The moment you've all been waiting for

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orca, anyone who misquotes bilbo is alright by me!

Whoever they are, jonb and dmw were both gawky intellectuals, we have years worth of their writings to know that. We had wrong info as to their appearance and ages, but their minds we all knew well. Meh, water under the bridge.

I propose you post a lot more, I never see enough of you.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
windtalkerways said:

I think it's because Buddy was a newcomer
and they are often viewed with a jaundiced
eye when they first hit the boards, instead
of being welcomed.

I disagree. I can say, for ME, that I had a hard time believing that someone so new to the board would have the info he did. So, my own disdain for him then was a product of negative trust and suspicion. BuddyBoy has explained how he was able to get up to speed so quickly. I viewed him not so much as a newcomer as I viewed him as an incarantion of an existing poster trying to disguise their mischief.

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
windtalkerways said:
There would never have been a 'good'
time to air peoples suspicions with regard
to his so-called demise. Even if a month
had elapsed or more, people would still
have felt anger towards the messenger.
Thanks for your kind words, Windtalker. One thing that makes me unhappy about my timing, was because of my real motivation.

You see, if all I cared about was just shouting out the truth from the rooftops in a quivering self-obsessed rage, any time would do. And frankly, in that kind of case, I do think there is never an inappropriate time to speak the truth.

The painful thing is that my motivation was to alleviate the pain "Jacinto's" death was causing people who had no clue he was a construction. I couldn't know for sure, but everything pointed to it and I figured people would want to know.

THAT was a misjudgement - instead of alleviating the pain, I made it much worse for some people who felt very close to DMW. If I had a chance to do it over again I would have waited and approached it less confrontationally, sort of like "The cat was playing on the roof and fell off" if you know that old joke.

Anyway the past is gone and this thread isn't about me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BuddyBoy said:
Thanks for your kind words, Windtalker. One thing that makes me unhappy about my timing, was because of my real motivation.

You see, if all I cared about was just shouting out the truth from the rooftops in a quivering self-obsessed rage, any time would do. And frankly, in that kind of case, I do think there is never an inappropriate time to speak the truth.

The painful thing is that my motivation was to alleviate the pain "Jacinto's" death was causing people who had no clue he was a construction. I couldn't know for sure, but everything pointed to it and I figured people would want to know.

THAT was a misjudgement - instead of alleviating the pain, I made it much worse for some people who felt very close to DMW. If I had a chance to do it over again I would have waited and approached it less confrontationally, sort of like "The cat was playing on the roof and fell off" if you know that old joke.

Anyway the past is gone and this thread isn't about me.

But your realisations are very much appreciated. My reactions to you wouldn't have been as severe had you waited a week or two, and by then I could have found out for myself, rather than having someone who wasn't involved at all trying to stir the pot.

I know now that you were trying to help, in your own way. I think the lesson for us all is to listen to each other more instead of just running full steam ahead with our own agendas. I know I'm guilty of this far to often myself. For me, I was crying "Uncle!" but the punches just kept coming. I was incapable of taking any more of them.

Your hunches were right, of course. But until I had something more than hunches, I felt I HAD to give a friend the benefit of the doubt.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Fuckity fucking fuck fuck fuck fuckTARD!

Whew, got that outta my system for a while.

I might be an asshole, but it takes a bit of guts to get up in front of a firing squad and yell "fire", so I hope I at least get credit for that.

I LOVE this post. Hats off and credit given.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
I am now publishing the PMs I exchanged with a member known as Placebo, who along with PontyPete, Dantesco, KidBroTrouble, NoImporta, and probably a few others are also the poster known as Jacinto.

Jacinto, Placebo, NoImporta, PonyPete, jonb and whoever else you are,

*links edited for privacy reasons

that has got to be the most comical thing I have seen or read in years--LINKS EDITED FOR PRIVACY REASONS. What a f..king joke! There has been absolutely NO privacy in this entire matter. MZ/Jana and Freddie both moderators who will now be part of our moderating team think nothing of posting entire messages and PRIVATE messages and PERSONAL e-mails. MZ, keep in mind a PRIVATE MESSAGE is just that. It is not something for the world to see and it reeks and speaks of your arrogant nature.

I wonder what the odds are that if a non-moderator had posted those e-mails and P.M.s that they would have been scrapped, edited or in some other way restructered. Even if in some rare moment the posts by, oh let's say the non-moderator who may have joined in December last or January of this year, did get to stay, YOU and Freddie both have responsibility now. And no my dear this is not about supressing your freedom of speech. Freedom of speech does not however including posting person info about people.
As moderators you know what is right and wrong.

