The Mid Spot

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At one point his cock goes in at certain angle that looks . . . mindblowing . . . it looks like exactly the angle to hit that squirt button of mine . . .

I've got that clip on a corner of my desktop right now playing over and over and I'm transfixed to it now.

Thanks! I can almost hear the squish everytime it hits that button now.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh, I just thought . . . if you put one of Petite's magic pillows under the woman's thighs (not her pelvis) it would angle the pelvis downwards and MIGHT make it easier to hit the mid spot.

Actually, we do have one of those, but my legs are still a lot longer and end up being too high for them to be on the inside. We have the perfect bed for her to be on and me standing up behind her to do it with though.

More experimentation may be called for. Just make sure you come back and tell us all about it :tongue:

Revisit and report. Check!

*whimper* This is a really, really bad thread . . .

Why?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, we do have one of those, but my legs are still a lot longer and end up being too high for them to be on the inside. We have the perfect bed for her to be on and me standing up behind her to do it with though.

Oh, that's a perfect position for pounding!!! So much more force behind the movement (I need a dreamy, satisfied emoticon).

Revisit and report. Check!

:biggrin1:

Because it's got me permanently fucking aroused, that's why!!! I just keep imagining my mid spot getting nudgefucked, then it turns into my deep spot getting pounded, with my mid spot getting scraped on every stroke, then I'm lost.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where can I find one like you? :biggrin1:
Look no further, Im right here:biggrin1:

. . . for many guys, just fucking her DOESN'T include paying attention. I swear some guys need sledgehammer level feedback. A few read body language like pros - they're the ones who could 'just fuck me' and they'd still get it right.

Dont bother with those. Just let me do it. Its the easiest way. I love to read womens reactions. To me thats the fun part. And women really are easy to read.....if you pay attention. I can just watch you roll your head back, open mouth and gasp with back arched and it will make me cum. I get off on it for real.
And nothing better than watching a women spread out on bed, sweaty, eyes closed and quivering from O spasm. Mmm mmmm gooood.

I like, I like, I like . . .
Yeah yeah yeah.

Well, I don't hate everything but doggy, but I do love doggy. And I collapse :biggrin1:

Great huh?

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, that's a perfect position for pounding!!! So much more force behind the movement (I need a dreamy, satisfied emoticon).

Yes it is. I love to stand on floor, her at edge of bed on knees, with chest flat on bed, legs spread wide. Ass is real high in air. My cock hard like concrete and steep up curve so its grind that midspot on back wall something extreme! And this angle is perfect for my balls to slap that clit real good at same time. And hammer away. I can go like that for a looooong time.:biggrin1:

Because it's got me permanently fucking aroused, that's why!!! I just keep imagining my mid spot getting nudgefucked, then it turns into my deep spot getting pounded, with my mid spot getting scraped on every stroke, then I'm lost.

Uh huh. See what you've done now. You've gone a got yourself all wet and warm now. Now what to do.

Last edited:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
That's the right spot! I didn't know it was rough though - my fingers are too short to reach.

I'm uncut, and my frenulum is very sensitive. I also have a downward curve, as you can see in my album pics, so I can feel that spot really well. If I pull out almost halfway, scoot up really high and rock gently, that spot hits the bottom of my head perfectly. Because of my curve, it stimulates her g-spot AND the spot on the back wall. Unfortunately, if I get in just that right spot and stay there, I cum too quickly because it feels so good. I have to alternate between that spot and her posterior fornix.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look no further, Im right here:biggrin1:

What country are you in? I am in need of an extra FB or two. :tongue:

Dont bother with those. Just let me do it. Its the easiest way.

ROFL :biggrin1:

I love to read womens reactions. To me thats the fun part. And women really are easy to read.....if you pay attention. I can just watch you roll your head back, open mouth and gasp with back arched and it will make me cum. I get off on it for real.
And nothing better than watching a women spread out on bed, sweaty, eyes closed and quivering from O spasm. Mmm mmmm gooood.

*shiver*

I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and tell myself that it can be hard to tell the difference between an 'Oooh, stimulation' orgasm, and a 'OMG, you're rocking my fucking world' orgasm. My favourite FB is brilliant. He definitely knows the difference between the two.

Yes it is. I love to stand on floor, her at edge of bed on knees, with chest flat on bed, legs spread wide. Ass is real high in air. My cock hard like concrete and steep up curve so its grind that midspot on back wall something extreme! And this angle is perfect for my balls to slap that clit real good at same time. And hammer away. I can go like that for a looooong time.:biggrin1:

Mmmm . . .

Uh huh. See what you've done now. You've gone a got yourself all wet and warm now. Now what to do.

Play time :tongue:

I'm uncut, and my frenulum is very sensitive. I also have a downward curve, as you can see in my album pics, so I can feel that spot really well. If I pull out almost halfway, scoot up really high and rock gently, that spot hits the bottom of my head perfectly. Because of my curve, it stimulates her g-spot AND the spot on the back wall. Unfortunately, if I get in just that right spot and stay there, I cum too quickly because it feels so good. I have to alternate between that spot and her posterior fornix.

As long as you can stay long enough in one place to give her an orgasm, it's all good :biggrin1:. I know what you mean about the downward curve. One of my FBs has a downward curve and he can hit both spots at once as well (or he would be if I had a second spot).

You women already have more "spots" than a damn leopard, and now you want more?

Of course! I always want more :tongue:

I was thinking about this, this morning. I bet you could use a gspot toy flipped with the curve downwards to get good stimulation of this area?

Good idea! I've always overlooked those toys because of the no-g-spot thing, but maybe I should try them for this.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What country are you in? I am in need of an extra FB or two. :tongue:

Unfortunately, Im in US and you are not. Id love to abuse your midspot.
I bet it would be fun to punish you, you sound wild.
My luck wont let this happen, but if you ever cum to US, Im always hard.... :biggrin1:

I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and tell myself that it can be hard to tell the difference between an 'Oooh, stimulation' orgasm, and a 'OMG, you're rocking my fucking world' orgasm. My favourite FB is brilliant. He definitely knows the difference between the two.

Its only hard to tell the difference if you are blind or deaf. The "OMG, you're rocking my fucking world orgasm" would not be hard to see.
I can feel the pussy deep inside lock up, followed by lots of gushing, followed by shaking, and most of the time lots of noise. Only little boys cant tell or they dont care. Real men can tell.

Play time :tongue:

Damn. Hate I wont see that. After all this Sub, Im now gonna have some play time myself.:wink:

Of course! I always want more :tongue:

And so fun to give more. Mmmmmm

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately, Im in US and you are not. Id love to abuse your midspot.
I bet it would be fun to punish you, you sound wild.
My luck wont let this happen, but if you ever cum to US, Im always hard.... :biggrin1:

I'll put you on the visiting list :biggrin1:

Its only hard to tell the difference if you are blind or deaf. The "OMG, you're rocking my fucking world orgasm" would not be hard to see.
I can feel the pussy deep inside lock up, followed by lots of gushing, followed by shaking, and most of the time lots of noise. Only little boys cant tell or they dont care. Real men can tell.

No everyone can tell the difference, but the ones who can are always the best.

Damn. Hate I wont see that. After all this Sub, Im now gonna have some play time myself.:wink:

Are there no more women with or without mid spots who want to give some input?

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll put you on the visiting list :biggrin1:

No everyone can tell the difference, but the ones who can are always the best.

Are there no more women with or without mid spots who want to give some input?

I look forward to fucking your midspot.:biggrin1:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl has 5 or 6 separate spots that each can be stimulated by different positioning, and each of which is the source of an orgasm with distictly different sensations for her. G-spot, two spots in line with the G-spot on the midline anterior wall, one on the posterior wall, on that's up and to the left, and sometimes we stimulate another by chance. It's fun to go searching! Once an orgasm is triggered from one, that spot needs to rest awhile, but she can orgasm from one of the others. So a session of repeated multiple orgasms requires me to cycle through them, and by then the first one has rested enough that I can cycle through them again.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good idea! I've always overlooked those toys because of the no-g-spot thing, but maybe I should try them for this.

I've been meaning to follow up on this flipped over thing. There's a g-spot stroking/2 finger position getting more and more popular nowadays to make women squirt. The one with the middle and ring finger pushing up and kind of scooping in on the g-spot. If you flip that over and tap the other side, WOW! Tried it on MrsR the other day by accident (I was adjusting and rotated my hand). Have your FB try it out.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I look forward to fucking your midspot.:biggrin1:

And my deep spot :tongue:

My girl has 5 or 6 separate spots that each can be stimulated by different positioning, and each of which is the source of an orgasm with distictly different sensations for her. G-spot, two spots in line with the G-spot on the midline anterior wall, one on the posterior wall, on that's up and to the left, and sometimes we stimulate another by chance. It's fun to go searching! Once an orgasm is triggered from one, that spot needs to rest awhile, but she can orgasm from one of the others. So a session of repeated multiple orgasms requires me to cycle through them, and by then the first one has rested enough that I can cycle through them again.

Five or six!! Lucky woman! I'm not at all sure that I have that many!

Wow, this was a very interesting thread, i didnt knew of that spot, nice, nice

You aren't the only one. I'd never heard of it in anyone but me until I decided to go searching for it.

I've been meaning to follow up on this flipped over thing. There's a g-spot stroking/2 finger position getting more and more popular nowadays to make women squirt. The one with the middle and ring finger pushing up and kind of scooping in on the g-spot. If you flip that over and tap the other side, WOW! Tried it on MrsR the other day by accident (I was adjusting and rotated my hand). Have your FB try it out.

:biggrin1: I can imagine if you'd hit mine by accident like that - I'd probably jump a mile!!! A backwards come hither motion works then? I will definitely be requesting this one next time I see him. Thanks for the accidental research :biggrin1:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And my deep spot :tongue:

Of course. I dont fuck a midspot without abusing the deep spot.
Just doesnt happen.
I finish up by pounding the deepspot while nudging the midspot on every push. You be feeling the pressure on your deep spot an hr after we're done. At least the lady does.:biggrin1: