The more pussy hair, the bigger the cumshot

J

JR7

I was just thinking back to a story from 2000. I was a relatively recent college grad. I was getting to know, through aol chatting, a college girl who was friends with a girl I previously hooked up with. We made plans to meet over her winter break. She brought a friend and so did I. Well, my friend and her friend hooked up in one room of my place. This girl and I went back to my room to get it on. She was on her period but since she was going to be going back to school soon she let me go down on her anyway. She had a tampon in so I licked her clit and generally ate around the string. I noticed she had a beautiful shade of mousy brown/blonde pubic hair, but only by the tracest amount. She was very trimmed. After I ate her out for about 20 minutes she blew me. It was a very nice blowjob (as most college girls give), she deep throated me a coupe of times and I found myself feeling like I could cum after about five minutes. I announced, "Here it comes," which she thought was amusing, she took my dick out of her mouth and jerked me off. It was a respectable cumshot of thick ropes. Did not go exceptionally far and the volume wasn't extreme.

Before she left I mentioned that she had a gorgeous vagina, but she shouldn't go through the discomfort and expense of shaving or trimming because her pussy would look even better with that brown/blonde hair of hers. I knew I was taking a risk of never getting to see her again but I said it anyhow (as I've often said to shaved and trimmed girls I've been with).

Fast forward 4-5 months. She's back from school and the two of us go out. We go back to my place. Same bed and we do the exact same things in bed. Although this time she grew her entire bush back. This turns me on like nobody's business because she revealed that (not surprisingly) she was hooking up with other guys in school so they experienced her hot bush whether they liked it or not at my behest. As fate would have it, she was on her period again! Still she let me 'eat around the string.' I relished it so much I kept saying, "This is beautiful," as I licked and kissed her newly grown pubic hair. She got a kick out of this and said it tickled. She then blew me. Same commendable blowjob. A couple of deepthroats worked in. Felt like I was going to cum in the same 5 minutes. However, this time I kept thinking about that gorgeous hairy pussy I was just eating. This time I said, "I'm gonna' shoot," which sparked a muffled giggle. She kept my cock in her mouth. I remember thinking, "Well, I warned her ... " So now I start blasting, and though I don't see it, it's one of those long rope after rope cumshots. The first 4 shots went down her throat involuntarily. I then heard a slight gag, and she took my cock out for me to finish spurting 5 more ropes on my chin, collar bone, chest and abdomen.

Perceptively, she asked, "Was that just from me growing my bush for you?" I said, "Absolutely, and I'm sorry I made you gag." She said, "I don't care, I'm surprised you didn't gag," as she licked the spurt off that landed on my chin.

J

JR7

Hotalfi - ever ask a shaved or trimmed girl to grow out her bush - if so what has been your typical response?

J

JR7

I can't believe that in one whole week Hotalfi is the only one to respond to my awesome story from 11 years ago.

J

JR7

Come on, who else spurts a bigger load for a hairy girl than for the shaved's?

J

JR7

No, it begs for other stories because there are a lot of bushlovers out there.

D

deleted300444

I think shaved puss is the best, but, I have this one vid of this one chick with the hairiest two holes. Both holes loaded with black fur, and it grows up her stomach in a small black line to her navel. She knows it is soecial and knows not to shave. Hot n hairy.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, RUSS311 came up to me and asked why people call vaginas pussy, and this is what I told him:
"Well seeing has never had any this is what i told him, basically it's because it's just like a cat"
"How is a vagina like a cat BUSTER?"
"Well RUSS311, if it's a very hairy one, when you lick it you find yourself coughing up hairballs for weeks!"