The most annoying thing a guy can say online

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tigolbitties, Jun 23, 2011.

1. tigolbitties

tigolbitties New Member

So I chat with guys online when I'm at work and usually I have a lot of fun.. but there's one thing a guy can say that just sets me off:

"Where do I know you from?"

Um, listen douche bag.. YOU added ME to your list. Make a note and remember where you know me from. It's its from LPSG write that down and know my screen name on here. If it's from Craigslist, write that down.

How difficult is it? Some men add me, and then talk to me the next day and have no idea who I am.

If you want my attention, pay attention yourself.

Rant done.

2. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    The same thing applies in RL. If you meet a girl, remember where you met her if you ever plan to speak to her again. Its just common courtesy. I personally have a horrible memory for names but faces I never forget. Its my curse. So when I meet someone worth remembering I say their name 3 times. Or more. It helps me. And its good manners. Its like people think just because this is the internet you don't need manners. Dumb.

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you really want us to remember you, flash us your boobs
    that helps

4. InsaneJester

InsaneJester New Member

Albums:
    Then there are the ones that add me, and its like I think I might know them, but I can't quite place them, so I dont wanna say "who are you" but I can't quite figure it out, at first normally.

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Hey, have a look at my cock and tell me what you think!"

That's annoying.....an unsolicited pm isn't going to make me look.

On the other hand, if you post interesting stuff or have a cool blog... and I get curious about you and I take a look at your pictures, I probably will tell you what I think...maybe in in detail. Maybe I'll write poetry to your dick - paint pictures of it, dedicate songs to it and tell you in erotic detail all the dirty things I'd like to do to it.

But I won't do it because you send me one random out of the blue pm.

6. Daisy

Gold Member

Guys don't like it when they ask me. I'm too honest. If it's a pushy "look at me" I'm brutally honest.:wink:

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tigol,

I've had people request to add them on my friends list over in yahoo too. I will admit if they haven't talked to me in a very long time and I'm "cleaning up" my friends list, I may very well ask them where do I know you from. Count me as one of "those"!!

8. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes a man will PM me and ask to meet-up for fun etc. After explaining that I have no sexual or romantic interest in men - I sometimes get, "I know you're straight, but do you wanna bang me with that (insert penis related comment) next Wednesday?" After exchanging a number of PM's saying no, it can become a little annoying and comes across as trollish. However, everyone tells me that I'm a flirt, so it's probably my own fault. :tongue:

9. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

I understand where you're coming from but think you're reaction indicates unrealistic expectations. Like you I enjoy a certain amount of interaction online. But I concluded long ago that there are inherent limitations to online social interactions, that it's not possible for them to be as genuine and extensive are real-world connections can be, and that one should not expect too much from them.

I'd argue that this is the most realistic approach to virtual reality, and that expecting more intimate connections and exchanges from it, like recalling who people are and the context in which you became acquainted with them, is extremely unrealistic.

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have one better for you. Before I made my visitors page private I used to get messages that said "thank you for commenting on my pictures," from people I had never even seen on here before. At first I would go look at their page or pictures trying to figure out who the person was.... :rolleyes: Interwebz compliment wanting scammers!!!!

It was actually quite funny that I fell for it!

11. AZZAWA

AZZAWA Member

i had a guy write to me and say"Oh, if I knew it was you I would not have responded" Oh, OK. Thanks for your honesty.

12. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Boys are funny! :wink:

13. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes that's the most annoying message.

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think her expectations are unrealistic. Yahoo permits you to create groups and nicknames for your contacts. If a person can't manage to get all of his or her LPSG contacts into an LPSG group, or add a reminder to certain nicknames, then he or she is inconsiderate.

15. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i've been in this same situation TWICE!!! i've met up with two men from this site in the past who claimed to have the same intrests that i've had(comic books!!judge me i don't give a fuck!) shame on me i guess,but it almost ended violent both times,it got to the point of the guys being reeeaalllly angry at me,and then callin' me some racial black slurs i would normal knock mutha fuckaz out over,but i'm not 18-22 yrs old anymore so i walked the fuck away.
    i tried to give people the benefit of the doubt,but it turned out bad for me.

16. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey..the truth hurts..being honest is a good thing..keep it real,and let the chips fall where they may.

Draft saved Draft deleted