The missing genre - fisting, stretching, gaping, large cunt amateurs

bobo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Best fisting scene ever. When it starts (Aside from know it is a fisting scene in advance) you would never think that pretty little skinny petite thing was going to be taking a DEEP pussy fisting from a man no less! And he is not taking it easy, he is giving her the full stretch twisting in a circles to expand all directions, pounding deep as he can go, even pulling in an out slowly past the tight outer ring. I know from experience even the largest holes get overwhelmed popping in and out. Most times once you get it in, you have to stay in.

Super hot! Need more of them

Holy cats! I watched that vid all the way thru and I got a frickin semi right away! Yippee! :)
I haven't even seen pages 4 or 1&2 yet! Wow! Oh, I find the early ones mostly gone with this browser.
Absolutely love seeing fisting and large toys in a pretty pussy (one with inner lips!)!
My wife took my big hand a couple times and she came like a doggone freight train! Bam!
Turns out, she doesn't know how to turn her kegel's ON to pull it all back together. Poor thing.
Caught hell several times for fisting her. I think (perhaps) some little dicked fella complained... ;-)
I liked fucking her loose pussy a lot back then and told her so.
Things have changed. The rare last time she rode me, it wasn't that great. Yes, it felt good but... :-/
Almost felt like someone else gets to fist her nowadays! :) C'est la vie.
Fantastic thread!