The Monster Petition

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm starting a petition for all people who believe that Monster should be banned. After all, he's had so much conflict with so many people that he has to have been the cause of some of it. Such as his incessant use of foul language.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You've got to be fucking kidding me... You can't just fucking vote someone off the fucking island because you have a personal fucking beef. Get a fucking life man.

I'm only looking forward to the OP being bashed over this thread. Niice life!

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The tone of this thread concerns me...seems sort of like a witch hunt. If you don't like Monster, don't converse with him. I can only speak of my experiences, and like Spoiled Princess, I've found him to be behaved and humorous.

We're not all going to get along or see eye-to-eye on every topic of discussion, but unless the member has been totally egregious and threatening in his/her behavior, then I think we should just chalk it up to differences of opinion and communication style.

Live and let live.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had a problem with the guy at all. In fact I've only ever seen him be straight forward and honest with folks. You get back what you give out here.

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you look back to some threads such as the recent Monster a fake??? post. He uses them in that matter and in e-mails.

examples:

you must have done something to piss me off or someone i know in chat,
then you are a dickhead!!! thought i recognized you and im forwarding this to moderators
dude, that is if you are a dude, you seriously need help!
dude, youve been an ass all over these threads
Looks like we have another non-reader, hows the 1st grade treating you?

See, if only he treated people with a little more respect.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm starting a petition for all people who believe that Monster should be banned. After all, he's had so much conflict with so many people that he has to have been the cause of some of it. Such as his incessant use of foul language.
No way!!! I have no issues with him. Monster is cool! I think maybe you are jeralous??

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda like the guy. I don't reckon any of his more 'passionate' responses here are that big of a deal.

I vote to get rid of this stupid thread instead... and be glad that we don't have similar 'get out of town' policies on lpsg for people who post threads like this.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is just plain stupid. We have no proof that he has done anything that would merit being banned. Is his profile a fake? We don't know. None of us has met him in person. Maybe he's a female posing as a hot male. Who knows?

The facts are that he has done nothing wrong that we know of. All of this speculation is stupid and it looks like there are some people on here that are into playground politics.

Just leave it alone.