The most Bizzare XTube vid ever [BE WARNED]

serra1lima

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The weirdest thing is that it doesn't impress me in the sexual aspect.
What really shocks me is the "a man is having a baby" part.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMFG!!!! That guy ain't gonna crap right for a month!

I just threw up in my mouth, then swallowed and threw up again, out my ass! That guy needs Depends, actually he needs Confirmeds! He can't take any chances, next time he sneezes, his Calvins are ruined!

OMG, that is so twisted. I know ER nurses and docs who've dealt with stuff like that.

Very disturbing

Ahhhh! Can. Not. Be. Un. Seen!!!!!!

:why: Do I :puke:first or :015: my eyes out first ? That's just WRONG !!!!! WRONG I SAY !!!!

OMG, I'm still trying to pick my jaw up from the floor.

OK.
Glad I did not see this thread early on an let my curiosity get the better of me.
I get the idea and will not click on this one.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh God WHY!?!?!?!?!

one interesting thing I did learn before clicking away: one of the pictures in the ad for the website "hungbfs" is a picture of a guy i used to cam with when i was like 16 on YIM, and it's at least 7 years old. he went by the handle "beatinmymeat22"

i'll never forget that cock, shirt or necklace and certainly not that picture lol

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Without looking, I'm guessing this is kirkj and his amazing asshole. Without looking, I'm guessing this is kirkj and his amazing asshole.

is kirkj the guy who can sit on a orange traffic cone and make it disappear? I wonder how he holds the poopoo in?