The Monster Petition

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad it's not just me that feels that way about Monster... good to see other's think you're a top bloke too :) lol

ah what an amusing post! at first i was like wtf!!! who would want to do that, then i realised he was CRAZY... and it's good to see that Monster has taken it for what it's worth - a joke.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The two of you have a future reprising Abbott and Costello.
They were poor rip-offs of Laurel and Hardy What always throws me hard is that in Laurel and Hardy I liked the portly man who was Hardy and in Abbott and Costello I preferred the thinner man who was Abbot

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They were poor rip-offs of Laurel and Hardy What always throws me hard is that in Laurel and Hardy I liked the portly man who was Hardy and in Abbott and Costello I preferred the thinner man who was Abbot

I dunno. Do you think Laurel and Hardy could have pulled off "Who's_on_First?"

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Munster has intellect, elegance of gesture, and subtlety.
I say we keep him.
(Actually, he's a bit blunt at times ... but so what? And this is the 107th post in this thread, the great majority of them pro-Munster. Gotta be a keeper.:cool:)

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the creator of this thread should make this thread ins a poll way
almost 100 percent of people here disagree with him . sorry is that i like poll threads

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of us are perfect. There are many here who pretend they are, but perfection is a very dehumanizing trait in general. I don't see that Monster has done anything worthy of banning.

Hell, who among us hasn't got cranky and considered stabbing certain people in the eye?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I am totally blown away and overwelmed with the response from all you guys, you have to know im so gratefull for your kind words, this is where i start to cry, hehe, Id also like to say to the haters "If you dont like my post, there a little red X up in the right hand corner, exercise your right to use it" I do!

Thanks a million.
Monster

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, remember, I GOT BANNED FROM THE CAM ROOM, not because of something I did on cam, but because the moderator thought I over-correct the grammar of too many people. :eek:(

Seriously, that has to be the stupidest reason possible. Moderators a little bias perhaps? That's the part I'm leary of. If there really was a problem with a popular member, like this Monster tool, would the moderators ban him like they should or simply tell him to be more careful? Moderators are people, people are inherently flawed because they develop emotional attachments. Hampers objective decision making. In any case, sorry you got the crazy ban

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, that has to be the stupidest reason possible. Moderators a little bias perhaps? That's the part I'm leary of. If there really was a problem with a popular member, like this Monster tool, would the moderators ban him like they should or simply tell him to be more careful? Moderators are people, people are inherently flawed because they develop emotional attachments. Hampers objective decision making. In any case, sorry you got the crazy ban

TOOL? You flatter me Hugo, *blush* :biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Hey, remember, I GOT BANNED FROM THE CAM ROOM, not because of something I did on cam, but because the moderator thought I over-correct the grammar of too many people. :eek:(
Really? Here at the LPSG? I don't see the word banned under your name. Where is the cam room here at the LPSG? You must be referring to something that happened at another web site. If it is here, please fill me in, I want to know more about it.

I don't do cam, I usually only moderate the main board, but have entered chat a time or two when there was trouble brewing there. So there may be things happening that I am not aware of.

And I do like to know.:tongue: