The Monster Petition

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has this been "invite a troll weekend" or what?:confused::rolleyes:

Much useless and hateful crap has been flung here this weekend...

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, I dont know neither you or Monster. nor could I find his profile BUT. I saw yours and it was PRETTY MUCH BLANK. and you are only a member for about 5 weeks. GET A LIFE!

You don't have which Country in your profile but from your post you sound like a straight forward North East Englander to me. Nice post :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting a petition for all people who believe that Monster should be banned. After all, he's had so much conflict with so many people that he has to have been the cause of some of it. Such as his incessant use of foul language.

FUCK, YEAH! I'M FUCKING SICK OF FUCKING DICKHEAD ASSHOLES WHO USE FOUL LANGUAGE! BAN THEIR ASSES! SHIT! FUCK!

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Monster has a hot ass, I mean Monster has a tight ass, I mean Monster has a real ass, I mean Monster is a real ass! I think I have confused myself. One of the above is incorrect, and all the rest are right, think think think, ok, I give up.

See ya in chat bro; keep fighting the good fight!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can people leave off Monster? First people want to out him as a fake and then that is proven to be a fairy tale. Now you want to mount a petition? What next? Should we take his beer and condom money away too? What did he ever do to you to evoke such rudeness?

Get real. If you have a beef with him, take it private, but there is no need for this in the street wincing about it.m There has been way too much grief of late and most of it because of petty, childish and PERSONAL feuds being brought public.

TK was right. Get a life.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Can people leave off Monster? First people want to out him as a fake and then that is proven to be a fairy tale. Now you want to mount a petition? What next? Should we take his beer and condom money away too? What did he ever do to you to evoke such rudeness?

Get real. If you have a beef with him, take it private, but there is no need for this in the street wincing about it.m There has been way too much grief of late and most of it because of petty, childish and PERSONAL feuds being brought public.

TK was right. Get a life.

It wasn't "people", it was one person lol. Not sure what provoked it, however. That's a good question come to think of it. What started this fussin and feudin?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm starting a petition for all people who believe that Monster should be banned. After all, he's had so much conflict with so many people that he has to have been the cause of some of it. Such as his incessant use of foul language.

Monster? Why would anyone want to ban monster? He's a sweet guy. I wasn't at all offended when he asked me to suck his cock, after all he did say please. :wink: