The misconceptions of size.

johnwayne1984

Sexy Member
Media
I was just talking to a girl that I had sex with in the past and we got on the subject of penis size. She guessed my size to be over 9 inches. It kind of surprised me for a couple of reasons. First because I am only 8" on a good day with a legit bone pressed measurement, so she guessed over an inch bigger. This is a girl who has seen her fair share of penises. I am also a large man (about 6'6 275) so I would figure most people to guess smaller because I probably look pretty average compared to body size. We never got on the subject of girth, though I wish we had because its probably my better assett.

I assume the reason for her misconception is because of people measuring wrong and lying about their size. A guy that is really average (5-6") often times says he is more like 7, so this throws people off who may not have seen a penis measured correctly. Has anyone else had similar experiences or maybe the opposite experience?

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assume the reason for her misconception is because of people measuring wrong and lying about their size.

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I think it's more to do with it people generally sucking at guesstimating measurements than the result of everyone else on the planet lying about their cocks.

I find it a real turnon to have a girl measure me and would think all other genuinely big guys would too, so I can't believe so few women would have seen a legitimate measurement at some people.

KoolMaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most girls have a really warped perspective because of the innacruate measurements given to them by their boyfriends, so my penis maybe bigger than 99% of the population but if I tell her how big it is, and her past boyfriends have told her bigger measurements, she may actually believe that i'm smaller than them, even if I am in reality bigger than them.

It really does not make sense statistically for so many girls to claim to have had huge dicks, and if they did, do you really think they'd want to brag in front of their boyfriend in the chance if they believed he had a smaller one? I assume they estimate the measurements very wrong because they never actually take their lover's measurements and believe their current lover is the same size as their past lover who claimed to be x inches big or bigger and then if he is honest about his size and it really is the biggest she's had, her perception may be so warped as to honestly believe it is smaller because he gave his honest measurements and they didn't match up with the made up ones.

Just the same, people also commonly mininterpret relative size, shape, and other things for the actual size of something. And considering the kind of guys that would be lying about their measurements in the first place would not let their girl get near their dick with a ruler.

I remember one of my ex's looked at my dick like it was amazingly huge and then I told her the measurements and she looked really confused. I figure that had something to do with it.

johnwayne1984

Sexy Member
Media
Just the same, people also commonly mininterpret relative size, shape, and other things for the actual size of something. And considering the kind of guys that would be lying about their measurements in the first place would not let their girl get near their dick with a ruler.

Probably a really good point. Size in terms of number is all relative.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always joked that women make the worst engineers because they have always been told that six inches is so and so big ;)

johnwayne1984

Sexy Member
Media
I always joked that women make the worst engineers because they have always been told that six inches is so and so big ;)

I have heard that one before. Hopefully women don't use penis size as a reference for measurements. Everything would certainly be a little off.

Man: what is the length of that 2x4?
Woman: should i measure along the top, side, or bottom?
Man:it doesn't matter, its all the same.
Woman: do you want the bone pressed measurement or the non bone pressed?
Man: huh? are we still talking about a 2x4?

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a woman once tell me that she was with a guy that was 10". I was surprised and said "really?". She said yes, but then told me that I was much bigger, and I'm 8.25" on a good day! LOL

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's also not a bad idea to err on the side of larger when estimating a fragile ego's penis size. If she thinks it's seven and says "eight," do you really think you would know she was purposely miscalculating? Would you care?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, when it is super hard and in their face up close... hence the origin of the word cockeyed... as the eyes get closer together to take it all in..

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been married to a 9" penis ( I measured it myself), I tend to underestimate penis size, and it really depends upon proportions to the body it's attached to, i.e., on a shorter, more slender body, a largish cock will appear even larger, while as stated by the OP, on a larger, taller body, the same dimensions would appear smaller in perspective. It's best if guys post measurement pictures with ruler or measuring tape. :yup:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely right. All those guys out there fibbing about the size of their cocks has led to "size inflation". 7" is the 5".

If she bugs you about how big it is, just say: "We have to bury it balls deep for you to get an accurate measurement. Bend over!"

P.S.: checked your pic. Sweet meat, dude! Thanks for not shaving!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about you.... but when I drive it deep from behind - Trust ME!!!!! There's no Misconception on their part.... A gasp, squeal, deep breath, or gripping onto the nearest object assures me of it...............

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl (the only one I've ever been with) ask my measurements. It wasn't out of the blue, but I don't care to tell the story.

I asked her how big she thought I was, and her first guess was 11" or 10". I laughed at her. 9"? Lower. She then called bullshit on me and refused to believe I'm less than 8". Apparently a lot of guys she's been with in the past made a point to tell them their size for some reason, and almost all of them lied.

She said she would never believe a ruler again.

If LPSG has taught me anything, guys lie like crazy about their size, and most women trust it all.