The moment you've all been waiting for

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
note to Signor Spiruccino-

The forth person singular in Italian verb conjugations is the "one" form as in "one eats" (quando si mangia). It literally means "when does one eat?"

If you heard "quando si mangi[a]" growing up it was probably you asking your mother "hey ma? When are we eating?" The other thing you may have heard is the general term "mangia" meaning "EAT UP!"

When one talks about having sex as in, for instance, "will you give me a blowjob?" one uses the verb fare (to make or do) so you literally "do" someone a blow job: "farmi un ponpino?" ("will you give me head?")

Also- I should have written "mi piacerebbe mangiarlo ..." since it's the present conditional meaning "I would like to eat it.."

Other than "ciao", one hears "Mi piace" (literally meaning "it pleases me" but figuratively "I like") more than any other phrase in the entire Italian language. It's the most fun when you get into "le parolacce" which vary from province to province. It loosely means the "naughty words". No big surprise that the Italians have more phrases for fucking and oral sex than any other language I've heard of...

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
It's the most fun when you get into "le parolacce" which vary from province to province. It loosely means the "naughty words". No big surprise that the Italians have more phrases for fucking and oral sex than any other language I've heard of...

OK, I'm sitting here trying to remember all the dirty words I know... if I could just SPELL them?!?!

And thanks kindly for the lesson:)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
OK, I'm sitting here trying to remember all the dirty words I know... if I could just SPELL them?!?!

And thanks kindly for the lesson:)

you'd recall "stu gatz" which is properly spelled "questo cazzo" meaning "what a dick".

Also you may have heard "marrone" which is a bastardization of "Madonna" and considered HIGHY irreverant by native Italians since it's a direct assault on the Virgin Mary.

The Italians prefer her to her son I find.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
you'd recall "stu gatz" which is properly spelled "questo cazzo" meaning "what a dick".

Also you may have heard "marrone" which is a bastardization of "Madonna" and considered HIGHY irreverant by native Italians since it's a direct assault on the Virgin Mary.

The Italians prefer her to her son I find.

marrone futana... (again, spelling?) en cullo seor-ida, catzi kitti frega, shty-ig-nala rem-beesh-ed-lito... cappo di catz

hahahaha, told you i couldn't spell