Why is it that you get all wound up and bent out of shape when you hear President Bush wants to do wire tapping and check e-mails etc. but think it's no big deal for you to engage in similar behavior?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Onslow, I have no wish to get into a pissing contest with you. I got overzealous and posted links I shouldn't have. They were edited out within 15 minutes, that's the best I could do. I called a phone number freely given me and when I did, the person responding volunteered their first and last name without knowing who I was. That same person has since sent a long letter to Freddie in which he clearly states (as posted in the moderator's forum, in case anyone doesn't believe me) that any portion of it may be shared. He signs his name.

So now, calling someone's home that you know is now equal to presidential wire tapping? Guy, you have too much time on your hands.

I have frequently published PMs from trolls, as everyone knows. I also tell people that if any of MY words would be of benefit to anyone, they are free to share them. While I may wince to see some things I've said in PMs surface, I would stand behind my words. Any questions?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll probably regret posting this, but I'm going to anyway.

Onslow said:
Why is it that you get all wound up and bent out of shape when you hear President Bush wants to do wire tapping and check e-mails etc. but think it's no big deal for you to engage in similar behavior?
The two issues are distinct and separate. "Jacinto" made a decision to send those messages to Zora & Freddie. By doing that, he gave them the right to do with those messages as they pleased. He can hope they won't post it and he can trust them not to, but he made a choice to put them in control of those communications.

The government is listening in on our conversations without our consent, knowledge or control.

I don't want to hijack this thread. Please continue.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Onslow said:

Oh, please. That's an orange. Apples are this way.

1. He's the President of the United States. We're a couple of dweebs who hang out on Alexa's 78,972nd most popular website.
  2. The only private messages that have been posted here were ones to which Madame_zora herself was a party; Bush isn't wiretapping his own phone calls.
  3. Bush has a procedure to follow when doing wiretapping; he didn't follow it. We have a procedure as well, and we did follow it.
  4. Bush broke the law. You may not like us, but we didn't break any laws.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I thought I had even a snowball's chance in hell of diverting this conversation to anything better, I would.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
No really, it's quite alright. Go right ahead. Please do. Seriously. It's ok.

OK I will.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY PEOPLE!! I understand that people who invested time here are miffed/hurt/betrayed by what's transpired. So let me offer this.

I am a self proclaimed attention whore, no bones about it. I'm not making up any alter egos. I don't post two words in every last thread on this board just to get my name recognized. I'm being as honest as I possibly can when saying I love being doted upon, I'm not lying to get it.

What I don't understand is this - this guy gets thread after thread, post after post, rant after rant, day after day. I tell you the honest truth that I crave attention, but I barely get any. What the hell does a girl gotta DO?!?!?!

Can we please make this about me now?? Must I lower myself to begging??

"Aw, Vinny, we love you"

"You are so hot"

"I want to have your children"

I've even given you examples people, COME ON you fartknockers! GeezohFLIP!!!!

**hopes at least two of you dweebs at least got a chuckle & found some lightheartedness in this gloomy thread from said post, even at my expense**

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
OK I will.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY PEOPLE!! I understand that people who invested time here are miffed/hurt/betrayed by what's transpired. So let me offer this.

I am a self proclaimed attention whore, no bones about it. I'm not making up any alter egos. I don't post two words in every last thread on this board just to get my name recognized. I'm being as honest as I possibly can when saying I love being doted upon, I'm not lying to get it.

What I don't understand is this - this guy gets thread after thread, post after post, rant after rant, day after day. I tell you the honest truth that I crave attention, but I barely get any. What the hell does a girl gotta DO?!?!?!

Can we please make this about me now?? Must I lower myself to begging??

"Aw, Vinny, we love you"

"You are so hot"

I've even given you examples people, COME ON you fartknockers! GeezohFLIP!!!!

**hopes at least two of you dweebs at least got a chuckle & found some lightheartedness in this gloomy thread from said post, even at my expense**

Just for that I'm changing my 'gay' level from 0% to 1% and will think about that hot hard throbbing piece of man-meat between your legs all weekend long...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino [FONT=Arial Black said:
Can we please make this about me now?? Must I lower myself to begging??[/font]

"Aw, Vinny, we love you"

"You are so hot"

Vinny I love you.

Vinny you are so hot. I've been pining for you from the start.

Vinny I want to have your children. (God knows they'll be cute)

This dweeb is glad to help out. :cool: