The missing genre - big dildo amateurs

JudgeAaronSatie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like these videos at all.

Shitty lighting turns me off
Really? I'm surprised. I get what you're saying about the lighting but she can take that entire toy and it is frigging huge! I wish that couple had more videos. I'm not that impressed when a girl uses a huge toy and only takes half of it or something. The appeal for me is when they take the whole thing, or are well on their way to taking the whole thing.

Reactions: deleted956701

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Really? I'm surprised. I get what you're saying about the lighting but she can take that entire toy and it is frigging huge! I wish that couple had more videos. I'm not that impressed when a girl uses a huge toy and only takes half of it or something. The appeal for me is when they take the whole thing, or are well on their way to taking the whole thing.
I agree, that video was linked in this thread a few months ago, she's taking all of the Black balled dildo, that's around 10" insertable length x 9" girth!!!! Very impressive.

Reactions: dvdsey

dvdsey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is really really good in my opinion, thanks for sharing !