The more pussy hair, the bigger the cumshot

J

JR7

Busterhymen, I don't get why your joke is funny. (I'm probably too dense.) But for some reason it is very humorous. You have a great sense of delivery - even in writing!

J

JR7

bigboy9239, your reference to a time when hairy meant hairy and not stubbly reminds me of a girl I hooked up with in England. I started putting my hand down her skirt when she pulled away and said, "I'm kind of embarrassed but I haven't shaved down there." So I'm thinking, "This is awesome, another British hairy pussy." All of the English girls up to this point were full-bushed! So I looked her in the eye and said, "Trust me, you're with the right guy - I don't care about that." So she acquiesced and I started fingering her only to find a rough, brillo pad of recently shaved pubes. Of course when I went down on her, I saw the shadow of what would have been a glorious black bush but as it was that afternoon, it was practically shaven. I told her she was not hairy at all which she took with a note of relief! I didn't have a condom and she didn't want to have unprotected sex so she dry fucked me. The chafing from her course pubic stubble was excrutiating on my cock and abdomen, but I managed to hang on long enough for her to cum from the grinding. When she was done she showed mercy on me, got off, and gave me a less chafing handjob. My cock was so chafed and inflamed that even she recognized the damage and gathered up the cum I shot on my chest and rubbed it into my shaft as a salve of sorts.

J

JR7

Another story comes to mind in regards to this post. I was hooking up with a gal, Valerie, maybe 15 years ago who quite frankly was not all that facially attractive. I would say she was a 4 or 5 out of 10. I had heard from her friend that she was into me and I always had a hard time saying no to any woman who wanted me when I was single. So there you have it.

She very quickly took my penis out of my pants, but since I was not terribly attracted to her I was flaccid. Hoping it would help my 'condition,' and figuring it wasn't too soon considering my meat was out in the open, I slid my hand down the front of her pants and was greeted by steamy, sweaty pubic hair that curlicued around my fingers. That did it. I instantly became fully erect and further expressed my arousal with the emergence of a precum drop.

Relieved, Valerie said, "I was getting worried you weren't going to get hard or cum, but now I can tell you're going to do both."

Just by fingering her I could tell I was a goner so I quickly took off her pants and underwear so that I could at least eat what turned out to be a lovely auburn-haired pussy. Still jerking me while I spread her legs and unfurled her labia, I managed to get 2 tongue flicks on her clit when I started cumming uncontrollably, splashing her knees, my torso, shaft and balls.

J

JR7

To be fair, I really have to give Valerie a 5. I hate when other people waver on that.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL....believe me, Ive been with a few 5's or less! I had a neighbor who had the biggest tits I've ever seen...they were magnificent! But her face was shall we say... Plain? She was not that hairy naturally either...but those boobs and her personality were more than making up for any physical shortcomings....I still miss her...to this day! Plus she would fuck me anytime anywhere...she liked me and I liked her...

J

JR7

bigboy9239, you said it, man! It's amazing how one beautiful feature can turn a plain jane or worse into a minx that can make you cum buckets. Has happened to me many times, and, yes, I certainly have had my share of girls lower than 5 on the looks scale. But a gorgeous, loose pussy with nice thick lips can do it anytime. My maxim has always been, " ... but she may have a beautiful vagina." That's been my final retort to many a buddy who didn't want to hook up with a girl they could make it with because she was "ugly," or "fat." I would always say, "You have to hook up at least once to sample the pussy." Well, very few of my buddies ever listened to me, but now I'm the one with over 50 women that I still fondly remember and jerk off to decades later.

J

JR7

Fast forward to minutes 15.00 - 17.00. Along the lines of what we were last discussing, the actress in this old 70's movie is a perfect example of the kind of woman I have had sex with who may not be the most conventionally attractive but you can tell by how the actor (Alan Marlow) has to slow down twice that she has an awesome pussy. Whenever I've been greeted by a pussy with that amount of hair on it (and, yes, it's often been that same black shade) I've always been able to get hard and could never hold back a thick cumshot. See 15.00 - 17.00. You'll see why the scene lasts only two minutes!

Too Many Pieces - Remastered Grindhouse Edition (1975) - xHamster.com

J

JR7

See the rubbing the spooge into the bush with the cock post ejaculation at 16:47-16:54. I've had to have done that exact same thing at least 100 times with at least 40 different women!

Too Many Pieces - Remastered Grindhouse Edition (1975) - xHamster.com

J

JR7

Reference, my post from 2-2-13. That Greek girl resembled the actress from 15.00-17.00 in Too Many Pieces (above) in face and figure. She would have had the same triangle of black pubes had she not shaved! I guess she didn't want to look like 1975 down there. Truth is, there were plenty of women with full bushes in 2001 (when I was with the Greek).

J

JR7

bump - so more people can see 15.00 - 17.00 of the attached movie, Too Many Pieces (1975).

J

JR7

The following sketch I drew on my laptop realistically portrays an experience I had with a different hairy woman (Martha) in which I blew a large load in proportion to her large amount of pussy hair:
View attachment My position.pdf

J

JR7

Who else has found this premise to be true - the more pussy hair, the bigger the cumshot?

J

JR7

Conversely, some of the more disappointing cumshots I've had have been with shaved women. Nothing obviously small/insulting to the female, thank goodness. More like squirt, squirt, I'm done. Meanwhile, I'd be thinking, "Well, this shaved pussy got me off, but where's all the jizz?" Had to be the lack of pubic hair.

Looking back at my diary, I can even prove it from one memorable weekend where I had the good fortune of 69-ing with three females between Thursday and Saturday. (Thursday was the undisputed first night of the weekend at the college I attended.) Anyhow, Thursday's woman, Angie, was hairy. I had seven good spurts; Angie swallowed them all. Friday was Jenny who was shaved. Same 69-in, same fellatio skill as Angie, but I basically let out two oozes of cum. Oddly, enough Jenny saw this because when I announced she took my cock out of her mouth and stroked me off to lackluster completion. Saturday, I met Cindy who was even hairier than Angie. Again, I 69-ed. Cindy's glorious cock-sucking brought me to orgasm. I announced. Like Jenny she took my dick out of her mouth to start stroking. Not joking - 10 powerful ropes of cum. When I finally finished ejaculating, Cindy even said, "Wow, tank G-d, I didn't try to swallow that. Somehow I knew there was going to be a lot." Still looking at her upside down and very hairy pussy I did too!

J

JR7

Any females find they brought about bigger cumshots when sporting a bush than when shaved?