The missing genre - fisting, stretching, gaping, large cunt amateurs

Brainiac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omg. I’ve seen pretty much every pussy stretching video, huge dildo, double fisting, etc.

Absolutely nothing can touch this shit right here. I don’t understand this woman’s body. I’ve seen most of her videos before, but this one is by far the most incredible. This dildo is basically a duraflame fire log and Helen’s pussy takes it pretty much balls deep. Maybe a half inch left to go. What the fuck?

Helens savage strapon fuck / March 25th, 2019 / New

Reactions: drakebelg

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Omg. I’ve seen pretty much every pussy stretching video, huge dildo, double fisting, etc.

Absolutely nothing can touch this shit right here. I don’t understand this woman’s body. I’ve seen most of her videos before, but this one is by far the most incredible. This dildo is basically a duraflame fire log and Helen’s pussy takes it pretty much balls deep. Maybe a half inch left to go. What the fuck?

And when he pulls out to far he just "drops it back in" with no hands, LOL! Wow!

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, she is a very impressive woman. It's not the thickest out there, but it is the intensity and depth. According to Mr Hankey that is 11 inches long and more than 3.5thick......
She is definitely my favourite loose pussy woman at the moment.