't like it."

I hope you would too! Mind you, I have trouble saying what I think in that kind of situation as well. I find it easier to just endure it and only bring it up if they want to do it often.

You really should think more seriously about writing erotica. Your descriptions are amazing when you put your mind to it.

Thanks :redface:. It's your influence that's done it. :biggrin1:

We do the nudgefucking too, but I need to do concentrate on that spot more often.

Mmmm . . . mid spot nudgefucking

Regarding doggy and the Mid Spot, I can rub that harder if my legs are between hers since my hips are low.

Yeah, that makes sense. Legs on the outside would change the angle entirely.

Oooh, I just thought . . . if you put one of Petite's magic pillows under the woman's thighs (not her pelvis) it would angle the pelvis downwards and MIGHT make it easier to hit the mid spot.

You've won my "learn something new everyday" for today prize!!

I learned something new too!

I need to double check now with MrsR to see if that is indeed strictly a clit O she feels when we thump that spot, or if it's a blend of some sort.

More experimentation may be called for. Just make sure you come back and tell us all about it :tongue:

I'd love to have a prehensile cock to prevent that.

Now THAT would be fun!!! :biggrin1:

And thats whats so fun about women, finding her spots and abusing them. I search for spots with my cock and when I get the "gasp", its "hammer time" till she passes out.

Where can I find one like you? :biggrin1:

ROFLMAO!! Wow!! That was super hilarious. Maybe you should print those out on little business cards and sell it to women to use as flash cards when they go on dates.

I know! It was great! I think I'll make some up for myself. Or email one to my FB. I suspect he'd find it amusing :biggrin1:

There's actually a rough spot on the back wall, just past and on the opposite side of the vagina from the g-spot. It's no problem for me to try to hit it, because it feels GOOOOOOD in the missionary position. :biggrin1:

That's the right spot! I didn't know it was rough though - my fingers are too short to reach.

I find it amusing sometimes when people cant quite seem to figure out just how to fuck their girl.
Just fuck her.

I would totally agree except . . .

Its not hard. Women will let you know when it feels good....if you pay attention. If it sucks you'll know too.....if you pay attention.

. . . for many guys, just fucking her DOESN'T include paying attention. I swear some guys need sledgehammer level feedback. A few read body language like pros - they're the ones who could 'just fuck me' and they'd still get it right.

And........wait for it............HAMMER TIME!:tongue:

I like, I like, I like . . .

I dated one once that hated everything position but doggy style and loved the spot the OP put in diagram. She would spasm from her O and collapse. But missionary would ake her yawn. No two mare alike.

Well, I don't hate everything but doggy, but I do love doggy. And I collapse :biggrin1:

Glad to see this thread as I've been meaning to research this spot.

I think it's weird that it's fairly unknown. Even if not all women enjoy stimulation there, you'd think we'd at least know about it. Like with the g spot.

I've noticed that when women are on top they often lift themselves up a bit angle back to hit this not-so-deep spot when they want to come. Often, it's not an in and out motion, but more a rocking motion creating ever greater backward pressure. Very intense!

If I want to hit that spot when I'm on top I do a sort of forwards grind. Then the head will grind into my deep spot and the shaft will scrape across the mid spot - pure bliss!

Sometimes it helps when things are named so they register properly. So thanks subgirrl.

You're welcome :smile:. I like naming things too. And it's cool to hear about others enjoying this spot as well.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay