The Most Amazing DOUBLE Orgasm

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Today I had quite possibly the best orgasm i've ever had!! It was today in the shower... this sounds funny but i think hair conditioner is a great lube for mastubating:tongue:... anyway... i was just on the edge of a regular orgasm... then i hadn't noticed but the water had gotten like REALLY hot and when i orgasmed i kinda backed up against the wall and the HOT water like almost burnt the skin on my back and then it happened the hot water I guess triggered something and I orgasmed a second time and O..M...G. It was beyond words!!

EDIT: When and where was the best orgasm you've ever had?

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm, pain and pleasure... maybe we can ask DC_Deep to use his whip on your back as you orgasm next time :wink:.

BTW, you might want to reconsider using conditioner as a lube. Hair products generally contain a lot of alcohol and other chemicals meant to help penetration of the hairshaft. Putting these on your cock could cause irritation and a burning sensation.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm, pain and pleasure... maybe we can ask DC_Deep to use his whip on your back as you orgasm next time :wink:.

BTW, you might want to reconsider using conditioner as a lube. Hair products generally contain a lot of alcohol and other chemicals meant to help penetration of the hairshaft. Putting these on your cock could cause irritation and a burning sensation.

They cause a CHEMICAL burn. However, I have tried it before, back when I didn't know what chemical burns were.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
They cause a CHEMICAL burn. However, I have tried it before, back when I didn't know what chemical burns were.

Actually it's more of a leave in conditioner... it doesn't burn, but it is super slick and doesn't wash off as easily in the shower as most water based lubricants do. Plus it smells really good. lol