The most amazing thing ever..

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sk_bum said:
so david, trying to follow along here cause it is real interesting, does that do anything for your theories as to why its there, i.e., to help facilitate the survival and success of the sperm? if so i would wonder why it shoots 'out' so powerfully in some women, would that not also take much of the man's load with it? or did nature intend, in a perfect scenario for procreation, that the guy gets her so hot and worked up she ultimately expands her vagina to its max to allow him all the way in, his cock being huge gets as far in as possible, her cervical reactions driving her crazy let him know he's in the right spot for release, then she cums hard like this, creating the river of easy travel and he explodes on cue to send them on their journey?

dang, for science, why is that so friggen HOT thing about! ;-)

heh---all of these theories are just that, and total conjecture. THe fact that this is a real biological phenomenon, gives creedence to the idea that thee must be some biological function, or was at some evolutionary stage in the past--it is amazing to me how much of human DNA is basically "garbage that never got thrown out". Who knows? Maybe it was used as a defense mechanism in some forgotten past...:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WildHoney said:
David, this article is more substantional for you not so focused on the sexual nature :smile:

http://experts.about.com/e/f/fe/Female_ejaculation.htm

( plus it backs me up on it not coming out of the uretha!!)

I know the fluid comes from the vaginal canal as it washes away your arousal fluid, and like I said, we have seen it, bright lights legs open :biggrin1: :biggrin1: many many times

Again, thank you, Honey. Fascinating reading, and it just shows how amazing the human body is in its diversity!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"defense mechanism", ha! classic. i can just see cavegirl jane's last line of defense to the maurading saber tooth, ha! son of a biologist here, so yeah, it was drilled i my head from an early age how EVERYTHING comes back to biology ;-)

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the interesting info people!

yes foreplay is the key to getting a woman to orgasm. I spend a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour on a woman before actual intercourse, you have to take her to the point where she actually begs you to do the deed, and it makes it pleasurable for her from the word go. Sex is an art, and it's wonderful when perfected!

bucky01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont rofess to be the best , but oral and hand stimulation generally works, and then go in while the clit is on fire , all women are different as to what floats their boat! ladies correct me if iam talking shit as i would like to know as well,

i find it the mutts nuts when a lady squirts over me when im inside,

bunny you need a night with bloke who knows whats going on,