The MMC (Gay themed)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Preamble

“What the fuck??? Are you checkin’ me out?” The voice was loud enough to fill the whole locker room, but until I looked up to see a naked man making a beeline in my direction it never occurred to me that it was me he was addressing. “Can you believe this, Doug,” he tossed to a friend who was quietly undressing after his workout, “I mean, sure I got a magnificent specimen, but damn, that is no reason for him to stare at it.” Then turning back to me, “Dude, take a picture. It lasts longer.”

I was stunned. I spend half of my life trying to keep a lid on my desires, and since I was new to this club I was being very careful not to look at anyone. I had been untying my shoes when this whole thing had started, and I was utterly confused. And intimidated. The guy heading for me was obviously a bodybuilder and his friend was even bigger. I was beginning to stutter out some sort of explanation to buy some time. “Look, I don’t know what you are talking about…”

“Shit, newbie, relax. I’m just fuckin’ with you,” he said as a big grin spread across his face. I was relieved until he kept on going. “I don’t care if you check me out. I got nothing to be ashamed of.” So there is this stocky fireplug of a guy standing right in front of me with one hand extended to shake mine and the other one shaking his, admittedly thick, dick at me.

“Ralph, for Chrissake, knock it off. The guy hasn’t even been coming here for a week. Look at his face. He still doesn’t realize you are blowing smoke up his ass. Give him a break. And stop waving your dick around. It ain’t that impressive.”

“Right, Dougie. Okay. But I’m chillin’ for you. The new guy gets it just fine. He’s laughing.” (I wasn’t, but at least I realized now I was supposed to.) “Besides you’re just jealous that he wasn’t checking you out. But, of course, how could he? You keep that towel wrapped around you so tight you’d think your momma was here. Not blaming you, mind you. Compared to me you have every reason to be embarrassed.”

“Shiiiit. I may not be a showoff like you, but my dick is bigger than yours and you know it.”

“Longer, not bigger.”

“Alright. I may not be a showoff like you, but my dick is longer – ”

“’Cause longer isn’t the same as bigger. You have to take girth into accou – ”

“Ralph, will you shut the fuck up? Leave the poor guy - what’s your name? - alone.”

“Cameron”

Ralph speaks again before Doug can acknowledge me. “First, or last?”

“What?”

“Is Cameron your first name or your last name? Don’t look at me like I’m crazy. It could be either.”

“Oh, yeah. I see. First. Cameron is my first name. Friends call me Cam.”

“Okay, welcome Cam. You’ll get used to us. Everybody else has.”

That is how I first became aware of Ralph and Doug. Macho antics in the locker room.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Part One: A month or so later

How had it come to this? At forty-five, I knew to observers I appeared to “have it all.” I had a prestigious (and very high paying) job, a beautiful and dedicated wife, an accomplished and remarkably un-rebellious teenaged son. But here I was again, as every morning, wrestling my body into submission through a workout that I knew was too taxing, in order to try to distract myself from how lonely, isolated and scared I felt lately. For the third morning in a row I was rushing my curls to speed my trip to the showers in hopes of, well, let’s just say getting out of there faster.

At the suburban health club to which I belong there is a huge, burgeoning membership. With literally thousands of members, the club is nearly always filled. The guys there were a lot like me, in their early forties, married, and with a kid or two going to the local schools. It had become my refuge – the only pace I could escape the pressures of work and the increasing discomfort of my home life.

Wanting to get intense workouts I settled on morning as the least crowded time to go. There were not all that many men working out at that hour, but the early regulars are a fairly steady bunch. Most of the time the same fifty, or so, guys rotated through. After a couple of weeks I settled into a workout regimen that kept me focused and I started making what felt like a little progress. Unsurprisingly, I kept to myself, but learned the pattern of slightly disengaged pleasantries with the usual suspects. We are a pretty predictable lot. I noticed that we all timed our workouts to end on rather specific schedules, in order, I conjectured, to get to work at an appointed start time.

At first I didn’t give that schedule much thought. It nagged at me, however, how much I found myself counting on the predictability of morning routines to insure that I could shower at the same time as a few men that were beginning to – well – I don’t know how else to put it, attract me. I pretended to myself that there was nothing to it, but slowly I had to face that it wasn’t an accident that my showers daily coincided with the ones being taken by Doug and Ralph.

Doug, was the most earnest of the dawn body builders, and his looks were truly spectacular. Despite the all-American name, Doug was of obvious Italian extraction. He was dark, with a pronounced Roman profile, and massive shoulders tapering down to a very slim waist. If he was aware of his good looks he showed no signs, and while lifting weights he wore non-descript, baggy workout clothes. In the locker room, however, when his clothes came off, I could not restrain myself from glancing at his impressive physique. What bugged me was that I found myself frustrated that he seemed pretty modest even there, discreetly wearing a towel up to the second he slipped into the shower. I knew I shouldn’t care. I shouldn’t even notice. But the inescapable fact is, more each day, I did.

The arrangement of the showers, two facing rows of six shower stalls each, was what allowed me full exposure to Doug’s assets. You see, the showers had no doors or curtains, so when Doug took the shower directly across from mine, I could plainly see what I had previously imagined: he was a real “Italian stallion.”

I felt like hell about it, and worried that I was going to get myself in trouble. I knew I should take the shower on the end furthest away from everyone else. Instead, though I tried not to be too obvious about it, I settled in, when I could, opposite him and found myself looking him over as much as possible. On days when I couldn’t, to my deepening concern, I got used to seeking out a few others, especially Ralph.

As I had discovered so abruptly, Ralph was the centerpiece of the early morning bunch - the personality of the place. He laughed and joked. He greeted everyone by name, (which is how I even knew Doug’s name), and generally kept things stirred up. He told loud stories in the locker room, and generated the conversation almost all the time. Physically, he was a small guy. He seemed half a foot shorter than Doug, at least. Ralph was a former competitive weight lifter, and was “stocky” in the sense it is meant when it is not a euphemism for fat. I bet he had only three or four percent body fat, but he was still almost square shaped. Very solidly packed, as they say. His cock was just like the rest of him, from what I could tell in the shower anyway, not all that long, but very thick. Checking Ralph out was no real challenge as he swaggered nude around the locker room for fifteen or twenty minutes every day. In many ways he was Doug’s opposite, but I noticed that when either of them needed a spotter, the other one was there.

Oddly, they also both sported an oval “MMC” bumper sticker on their cars, but I didn’t know what that stood for. I figured it was just another local band that I was out of the loop on.

Something was shifting in me, and as much as it worried me, I found myself drawn deeper and deeper into an attraction I didn’t understand. Whatever it was, it was getting out of control. From our earlier encounter in the locker room I’d decided that these guys could be trouble. I was determined to get a grip on my situation.

For the last week, when attempting to discipline myself into minding my own business better, everything was going the opposite of how I planned it. For three days in a row I had been hitting the showers earlier so that I could be alone and avoid temptation. Each day I crawled in a shower with no one opposite because I was trying to deny my unbidden desires. On all three days Doug happened into the showers just a minute or two after me and took the one directly opposite. On the second and third of those two days Ralph followed him in and took the next shower over, still easily within sight. I’d like to say that I wished that they hadn’t done so, but instead I felt instantly pleased they had thwarted my plan. All I could think about was that the two best bodies in the club were naked not ten feet from me. Ralph, at least, was also not shy. He soaped and stroked and, generally put on a show. I tried, mostly unsuccessfully, not to be too interested.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This morning, I had done better about keeping my eyes to myself. I was feeling pretty pleased, even, with myself for my self-control. I had finished dressing quickly and was getting the hell out of there. I was walking out to my car, when Ralph, walking briskly to overtake me, suddenly appeared at my side. “Hey,” he said, “Could I have a quick word with you?”

Shit, I thought. I feared he knew all too well what was going on with me and he was going to straighten some things out. “I couldn’t help notice you checking me out in the shower in there,” he said without inflection.

I was pretty chagrined. “Sorry,” I said, “If I was, I really didn’t mean to. I can’t see so well without my glasses,” I lied, “and I…”

“And you seemed pretty interested in Doug’s dick, too.”

“Wait a second,” I said, thinking I better start denying things before it got too confrontational, “I was just….”

“Hey, lighten up,” Ralph said, suddenly smiling as he cut me off. “I thought you’d have figured out by now I just like to give people shit. I don’t give a fuck if you look around a bit in the showers. We all do it - just to see how the competition shapes up. You do okay, by the way. I doubt you’re quite as long as Doug, but from what I’ve seen you’re a solid second place.”

“What?” I stammered.

“Never mind about that. What I wanted to know is if you might be interested in helping me and Doug out a bit,” he asked with a jerk of his head back toward the club door. For the first time I realized that Doug was standing about twenty yards away, back at the club door, watching us, completely silent and expressionless.

“I don’t know, what it is it you want to talk to me about?”

“Well, we’re thinking of starting on a new exercise regime that requires three men for some of the stuff. We wondered if you’d be interested in joining us?”

I just nodded, I think, not sure what to say.

“Doug and I work out privately, once a week, but we’ve decided to get into some stretches that need a third man to complete. We’ve been talking it over quite a bit, and between the two of us we think that you are the right guy to do this with us.” Ralph seemed now a bit anxious, genuinely worried about how I might answer. I realized that he was sneaking a glance back at Doug, who seemed equally intent on reading my expression for an answer.

For my part, I was confused, but flattered. I literally didn’t know if I could handle it, but I instead of backing away I kept wondering if stretching was going to involve actual physical contact with these two great bodies. I knew that I shouldn’t, but I was ready to agree instantly to anything, although I really didn’t have the slightest idea what they really needed me for. I desperately wanted to find out more so with as much ease as I could muster I asked, “When do you usually work out and how much time are we talking about?”

“We usually stretch for about an hour every Thursday morning after we work out here,” Ralph replied, “but the day of the week is flexible. What it really all depends on is whether you are willing to try something a little bit different and keep it confidential.” Then, obviously thinking his last remark needed some explanation, he added, “Sometimes we find it easier to try new things without getting into it with all our buddies. A lot of them are pretty old fashioned about the gym, you know?”

“Yeah,” I said, my mind racing to decide if maybe I was catching his drift or if I was letting my fantasies run away with me, “I know how that goes.” Then, against my better judgment I felt compelled to just go for it. “Sure, why not. I’m ready for something new.”

“Great,” Ralph said, and then he turned and gave a discreet thumbs up to Doug who broke out in a broad smile for just a second and then quickly busied himself with picking some imaginary lint off his shirt.

I was ready for Ralph to give me all the details, but he seemed perfectly content as he was, and started off toward his car. I stood there struggling to find some words to catch him before he got away, but he turned back suddenly as I was trying to get something out. “You seem like a pretty bright guy,” he said looking me up and down carefully. “You do understand what kind of stretching we have in mind, right?”

“I’m not sure I do, Ralph,” I said suddenly realizing how much I wanted this, “but I guess I’ll try anything once.” Then, realizing that he all too easily reading my mind, I said, “When and where are we going to try this?”

“It’s Thursday. Doug and I are off right now. You want to come along this morning, or…” he said letting it seem like a poor alternative, “do you want to wait for another day?”

“I guess that today is fine,” I remember sputtering out. “You want to tell me where we are going?”

“Trust me,” Ralph said. “Just grab your car and follow me. Doug is running an errand and then coming in his own car.”

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
PART TWO: Later that morning

I’m not really the trusting sort, but on that day I had been deprived for so long, and was so primed for a chance to do something, anything, with the two best bodies I knew of, that I was willing to chance it. So I followed Ralph’s “MMC”-stickered Lexus, and within five minutes found myself in a show home at the front of an ultra-exclusive new subdivision in my wealthy suburb. Then it clicked. Ralph was a real estate agent. I bet this was his base, but it was still too early in the morning for his office to open. We were going to “stretch” there until closer to time for him start his selling day.

As he pulled up all three of the electronic garage doors on this huge new home rolled open. Ralph pulled into the far left one, and judging from his nod in that direction, I figured they meant for me to pull into the center garage. No sooner than I had done so, than our doors started down again.

“Here we are,” Ralph chirped welcomingly, as we both crawled out of our cars. But he wasn’t wasting time on chatter. He was in through a door to the main house and striding down a hall, and then quickly down a set of stairs into the finished basement without even checking to see that I was following. He just knew I was. At the foot of the stairs we turned the corner, and to my intense surprise, we were suddenly in a huge recreation room that included a respectable home gym.

Frankly, it really wasn’t what I’d expected. I was a bit disappointed, thinking that maybe stretching was all we were really going to do. The next remark cleared that up, however. Pointing vaguely toward a corner where there seemed to be a sauna, Ralph blandly said, “You can hang your clothes up on the hooks over on the wall. We’re pretty casual here.” Eagerly, I started in the general direction to which I had been pointed to strip off my suit. I could hear Doug’s car pulling in as I looked the room over, and in seconds he was coming down the stairs.

“Wait,” Doug said as he entered and spotted me taking off my jacket. The main shock was that after all those days of not speaking at all, his single syllable came out so strongly that I froze. He quickly strode up to me, looked me right in the eyes from a remarkably intimate closeness, and with a warm confident voice said, “I’ve been watching you for a couple of months now. I’ve been planning this carefully. I want to undress you.” Without waiting for a response, he reached out and unbuckled my belt. He unbuttoned my pants, and as he opened then, already beginning to kneel, he looked up at me and said, “Don’t get hard until I get you undressed. I want to see it grow.”

I thought I might explode from ecstasy, but I did my best to keep my mind occupied as he dropped before me and gracefully untied, then slid off my shoes. He gently lowered my pants, and with great care, lifted my feet one at a time to slip my slacks off me. He then stood, our faces close enough to kiss, but he just breathed on me softly as he removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ralph slipping quickly out of his clothes by the very hooks he had pointed me toward. Doug casually tossed my clothes toward Ralph and I could see that he was hanging them up, by my mind was occupied by the hand now gently resting just inside the waistband of my only remaining piece of clothing.

“Boxer briefs,” said Doug. “I like that.” Despite his instruction, my cock was beginning to stiffen as Doug lifted my shorts away from its head. As he slid them down toward my feet he followed so that his face was right next to my crotch as he pushed my Calvin’s over one foot and when I had stepped out of them, the other.

“Ralph,” Doug kind of moaned, “I think this is going to work out exactly like we planned.”

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A now-naked Ralph moved right beside me, and started to stoke his own cock to attention. “Doug and I have been experimenting with each other for a couple of years now,” Ralph explained. He seemed to be the voice of the two, but I now understood that maybe Doug was the action. “We’ve pretty well done it all, and, don’t get me wrong, we like it. It is just that Doug has one hell of a long dick, but it’s not so thick. I’ve got one fat sausage, but it isn’t all that long. We both decided we wanted to try something, just for variety, closer to our own style. Doug spotted you in the showers, (though just between us I think not for a long time after you spotted him, buddy) and figured that you might be just right. You may not be as long as Doug, but you are going to be a lot longer than me. He really wants some major pole up his ass, you know. You’re his guy. But I wanted to try some real girth for once. I was looking for someone with a bit more circumference than Doug, just to see how it might feel to be fucked wide as well as deep. We planned to get a couple of guys over here, but Doug noticed that you might be what both of us need. I think he might beat you in length by an inch or so, and I might be a bit bigger around, but you are definitely longer than me, and thicker than Dougie. We realized that if you were into it, you might be the right guy for both of us in one package.”

Doug, still on his knees, gently licked by cock just one stroke from my nuts all the way to the tip, sending my pole to complete attention, and looked up saying, “The measurements seem right. I’d say you are a bit over eight long and, what, six and a half around? The question is, are you into it?”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” I said, so hot right then that I thought I might come before we started. Ralph’s cock was hard, too, and he pressed it right against mine as he pulled the still-clothed Doug to his feet with a free hand.

“Why don’t you return Doug’s favor,” Ralph said, “and help him out of his clothes.” Unlike Ralph and I, who had been dressed in business suits, Doug was quite casually dressed in a warm up outfit. I slipped the top over his head first, letting my hands pass firmly against his enormous pecs as I went. He was kicking off his shoes without my help, so I began work on his pants. I almost got off again as I realized that he wasn’t wearing anything under them, and I was going to see the full package in one second. He was pretty horny, too, apparently.

“Oh shit, man, suck it,” he sighed, as I lowered his pants away from his rapidly expanding dick. I was on my knees in a flash and I took the end of Doug’s lengthy fuckpole in my mouth as it passed by my lips on its way to full erection. Now is the time, I thought, to show what I’m really made of, so I went for the deep throat on the first pass down his shaft. I wanted to know how long he was from experience. It was a real nine or ten incher, and I mean that without all the usual exaggeration. Ralph was right, though. Doug’s tool hadn’t thickened at all on its way up. He was an impressively long pencil dick.

On impulse I pulled Ralph over and tried to get his cock down my throat for comparison. Surprisingly, even though he was no more than an average six inches, he was so big around that I had more trouble swallowing his Johnson than Doug’s. I started to back off to get a better angle on it, but Ralph would have none of it. He grabbed the back of my head firmly and rammed his full width down my throat until I gagged. “Goddamn, that was good,” he said as he pulled out just enough for me to get my breath, then suddenly he was right back in again. It happened so fast that my throat just opened and his porker slid in to his balls. I did the only trick I knew and swallowed a few times to massage the head of his dick, which just reached the back of my throat.

“Fuuuckkkkk,” he practically screamed as he pulled out, delivering his load all over my face, with a second shot down my chest, and then a huge final one that dripped down on my hard on. “Oh, Jeez, buddy, that was great. No offense, Dougie, but this dude is one major cocksucker. I’ve never had it that good before.”

“You sure came fast enough,” Doug said. He didn’t say the rest of what was on his mind, but he positioned his long pole so that I could get another shot at it, and I knew what he wanted. For my part, I hoped to take a bit longer with his cock, though, so I started swirling my tongue at the base of his dong, right down at his last inch. Only slowly did I move up. Without warning, Ralph was suddenly down behind Doug, and he whispered over to me, “What our big boy really wants is a double team.” He then rammed his tongue up Doug’s magnificently sculpted ass, and as rapidly as Ralph had come, Doug was pouring his juice on my face. I really don’t know how I kept from making it unanimous, especially when Ralph turned around and licked the come off my cheek and then went right on in for the French kiss. Except for the dick that he had put there a minute before, his tongue was the greatest thing I’d ever had inside my mouth.

I could feel the pre-cum dripping out of my own hot pole, and I rubbed it on my cock head as Doug went to all fours and flat out begged, “Give me every inch you got, right now.”

I put my hands on that hot muscled back for support and slid my own proud eight and a halfer up against his pucker. Doug took one deep breath and slid onto my cock like a well-oiled piston. “This is the part we wanted three guys for,” Ralph said, and he moved to the front and started pumping his engorged meat down Doug’s throat. Pulling him out just long enough to say, “Oh, fuck, you are so long, buddy. Fill me up, man,” Doug started writhing like a wild man. He would have kept up the hot talk, but he had a dick back in his mouth and he just kept moaning as I pumped him hard.

I wanted to really give him the ride of his life, but I was so fucking horny that I was coming in twenty to thirty thrusts. I got one great shot up his ass, and then pulled out as my own pecker kept pumping away. I shot all the way up Doug’s back, into his hair, and up onto Ralph’s chest. For good measure, I reached around to Doug’s dick, which was, as I had suspected, completely hard. It took me only two strokes down his length to start him shooting again. His hot sperm ran over my fist, and then with a sudden thrust of his hips he shot one big spasm straight forward onto Ralph’s waiting thigh.

Ralph just took a second to collect himself, and as he started mopping up, he looked at me and said, “Rest up for a few minutes, man, but then it’s my turn. I want to that dick in my ass every bit as bad as Doug wanted it. This has been the hottest morning we’ve ever had, and it isn’t half-over yet.

TO BE CONTINUED

B_John Daw

Just Browsing
Media
High praise from, I suspect, a connoisseur. Thank you.
Not a connoisseur by any means (I rarely read erotica), just someone that appreciates skill and craftmanship, and the artisans that create well written literature of any kind. My respect for you drew me to your story; and, I might add, an enjoyable read. JD

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not a connoisseur by any means (I rarely read erotica), just someone that appreciates skill and craftmanship, and the artisans that create well written literature of any kind. My respect for you drew me to your story; and, I might add, an enjoyable read. JD
You are an enigma wrapped in a mystery, but I am glad you like the story from whatever perspective you approach it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
PART THREE

I laid down on a yoga mat and was starting to catch my breath, when Doug came over and so tenderly stoked my forehead that it was kind of touching. He stretched out beside me and snuggled in close. “Thanks,” he whispered to me, “for coming over here this morning. You tell me when you are ready again, and we are going to help Ralph get his wish, too.”

I couldn’t believe that these two hot men thought that I was filling their fantasies. For me, this day was a dream come true.

Doug had gone from the wild man of just a minute ago to the most attentive partner imaginable. He ran his fingertip lightly over my stomach and down into my pubic hair. He nuzzled against my neck and cheek. He cupped my balls with his hand and tickled the front of my resurrecting cock with his nails. “Ralph is getting himself ready,” he confided to me. “He is so fucking tight that sometimes I can’t even get my dick in there, and yours is twice as thick. He wants it bad, though. He asks me all the time what it feels like when he fucks me, and as soon as I spotted you at the club I told him that soon he was going to get the next best thing. You be nice to him, okay. Take it easy on his ass the first time. He isn’t like me. Ralph has never had anybody but me in there. He doesn’t know much for all his big talk, but he is going to love this.”

I don’t know if it was true or not, but it was the sexiest thing I could imagine to ream this almost virgin ass. Ralph was now standing beside Doug and me. From the floor where he was lying, Doug ran his hand up and down the back of Ralph’s thigh, and started murmuring to him. “This is the greatest cock you are every going to feel, boy. Your hole is in for the treat of its life. Why don’t you come on down here, and introduce yourself.”

It didn’t take much urging for Ralph to get on his hands and knees. He just looked at me with such hunger that I was stirred to the greatest hardness of my life. I wanted this to be everything Ralph was looking forward to. I got behind him and started rubbing my dick head all over his ass crack. I just occasionally brushed it against his actual hole, but ran it up and down his butt.

He’d been tense when I first started, but now that he realized I wasn’t going to force anything, he started getting into it. He put his head down and tipped his hips as high as he could. He groaned each time I passed his hole, and pushed back against my cock to keep the contact firm. Doug wiggled in beside him and started kissing his face as Ralph did a teasing butt dance against my waiting erection.

“You gotta fuck me,” Ralph pleaded.

I responded, “Don’t get in hurry. Your ass is so fine I want to savor it.”

“No, please,” Ralph was begging. “Do it. Fuck me, I want it. I can’t wait. Doug, get him in there nowww,” he wailed. Obligingly, Doug took a hold of my power pole and aimed it firmly for its target. “Climb on, Ralphie,” he instructed.

Ralph pushed back against my cock and very slowly began to engulf it. I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. It was tight, but I didn’t push, I just let him get on at his own pace. Millimeter by millimeter my swollen nuts moved forward, driving my stick in. He was in control, but he still started groaning. “You are splitting me open, man. Goddamn, you are huge,” he spat out breathlessly. When I was halfway home, his hole suddenly relaxed and he just popped the rest of the way on in one smooth backward thrust. He shuddered and I knew that his own fat pole was on the verge of coming as he started milking mine. In seconds he was humping furiously. Doug took Ralph’s face in his hands and was kissing and tonguing him as I gave him the full brunt of my fucking power.

“I’m coming,” Ralph shouted, and still fucking me intensely, his asshole started spasming and gripping my dick in waves. Underneath me he was pumping out his seed all over his own chest and arms. His sperm was literally flying. Still he never broke pace with me. He rhythmically pumped me as Doug started humping his hips off the mat in sympathetic time.

“Ralph, you got me so fucking horny, I’m going to come again, too,” Doug said. In seconds he was getting off for the third time in less than a half hour. He cum was jetting upward and I felt some loop over my back. I could feel Doug’s warm jiz on my own ass, and it sent me over the edge. Deep inside Ralph I started filling his guts with my cream. I drove it home with shot after shot, probably fifteen in all. I shook with pleasure until I was ready to collapse. I could feel my own cock swell as every load coursed down its length and into Ralph. He started gripping his ass tightly with every contraction until my head swam. The little powerhouse under me was humping with speed, and I realized he was crying with pain or pleasure, I didn’t know which.

Finally my orgasm subsided and I slowed down. I was still up Ralph’s ass to my hilt when he collapsed to the mat with me on top of him. Doug was instantly up beside us kissing and licking the sides of our faces. Huskily, his voice just croaking out, Doug said to me, “Fucking A, buddy, you have got the finest tool I’ve ever seen. Ralph and I have been waiting for somebody worth our time. This was it. Now you pull out of Ralph, nice and easy, and I’m going to see to it that you get a reward that fits your performance today.”

I pulled out of Ralph’s vise-like hole, and gently crawled off him. Too weak to do anything else, I just fell out on the floor and heaved in breaths. Even though I’d just shot, I was so totally randy that my cock stayed at full attention dripping the tiny remnants of my cumshot.

Doug just smiled over at me. “What a good boy you are,” he said in a semblance of baby talk, “and still hard. Let’s see you get a prize. Why don’t you pick a hole on me, and I’ll do whatever you say.” I was just nodding my head when he crawled over to me and ran my full rod down his throat to my nuts. I couldn’t fucking believe that there was going to be even more.

TO BE CONTINUED

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Uh huh, doc. Excellent.
I really liked your first story, , some months ago, but was slightly troubled by a sense that the narrator was slumming.
Here, the narrator is exactly at home, and describing things brilliantly.
I also love lots of the dialogue.
Mr. Daw is right ... you should continue.

Media
Nothing like having the mastery to make the members rise to the occasion, salute, and shoot on your command, o peerless Leader. You rock, Doc! As for your story's affect on me: well, that is the joy of being a brilliant example of cyber-ambiguity—"One never knows, do one?":biggrin1:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, just totally awesome!!!

Not only the eroticsm that this story exudes, but the writing style as well. I swear I'm resisting the urge to cum, without even touching myself. You include the reader intensly. Of course the reason could be because this could very well be my ultimate fantasy :wink:.

Please continue.