The Monster Petition

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen him in any conflict with anyone, he's a regular in the chat room as I am, and he's always behaved well when I've been there.

Nor have I. Not sure I understand your jihad against Monster.

Fowl language? Are you kidding? Your avatar contains the word fuck. And maybe you failed to notice--this is an adult website.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you look back to some threads such as the recent Monster a fake??? post. He uses them in that matter and in e-mails.

examples:

you must have done something to piss me off or someone i know in chat,
then you are a dickhead!!! thought i recognized you and im forwarding this to moderators
dude, that is if you are a dude, you seriously need help!
dude, youve been an ass all over these threads
Looks like we have another non-reader, hows the 1st grade treating you?

See, if only he treated people with a little more respect.

Errrm Dude ! You posted in the thread about him being a fake(which the OP has now apologised for) slagging him off.

You are not at school. If you don't want your poor little feelings hurt then be careful what you post. If you have any conviction behind your opinions them post away and deal with the replies in an adult way.

I think you may end up regretting starting this thread.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then how come our 'passionate' responses are getting us banned. It's almost discrimination. Wait...it is discrimination.

I feel comfortable saying I speak for the majority of folks responding to this thread when I tell you we have no idea what you're referring to.

Who is this "us" getting banned?

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I'm saying to Monster is no different than what he's said to us. Of course I've been banned. That's the wonderful thing about blocking IP addresses, you can always access another computer.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then how come our 'passionate' responses are getting us banned. It's almost discrimination. Wait...it is discrimination.
With all due respect, Mr. Harrows, this whole thread only makes you sound pathetic and childish. If Monster rubs you the wrong way, avoid him, don't speak to him, etc. But you can't just banish everyone you don't like. It is the duty of the moderators to determine when someone's conduct warrants banning, so let them do their job.

Lighten up and enjoy LPSG. :biggrin1:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I'm saying to Monster is no different than what he's said to us. Of course I've been banned. That's the wonderful thing about blocking IP addresses, you can always access another computer.
Oh right so lets ban you again then shall we? Trouble maker! Petition anyone???

RyanHarrows

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's always the option of another computer. If the mods aren't banning Monster, they aren't looking into the problem as much as recognizing complaints. Just because one person complains doesn't mean they aren't guilty of the same thing. Especially Monster who is ban crazy. Like it gives him an orgasm.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's always the option of another computer. If the mods aren't banning Monster, they aren't looking into the problem as much as recognizing complaints. Just because one person complains doesn't mean they aren't guilty of the same thing. Especially Monster who is ban crazy. Like it gives him an orgasm.

Jeeez Dude you really are fucked up - read back through what you have written.

I'll say goodbye now as you wont be here much longer.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets count down to your re-ban.

PrepJock, theheartstripe (aka me), and various others that have been banned because of his personal vendettas.

Criminey!

All ur bannd iz ours!

Could it possibly be that all of "Us" who keep getting banned, keep getting banned because they are multiple identities? Could it?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Are you upset with him because he wouldn't let him use his pics.