The Monogamist Rain bow kiss

Would you give or recieve a RainBow Kiss?

• Hell No! I dont like vaginal secretions

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I prefer the Parties instead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're pitching a spin off of True Blood to HBO in the morning!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
URL]
Would you let ur guy give u a rainbow kiss:laola:?

If you lady or guys that are fluid commited. no condoms; full trust... Would you indulge in this sensual act of intimacy?:tapedshut:, ive heard of meeting Aunt Flow downstairs with ur man isnt too taboo and guys love it, but what about the other way around?

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Let's be pretty damn honest here:

Most guys only go down on a woman during the hot red rainy period, when the (w)hole lust thing is still pretty fresh (lol) & new! In those heady days, the type of underwear isn't likely to make a difference either - but it lays all guys open to the future _ "you never used to mind when..."

As for wallowing in a shower of crimson tears, that's just not on for most, except for vampires, or if you've got carried away & are helping to extricate a tampon!

Frankly, everytime I've had a year's worth of iron in my mouth, I've always insisted on sharing the mineral love!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my idea of intimacy. There are definitely limits to sharing personal space, and this is mine.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No thanks.

I'm hugely pedantic about my personal hygiene and that escalates to almost OCD type proportions at that time of the month.
A man insisting on going down on me when I've made my distaste plainly known won't find himself welcome in my bed again.
Sex and plenty of it is great.
Oral sex (performed on me) is an absolute non-starter.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No thanks.

I'm hugely pedantic about my personal hygiene and that escalates to almost OCD type proportions at that time of the month.
A man insisting on going down on me when I've made my distaste plainly known won't find himself welcome in my bed again.
Sex and plenty of it is great.
Oral sex (performed on me) is an absolute non-starter.

Although I agree with your hygiene point wholeheartedly, I am finding your sig a little ironic just now. :ponder:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although I agree with your hygiene point wholeheartedly, I am finding your sig a little ironic just now. :ponder:

Why is that?
I like all three "elements" that are listed in my signature.
I'll take my iron from things with hooves that have been kissed with fire NOT from my own shed uterine lining, thanks and I'll expect any man sharing my bed to do the same.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently I used the wrong smiley. My post was an attempt at humor - clearly a failed one.

As I said, I agree with your hygiene viewpoint, this whole thread subject astounds me, not knowing anyone would ever consider such a thing. :yuck:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No fucking way. I have gone down there near the beginning and its just not my thing. And I certainly wouldn't want to kiss my wife with blood on my mouth. Sex during her period is awesome, period cunnilingus however is not.